[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/SOS/ - Shitty Owner Stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 20

File: 1499271727890.jpg (211KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1499271727890.jpg
211KB, 1366x768px
>neighbor is a dumb cunt straight off the boat from the Philippines that married this black ghetto dude for citizenship
>have 3 stupid kids
>forward 5 years, marriage is failing so they buy a dog (schipperke-pit mix)
>forward 2 years, the dude takes off. She now has the dog tied up in the sunroom and never walks it, bathes it, pays it any attention, or cleans the shit out of the room. She hits it when it won't stop barking literally every day
>I call animal protective services dozens of times and she always weasels out of it even though the dog is absolutely disgusting
>forward 2 years, the dog is absolutely insane and hostile now. It gets out and kills two dogs and attacks their owner outside. The police come and shoot it, the owner lost some fingers
>she gets in no trouble
>a few months later she can't afford the mortgage and the house is foreclosed on eventually
>they have to tear it down (built in the late 90s) because there is dog piss and shit literally leaked into the house foundation, walls, and floors
She should get the fucking death penalty
>>
Heard this one from a herp vet.

>Vegan cunt thinks sneak cool
>Get snek
>Feeds it tofu because it's obviously cruel and inhumane to feed your snake rats or other small animals to keep it healthy
>Snake gets sick and keeps losing weight
>She goes to the vet
>Learns that it can't survive on tofu
>She just leaves the snake there and doesn't give a shit if it dies or lives
>>
>>2432310

why would you get a snake but feel compelled to feed it shit it can't live off of
where the fuck is the logic? did she think she could convert it to veganism?
>>
File: 1498947085700.jpg (19KB, 480x347px) Image search: [Google]
1498947085700.jpg
19KB, 480x347px
>>2432243
It's time for me to ask for repentance

>be the 14 yo dipshit I was
>aunt's family gets a dogo argentino puppy
>the only one in the family who wanted it was my aunt's son who picked up the dog and he kinda wanted to get rid of it too
>we went over one day and me, being the kid I was, started cooing over it
>dad fucking decides the next day to take the dog off my aunt's hands and bring it home because I liked playing with it
>I got a pet now I guess lol
>too bad we don't have any fucking outdoor space for the dog and confine him to the garage and a narrow walkway leading into the garage
>all we really know how to do is feed him and clean up his shit
>we tried to train him to not shit in the garage where he sleeps but he never figured it out
>I'm at school and parents work so he is alone a lot
>bit us and fucked up a lot of our shit
>I'd hit him when he would act out sometimes (I'm so sorry I regret it a lot now)
>aunt didn't want the dogo back so we kept it for 6 months
> dogo ended up becoming a big, muscular, kinda aggressive fuck. Strong enough to pull my dad around when he would walk it.
>we eventually find a family willing to take the dog
>they ask us if we want to take him back after a few weeks because he is aggressive
>say sorry no lol
>don't know what became of him after that

I'm sorry Max. You deserved so much better and I hope you are ok.
>>
>>2433699
Faggot go drink lye
>>
>>2433699
n o t f o r gi v e n
>>
>>2433699
You need to start doing some good shit to make up for that or you're going straight to the gulag in nwo
>>
>>2432243
>they have to tear it down (built in the late 90s) because there is dog piss and shit literally leaked into the house foundation, walls, and floors
Oh please tell me more how one dog completely ruined a house that was less than 25 years old and worth thousands of dollars, to the point it needed to be demolished.
Bullshit, and OPs a fag.
>>
>>2433796
If it's the US, a house that old would be falling apart anyway. The trend for the past forty years is to build matchstick buildings that don't last.
>>
>>2433814
>I trust /int/ implicitly when it tells me all about worldwide construction standards :)

