[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCKING KIDS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: _20170712_141045.jpg (7KB, 283x268px) Image search: [Google]
_20170712_141045.jpg
7KB, 283x268px
>be me, 15 working a summer Job at my grandparents.
>two Kids and 2 baby cats
>naturally they stat playing with the cats
>The other kid is fine and doesn't do anything too horrible but the other one
>OH BOY
>the other kid starts carrying the kitten FROM ITS FUCKING NECK
>WTFISYOUDOING.jpeg
>keeps doing it even though i literally show her how to do it and starts crying if cant do it
>AT ONE POINT SHE PRESSED THE FUCKING LITTLE KITTEN HANDS AGAINST A METAL BAR
>kitten clings onto the kid
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA >dash to save the kitten
>succeed
>for the rest of the time they were there i saw horrors
>finally they leave
>peace.jpeg
>>
>>2437352
There's a grand irony to a helpless kitten getting it's shit pushed in by another creature too dumb to understand its suffering.
>>
File: End his suffering.png (1MB, 662x873px) Image search: [Google]
End his suffering.png
1MB, 662x873px
>>2437352
Kids are vile little shits
>>
>>2437352
>the other kid starts carrying the kitten FROM ITS FUCKING NECK
https://youtu.be/rWWJMeNzt-8
big deal
>>
>>2437352
I hate when people bring babies to the dog park. I understand your dog may be a special little snowflake but you have no idea what kind of dogs will be there. Even nice dogs, if big enough, can harm a baby just by jumping up on the mother if shes holding it. Not to mention 'doggy nascar' that ends up knocking someone down. But thats ignorance on the parents part alone.

I also really hate younger kids that act shitty. I mean like jumping on dogs, hitting dogs, interfering in play fights. The parents don't care that their kids are hitting OTHER peoples dogs, but god forbid you tell the kids to stop. Then suddenly you are the asshole.

>be at dog park with barkbro
>very active dog, loves wrestling with other regulars
>family comes in with couple of boys (about 10yro)
>They dump out dog pool so their dog doesn't get wet while other dogs were using it
>they kick dirt and rocks on dogs
>they steal others dogs toys for their dog
>they start hitting other dogs that come near their dog, with fists and whipping them with sticks
>my dog starts running with their dog and they end up wrestling
>the boys start kicking my dog and twisting his collar HARD, he's yelping
>run over and grab my dog, little fucker gets one last kick in
>tell them not to hit my dog or any other dog here anymore
>mother runs over yelling at me to leave her kids alone
>Tell the bitch i'll report her to the city and have her family banned
>reg with a boxer yells that they recorded everything after the pool
>she rages and drags her dog out, her hellspawn follow

didn't act cucked and won for once

To wash your souls with a good story

>walking dog in neighborhood
>pass house with family in yard
>father asks to see my dog because he wants to get GSD
>kids start playing with him, one ends up bopping him on the nose
>dad tells kid that 'we don't hit animals, apologize'
>kid meekly pets my dog while saying sorry, tells me sorry

Pic related. My doge
>>
>>2438468 here

It really depends on the parents for the most part. Kids are going to act out, thats a given. But how the parents raise them to treat and view animals really shapes there behavior.

Like parents that treat hamsters/fish/cheap/cheap birds as disposable, or treat dogs like accessories or lawn ornaments are going to have kids that do the same. Unless theres some kind of intervention or the kid has a eureka moment.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.