[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>becomes visible in the corner of your eye

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2161.jpg (2MB, 2385x1497px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2161.jpg
2MB, 2385x1497px
>becomes visible in the corner of your eye
>>
>me get happy
>>
>>2436474
>pet
>>
At first I would be surprised and spooked then I'd be like whoa awesome. I'd probably take a picture and post it on Twitter so all of my followers could see the wild ass spider I encountered.

It would feel rude to Raid it, too messy to smush it, I would probably get a bigass plastic container and try to trap it in there and then release it outside.
>>
>>2436474
looks like a giant house spider.

why would I have a proböem with those?
>>
the very fact these don't have an ugly worm stage happy to fuck up some wool socks or vegetables in the garden is already making them superior over theoretically cuter beetles and butterflies
why wouldn't we think with our heads, and not with empty nut bladders?
>>
>>2436539
They sneak up on ya!
And they can live in your home for years
>>
>>2436550
I hear they kill hobo spiders.
>>
File: 1499552630012.jpg (83KB, 401x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499552630012.jpg
83KB, 401x500px
>>2436474
>1990s
>sleepover at friends house
>2am, everyone else is asleep
>I'm watching tv on the couch
>suddenly a cockroach comes from behind the TV, races across the floor around the front of the TV then behind the TV
>suddenly a massive spider comes from behind the TV, races across the floor around the front of the TV then behind the TV
>they repeat this for like 6 times
>mfw
>>
>>2436798
>>
>>2436474
If that's a giant house spider I've got one living in my place right now. Sometimes I turn the light on at night and he's right above the bed. I think he keeps warm on me when I sleep.
>>
>>2436803
>reading book as a kid with light on bed headboard above my head
>start to get sleepy and snuggle down without turning the light out
>attracted to the light, a paper wasp lands on my face
>immediately, a big ass wolf spider leaps from the corner of my vision, attacking the wasp
>BATTLE ROYAL ON MY FACE

It happened super fast, but I ran to my parents' room even faster. We didn't find the spider or the wasp. I used a different light in the room from then on.
>>
>>2436817
>Don't you hurt Anon you winged cretin!
>>
>>2436817
>Spider bro laid down his life for his dear friend anon.
>>
>>2436474
kill it
I have a zero-tolerance policy towards spiders that don't chill in an obscure corner and do their fucking job
if you let the wandering ones live they might breed and create more useless offspring
>>
>>2436474
I'm a 30 year old man.
Seeing this in real life would traumatize me.
I'd get the biggest damn book I could find and stand holding it for hours.
Unable to get too close because I could see all of its details, unable to leave because I wouldn't want to let it out of my sight which means paranoia for months. An aura of hate and fear protecting it from my intent on killing it.
Just standing there, holding my big heavy encyclopedia, crying.
>>
>>2436890
I don't see why you're so proud of being cripplingly terrified of a small harmless animal.
>>
File: 1498669928944.jpg (93KB, 500x340px) Image search: [Google]
1498669928944.jpg
93KB, 500x340px
>>2436895
Point me to the pride fuckstick.
Where is it.
>>
>>2436474
I got bit by a spider last week. It made my arm swell up like a balloon for 3 days. It itched and ached. I'm not doing that again.

sorry spiderbro, you have to die.
>>
I wish I could get shit in my house that eats spiders.
Like some kind of rodent evolved to live indoors, get into small cracks and eat anything with 8 legs over a centimeter across.
>>
>>2436474
A s long as he keeps to himself he can stay and kill more annoying insects. The most he invades my personal space he dead though
>>
You guys keep repeating they're awesome for eating aaaaaaaall those annoying insects but I draw the fucking line where you see those QUICK AS FUCK RUNNING DARK ROBOTS scurry over the floor next to you or near your ear on the couch at night every day.

When you have almost no annoying bugs around but these seem to MULTIPLY it's definitely not cool.
>>
I had two spiders fighting.
When i came into the room one was hanging on its thread from the ceiling close to a wall and the other one was on the upper end of the thread waiting for it to come up again.
Dunno how it ended because i had to leave
>>
>>2437010
>Dunno how it ended because i had to leave
Fucking dammit, now I won't know the result too.
>>
>>2436941
Did you ever stop to think why you have no annoying bugs but more spiders?
>>
>>2437015
Spiders eat spiders, too
>>
>>2437089

They need to be stopped.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.