This is how we know you're a mong.
>>
>years ago when my siblings and I still lived with mom
>Brother brings a chinchilla to mom's house, no warning whatsoever
>My incredibly neurotic mother somehow allows this
>I'm thrilled and play with him often because brother usually wasn't around
>A year or so later
>Brother and his GF want a cat now, everyone tells them it's a bad idea
>They get a 5 week old kitten for $100 in a no pet apartment
>They constantly play with the kitten with their hands, brother absolutely torments it by sliding the cat on the floor or throwing it on the couch
>They never get it fixed, he pisses everywhere, he harrassed chinchilla
>eventually they let the cat outside in hopes it never comes back
>Their excuse was he 'suddenly snapped' and was attacking them
>Fast forward a few years later
>Brother has a wife, a kid and twins on the way
>Brother and wife lie to everyone about bank accepting their loan for a house, so after we helped them pack they had no where to move
>Their Grandma takes them in but they need someone to take care of the chinchilla
>I'm still living at home with mom but she decides I can take their chinchilla for a while till they get a house
>A year and a half later after they have the house I still have the chilla, they took no interest in taking it back
>Assume it's mine now even though they tell their friends and family it's still theirs and I'm just fostering it for a while
>During this time Im actually fostering a Shepherd mix from the shelter that has 3 tick borne illnesses and heartworm
>Brother and sister in law decide that they want the dog I'm fostering and adopt it at shelter
>Meanwhile I am still caring for their chinchilla which they told me they couldn't handle right now
>My mother is pissed and goes ballistic on them to take the chinchilla back now
>Brother is passive aggressive and purposely takes his sweet ass time getting his chinchilla
>I try to give him all the toys I had for chin, he turns it down saying it won't leave the cage
To be continued
>>
>>2433835
lol anon your brother sounds like a faggot
>>
>>2433796
The sunroom was concrete, so it leaked into it, and literally everything else in the house is wood. Please explain to me how you would fix the smell of a house that has been shit and pissed all over for like 8 years and soaked into all the walls and under the floors
>>
>>2433838
i don't even think demolishing it would remove the smell lmao the plot would have to be set alight or nuked
>>
>>2433838
>>2433839
It's obvious neither one of you know anything about construction in general.
Even more apparent when you choose to believe someone would demolish a home less than 25 years old instead of having it cleaned and rehabbed.
>>
>>2433835
>They get the dog and the chinchilla
>Dog is left outside on a tie up nearly all day (they got it to go on walks and loose weight)
>I trained that dog fairly well in the short time I had her and they ruined most of the training
>She was super friendly, used attention for all of her training, even recall
>She doesn't recall anymore because they call her to yell at her
>This super friendly attention whore of a dog ends up biting 2 people, one guy twice (I think because he barges into the house and doesn't stop to say hi to anyone, not even the dog.)
>They ask me for advice and I tell them the next time they are expecting company to put the dog in another room or just move her tie out 2 feet away
>They do neither and she bites someone else
>This dog I trained to heel and walk with no leash they are considering to put down now.
>Dog has never seen a vet in the time they owned it despite signing a paper saying they'd get her checked for heartworm in 6 months
>Dog is not UTD on any shots, never had it's nails trimmed (until I had to do it with cable cutters eventually) never gets heartworm meds
>Dog never has water when I'm there, they always seem to forget to feed her when I'm there
>They feed her all sorts of bad table scraps, some toxic
>They teach their kids to yell, slap and ride this poor old dog
>Meanwhile they keep the chin in the basement where they never pay attention to it
>The cage is cleaned once every 4 months (this is a big new cage i got because the last one they gave the chin to me in was ruined due to sitting feces and urine)
>I was over once and it was out of food completely, let them know about it
>2 days later it was still out of food, they said they would get it next shopping trip
>One week later they forget to get food
>The next weekend I buy the food for them and give it to them the next time I see them
>Go down to check on the chin a few days later, see his bowl is empty and the bag of brand new food hasn't even been opened yet
>Tfw
>>
>>2433840
>"tell me how they would fix it"
>y-you dont know shit about construction!
You're right, I don't know much about construction but neither do you apparently
>>
>>2433845
is this shit still happening?

