[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You ever come across channels that try to teach people about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1498147758552.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
1498147758552.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
You ever come across channels that try to teach people about exotic pets, but they have so many animals that there is so much misinformation about one you specialize in? I'd love to make a channel specializing in pets I care for, but I don't have that "youtuber persona," that would get me views.
Guess I have to sit back and watch people give the wrong information about tank sizes and diets.
>>
Sure there are lots of channels on reptiles that give wrong or incomplete information for any given species. This is usually the case with channels run by pet shops and so forth. And idiots who don't know what they're doing trying to give "advice".
>>
no, i'm 30 and I know how to read and what a forum is, so I'd never go to youtube for information
>>
>>2437595
I know how you feel OP. I too would like to make complete informational videos and explain why things are the way they are. But I have a fat faggot lisp that I will spare YouTube from.

>>2437622
I kid you not, I had to find and make a playlist of videos about bird care because this one faggot refused to even read a pet store care sheet.
>>
>>2437622
I don't go to youtube for information. I go to youtube to see videos of interesting pets, but there are people out there who assume that just because the person making the video owns the pet, that they know everything about the animal and do not do research.
>>
>>2437622
>thinking a petsmart care sheet is a reliable source of information
>not realizing some of the same people posting on forums are making videos sharing misinformation

Get off your high horse.
>>
OP what kind of animals are they? Just take videos of them looking stupid and people will watch it. I will, anyway.
>>
>>2438418
I have axolotls and that's kinda the plan. Once I move, finish planting the tanks, and am all settled in, I plan to start a channel that is just of the axolotls and start care videos after I get a following since that's how the hamster channels I follow went about it.
A lot of teenagers just watch Marzia's basics video and go and buy then without thinking, and there are some channels that I usually love that release videos with misinformation, or not enough information on how to keep an axolotl comfortable or energetic.
It's similar to how I'd like to work at Petco specifically to be the one who teaches customers about their aninal instead of handing them the generic fish pamplet and sending them on their way with a fish bowl and substrate with toxic dyes.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.