[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this normal cat behavior? Whenever I approach her she just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20170717_205449868.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170717_205449868.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
Is this normal cat behavior? Whenever I approach her she just drops on the floor, meows and rolls around on her back.

Should I be worried? I've had her for around a year, a friend moved away and I took her in.
>>
File: rene-descartes.jpg (45KB, 300x219px) Image search: [Google]
rene-descartes.jpg
45KB, 300x219px
>>2433203
Give her the belly rubbin'
>>
>>2433203
That's normal, she's just very relaxed around you and may attention. I suggest petting her on he back and cheeks, a lot cats don't like getting belly rubs.

If she were falling over for no reason and not just when you approach her, take her to the vet.
>>
File: 1499950820983.png (67KB, 200x144px) Image search: [Google]
1499950820983.png
67KB, 200x144px
>>2433210
>show your relaxed kitty you want to attack it
It's not a dog
>>
>>2433210
she doesn't like belly rubs. she gets nervous when I touch her belly.
>>2433211
Well, she does not sound seem aggravated when she's doing it, but petting her on the cheeks and back does not seem to have any effect either way. As soon as I leave she will just sit back on the floor in a normal way and stop meowing.
Anyway, you're saying I need not worry? Fine.
>>2433218
Clearly not.
>>
I think she's just saying hello and wants to be the center of attention.
>>
Oh no, thats so sad
>>
>>2433203
Petting a cat is like fucking a woman dude, you gotta do it for like 20 minutes straight before it starts working. So yeah, pet her for a couple hours straight.
>>
>>2433292
>petting her on the cheeks and back does not seem to have any effect either way
She more than likely enjoys it and you just aren't cat-savvy enough to read her body language. Their mannerisms are subtler than dogs and can take time to recognize.

If she presses/stretches into your hand, reaches lifts her head to allow your to scratch, squeezes her paws ("making biscuits"), blinks, closes or half-closes her eyes, or purrs, she likes it. A cat showing you their belly is a big sign of trust, especially if she doesn't even like for it to be touched.
>>
>>2433292
>she doesn't like belly rubs
Obviously not.
See >>2433218
>>
>>2433308
spoken like a true virgin
>>
>>2433218
>>2433292
I guess I have dogs then, because my cats will actually stretch out wider when I (very gently, key phrase there) rub their bellies.
>>
>>2433364
I fornicated twice idiot.
>>
>>2433364
>>2433450
Yeah!
TWICE!
>>
>>2433450
Oh yeah? Well I've fucked like 69 times
>>
>Why does my cat want to be pet
Gee anon I don't know.
>>
I would pet my cat gently with my foot in these situations.
>>
>>2433499
This, one of my cats does this all the time.
>>
>>2433203
If they show you their belly it means they trust you.
>>
>>2433203
My mom's cat started doing it a lot when he was 10. We thought he figured out to catch up on belly rubs at senior age, but in retrospect he was most likely telling us about an impending fatal renal failure which took him a year later.

Have her checked anyway, it never hurts to do so.
>>
>>2433428
No no. Trust goes a long way.
And an armpit and a belly skin is not the same thing.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.