if so fuck them
>>
>>2433835
>>2433845
You're saying he's got a wife and kids? How does he manage that? He sounds mentally impaired. You should just tell him straight up that he's not fit to keep pets.
>>
>>2433875
tfw my friend was hoarding herptiles because his mother is a schizo and his parents divorced so he is not normal mentally, maybe he has attachment disorder, but most of his pets are now sold off or dead, he had also a pet shop but it went bust, he breeded some herptiles tho, he was the first person to breed these species in our state
>>
File: 1492774032137.jpg (274KB, 550x733px) Image search: [Google]
1492774032137.jpg
274KB, 550x733px
>>2433847
You're right, I didn't feel the need to explain to you how porous concrete surfaces, whether it's a foundation or floor, can be cleaned, chemically treated, and resealed.
I didn't feel the need to explain to you how flooring and any and all affected subflooring can be removed and replaced.
I didn't see the point in explaining to you how just the bottom affected sections of sheet rock can be removed and replaced, as well as any insulation that was damaged.
I also see no reason in explaining to you how their are several companies that specialize in this remediation work. Thier scope ranges from flood and fire repair to heavy duty cleaning anything from meth labs, biohazard, and yes even pets.
Now that I've explained all this shit to someone who doesn't understand maybe half of what I posted, maybe you can explain why you decided to lie about this in the first place. Again, nobody in their right mind would demo a house just because it needed fucking cleaned or partially rehabbed. You're full of shit.
>>
>>2433926
Disregard this post I just made, I was too busy sucking cocks to post all this shit I googled without actually being in a house like that ever so I just verbal diarrhead a whole essay because I have literal autism
>>
>>2433929
I'm not the one making up stories on an anonymous image board.
Seriously, what do you accomplish with this?
>>
>>2433932
>making up stories
The house got torn down and rebuilt. Am I supposed to take a timestamped picture of my neighbor's house or something? Sorry, but I don't care enough about proving some autist wrong in my /SOS/ thread. Thanks for all the bumps though :)
>>
>neighbor was super friendly, owned a near literal zoo of animals that he and his wife cared for and bred.
>Wife decides to cheat on him one day, he finds out because she gets pregnant
>He kicks her out, divorce papers fly.
>She gets a few of their show dogs, he keeps his fish, the birds, and the rest of his breeding dogs.
>He called me over a week later, his ex wife had brought the dogs back
>Both dogs were dead, and covered in blood in a box with a note on it.
>Her new boyfriends Rottweilers tore them to pieces, and she claimed they attacked the rotts first. So she brought them back since he wanted them.
>$2200 of dogs dead in a week, no remorse.
>>
>>2433935
>"hurr durrr, the house got tore down cuz a shitty owners dog"
No it didn't, you're a liar
>"hurr durr apparently you don't know anything about construction cuz you won't spoon feed me every reason I'm wrong
Fine, this is all the reasons how I know you are wrong.
>" hurr durrr you so mad cuz you wrote a bunch of words"
Jesus fuck you are an idiot.
Again, the house wasn't tore down because of a fucking dog. You made that part up to validate your stupid fucking thread,and god knows what else to suit your narrative. Pathetic.
>>
>>2433814
My house has been standing since right before the turn of the 20th century.
Every Hurricane and 1 Tornado. Hasnt Budged.
>>
Here's my sister's history with pets:
>Brother and future fiance adopt a cute mutt
>Aside from sit, they don't really train him, but they're both active and play with him to keep him occupied. Unless you're a cat, the doggo is very sweet and happy
>Sister sees this and decides to get a dog of her own
>Lies to the shelter about having small kids, adopts an older beagle mix
>He's sweet but they just left him alone with nothing and were surprised that he chewed shit up. Niece was also allergic to the dog, so they end up giving him back to the shelter anyway
>They get adopt cat that loves attention. Overweight and unfortunately declawed, but a good kot
>Sister beings neglecting the litter box
>Cat eventually has enough doesn't want to shit in something that hasn't been cleaned in at least a week
>Sister gets mad and gives her to my brother. She spends the rest of her short life without incident
>Sister decides to try a hypoallergenic dog breed, adopts a mini Schnauzer. Kids are old enough that sister will have to keep her for life
>She has awful separation anxiety that she's done nothing to work on. Sister takes her family out of town constantly and dumps the dog on us. Dog literally spends an hour or more barking after she realizes sister is gone everytime
>Dog only gets taken out to pee and promptly goes back home, no toys, no effort to play games with her, no puzzle toys, no training, etc... The dog is just kept at home most of the time with nothing to do. She actually had issues with her peeing in the house for a while because of how few times she was let outside
