[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hiro approved meta thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: 1498868279747.jpg (198KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1498868279747.jpg
198KB, 768x768px
Who else is just here because it's the default board on Clover? I wouldn't have ever visited otherwise. It's an okay board though.
>>
did they finally ban phoneposters from starting new threads?
i'm asking because i tried to phonepost a new thread on a different board earlier today and it didn't take
>>
>>2436329
Only if you aren't connected to secure Wi-Fi
>>
Here cuz of Clover.

Staying for the Cat pics.
>>
File: 345345.jpg (31KB, 481x288px) Image search: [Google]
345345.jpg
31KB, 481x288px
So this is why we're getting so many faggots here now.
>>
>clover
chanu is the only good mobile app
>>
>>2436327
How is this a meta thread?
Also /an/ is one of the comfiest board.
>>
well fuck clover then.
>>
>>2436327
On what board are we allowed to talk about human biology and medical things and why isn't it /an/?
>>
>>2436327
>tfw been here since 2009
>tfw watching board culture change drastically
>tfw people will call me the newfag for not agreeing with their red hot opinions
I knew newfags were coming in somehow. I'm pretty sure clover probably tipped the scales so there's more newfriends here than there are people who actually frequently browse /an/.

>>2436579
Better off in /sci/ desu, supposedly med students reside there.
>>
>>2436327
>I wouldn't have visited otherwise
then I would suggest to such people to get the fuck out, I'm fucking sick of the retarded posts I'm seeing here lately
if you come to a board about animals and nature, at least do some basic research before entering a thread about something you're obviously ignorant about
I'm all for educating people about nature, but they should have a minimum understanding of the natural world, otherwise the time we use to educate them is lost
>>
>>2436354
Been like that for awhile
>>
File: Long_Cat.gif (2MB, 300x326px) Image search: [Google]
Long_Cat.gif
2MB, 300x326px
>>2436579
>tfw studying neuroscience
I want a board dedicated to biology and the human body for med students and other biology students to chill.
>>
I only use clover for [spoiler] /trash/ [/spoiler]
>>
>>2436648
Make a discord or something
>>
>>2436648
To he honest /med/ wouldn't actually be that bad idea, better than that failed project of a prehistory board.
>>
>>2436354
i want to kick this cat's disgusting ugly face in
>>
File: 1497139107920.jpg (132KB, 391x311px) Image search: [Google]
1497139107920.jpg
132KB, 391x311px
>>2436650
but social autism

>>2437280
I'm surprised it's not been added already but I see a lot of problems like /an/ has where people come asking to identify bites or help with their cat's health etc. and end up just using it as their personal health help board, I think it'd also be real small which means it'd not be that great from a server cost stand point which is sad as the best boards are the tiny ones like /po/. If Hiro did add it I'd forgive him for everything know and shitpost on it 24/7 tho.
>>
File: unknown.png (140KB, 690x698px) Image search: [Google]
unknown.png
140KB, 690x698px
Can we stop shitting up generals just because they link to the board's Discord server? Unlike the majority of other boards, a good chunk of the generals support the /an/cord server channels because most generals are getting shitted up by /pol/ and other crossboarders.

Most of /herp/'s regulars especially have moved to the discord just because Reddit shitposters continue to hijack the general. It's almost a ghost town nowadays.
>>
>>2437659
alot of the /aq/ guys have moved over aswell, i know i have
>>
>>2437663
As far as I know, the server got started by a joint /aqherp/ venture as well as /out/ anons flooding, so there's a lot of influence from the two generals.
>>
>>2437659
I started lurking on the /an/cord even though doggo discussions seem rare-ish.

I just wish /pol/ would stop shitting up this board with shitbull posting.
>>
>>2437659
>>2437663
maybe they are ghost towns because you faggots pull people into the discord
>>
>>2437666
i dont really shill for the discords, But people come, check it out, and decide to stay becuase theyre better, its not like anyone is forcing them to stay
>>
>>2437666
Invert's traffic has increased since the board server got hot, and they make up a good chunk of the server. People are leaving the generals because they're getting tired of shitposters turning them into endless baiting for half the thread. It doesn't help that most meta also goes on in /an/cord where everyone can voice annoyance on shit killing /an/ (i.e bait threads)
>>
no, a lot of us are here because of hobbies, our occupations, or general interest
>>
>>2437666
if losing the 6 #aquatics channel regulars to discord killed the general then it was already dead
>>
>>2437666
the quantity of posts has gone down but the quality is way up in /aq/ at least.

I have to assume the people that left for the discord were the problem, and I'm glad they've found a home for their lies and misinformation.
>>
>>2437711
Are you joking? Herp's quality is down and so are the quantity of people. It's nothing but people shitposting the second someone leaves quick bait. Discord is a godsend just to get away from all of it.
>>
>>2437712
>Herp's quality is down and so are the quantity of people
I don't read herp so I have no comment on that.

all I know is some of the "experts" on /aq/ that thought they were improving things were in reality the ones shitting it up.
>>
These meta thread are just another way to spread your shit tier opinions
>>
>>2437722
Not really
>>
>>2436327
Im here on clover too, not because /an/ is the default board, but because I put it as the default board to that I dont accidentally open clover to /b/
>>
I have no problem with /an/cord. I think it's even one of the more larger animal husbandry servers that Discord has to offer in general, and it's already becoming more of a hub of oldfags that remembered what /an/ was pre-phoneposting. The only people shitting on the server are the few minority shitposters like Trev.
>>
File: Hiroshima Nagasaki.jpg (81KB, 438x599px) Image search: [Google]
Hiroshima Nagasaki.jpg
81KB, 438x599px
>image related
>>
I've been here since the beginning. I like pictures of animals looking stupid and occasionally rocks.
>>
>>2439341
I'm honestly incredibly surprised of the lack of nature threads nowadays. I remember there used to almost always be some kind of rock thread up even if it was an ID thread. I also miss the camping/hiking and other /out/ish threads /an/ used to have
>>
File: IMG_5054.jpg (408KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5054.jpg
408KB, 1600x1200px
>>2439350
subdivision of boards makes all of them have less traffic. Here's one of mine
>>
>>2439367
/an/ never needed less traffic
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.