>Dog is neurotic when you come home or grab anything related to walks. Was fed table scraps from day one despite getting sick
>Will jump on any sofa or bed, very annoying if you eat because she'll try to take food. Sister bought a new sofa a few years ago that no one was allowed to use except her and the dog. The only reason she let the dog on the sofa is because she knows she can't control it.
>>
File: 1443021055291.jpg (118KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1443021055291.jpg
118KB, 1920x1080px
>my wife and i were visiting my aunt/uncle and their kids, ranging between ages 3-9
>they live in a nice suburb, not super rich but decent enough, mostly those half-brick or full-brick split-level houses from the 60s or 70s with plenty of yard space
>my little cousins are playing in the front yard with their neighbors who are about the same age, neighbors have a labrador that is very friendly and patient with the kids
>one of the kids has a little toy soccer ball
>the ball gets kicked out into the street
>lab runs after the ball, kid right behind the dog
>SUV drives around the corner without stopping and runs over the dog, barely misses the kid
>SUV stops, sees the dog is still alive
>backs up over the dog, then runs over it again and drives off
>me and the mother of the neighbor kids are the only adults to see it, both of us see the license plate
>neighbors call police
>find out after going back home that driver was chinese immigrant who lived less than three miles away
>somehow avoided getting into legal trouble despite the dead dog, the testimony of the woman and the kids, and my written testimony that I mailed in
>eventually the chinese guy had to move because the entire area knew him as the guy that backed up to kill a dog he ran over
>my wife is chinese and we wonder if the neighbors are never around when we visit now because they don't like chinese people
>>
>>2433991
>Sister uses one of those extender leashes so the dog pulls and runs wild when you do take her outside. Constantly tries to bolt out of the house. She's run off several times
I was in a car accident one year and was in a wheelchair. Despite me begging my dad not to take care of the dog while my sister was away for the weekend, he does. Getting out of the house was a huge pain in the ass in that chair. I had to have someone help. My other sister is nice and takes me to the grocery store because I can't drive during that time. Despite trying to keep the dog away from the door, the dog bolts out while I'm leaving the house. Dad runs after her like a retard but trips on my chair and falls on my banged up knee.
I feel bad for the dog, but she's awful to be around and won't get better. My sister will never see the dog as anything more than a toy for her kids.
Anyway...
>It's Mother's Day, mom and dad spend it with sister.
>They come home with a Schnauzer sister named Max.
>He's a chill dog, loves walks, has awful allergies, very food motivated, high prey drive, will get on the bed if you really want him to. Overall a somewhat active boy that I've been working on. He can get overexcited on walks, but is much better than before. He gets a long walk in the morning and in the evening because Texas is hot as fuck, also try to take him to a park once or twice a week or Petco if it's rainy; he's not very play motivated but loves toy mice and hide and seek for kibble or a high value treat; I feed him out of food dispenser toys. Idk how well we're doing, but we try our best to make him happy. We just call him his old name, Spot. I hated Max, plus he didn't respond to it as well as Spot
>Parents say sister dumped him on us because he peed on her dog but haven't had problem with that ourselves
>Sister left her unruly dog for a week recently. The only issue between them was sister's dog humping Spot when ever he got attention.
>>
>mom decides "a boy needs a dog!" after I've left for college + years of me begging for a dog
>their household now consists of two full-time working parents, one working high school senior, and one nine year old
>mom adopts a schnauzer-yorkie mutt for my youngest brother
>no one fucking takes care of this dog
>"housetrain" the dog either with puppy pads or clipping him to a 25' lead and letting him run around in their unfenced backyard
>this has taught him to go to the bathroom inside or he will be left alone for an hour out in the hot alabama sun
>dog's nails are so long they look like he has hermit crabs for feet
>no one plays with or exercises him
>he cannot be taken on walks because he will run after/try to fight cars and choke himself on the leash
>literally shits himself out of anger when a car drives by the house
>shits himself when the mailman comes to the door
>apparently at 1-3 pm in the afternoon he "gets a little crazy" and will latch onto the arm/leg of whoever is closest unless you find a toy alligator and distract him with it before the crazy period comes

I try to do my best with him every time I visit but it's really fucking difficult. tried taking him on walks but that's near-impossible if I don't want him to kill himself. he finds no joy in toys. he finds no joy in anything. I feel bad for him until he latches onto my arm during his crazy hour. it doesn't help that everything I try to do for this dog is either "spoiling him" or is undone as soon as I leave because no one in the family will follow up on simple routine care.

>I'm buying the dog nail clippers and I'll show you how to use them, and I'll give him a bath. he's miserable.
>don't do that! no one will do it once you're gone. just take him to the shady neighbor woman

>I'm buying your dog some bully sticks, rawhides are bad for him and he could get impacted
>don't do that! he loves rawhides, plus I'm not going to buy bully sticks after you leave so why get him used to them?
>>
File: IMG_20170708_133911.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170708_133911.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
>>2434007
Shitty picture, but Spot is on the left and sister's dog, Luna, is on the right.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't Schnauzers double coated dogs? Don't they need the top coat to help keep cool? I took them out for ten minutes in the afternoon one day to let them pee and romp. She was running for shade eight minutes in.
>>
>>2434011
Last post- Spot had a bacterial infection from scratching due to his allergies. I warned my sister but she didn't give a fuck and just dropped Luna off. Poor girl was scratching by day three. I said something unrelated to his infection about other dogs and she asked me when Spot would ever see another dog.

...literally everyday on a walk, at Petco, or at the dog park / regular park
>>
>girlfriend has crazy gets dog from crazy sister before we met
>sisters boyfriend was abusive to the dog
>aussie/bc mix
>no training
>dog obsessed with girlfriend
>always in her face, climbing on, pawing , barking
>gf only plays fetch (a lot)
>I tell her it needs training and a lot of attention
>"anon, she doesn't pick up training and she acts this way bc she was abused"
>literally does no training ever
>when im there I work with her and she picks up well
>"you've just gotta be consistent in training her"
> "I've tried, but she just doesn't listen"

How do I make my girlfriend a better dog owner without bein a dick?
>>
>>2433937
>Both dogs were dead, and covered in blood in a box with a note on it.
That's fucking psychopathic holy shit
>>
>>2433939
Having this much of a meltdown and getting baited along by that anon.
Sad.
>>
>>2433713
>NWO punishing you for your wrongdoings
That's not how it works, lad.
>>
>>2433689
I've heard of people trying to convert wolves and tigers to veganism, shit's fucked up.
>>
People down the street have a king pigeon in a maybe 1 foot cage hanging from the awning on their front porch. They leave it out there 24/7 regardless of weather and every time I walk by he looks at me and it makes me really sad and I don't know what to do.
>>
>bf's aunt asks us to feed the cats while she takes her son to vidcon
>while looking for the cats, we stumble into said son's room
>among the mess there is the most unsightly fish tank I have ever seen
>the water is thick and green, there is mold all over the filter and hood under layers of cobwebs, and upon closer inspection, the filter pad is covered in an inch of thick brown ooze
>the kid has been sleeping in this room with a mold, feces, and cobwebs
>bf goes "I don't think he has anything in there"
>immediately, not one, but two blobs of orange flash past
>this tank is at best 15 gallons
>there are two goldfish in goo so thick that they had to touch the glass in order for us to see them
>emergency trip to petco, spend the next week that they are vacationing slowly changing the water, medicating the fish, scrubbing shit off the tank, and boiling the decorations
>left a box of filter pads, medication, and cleaning supplies next to the tank with instructions on how to not kill these fish
>the poor fuckers are probably dead

I should have just taken the fish, he would have never noticed. I have never even seen the slightest amount of algae in my tanks and I only give them the minimum care that they need. Those goldfish are fucking gods if they managed to live in there for what must have been months.
>>
File: IMG_20170718_175021.jpg (160KB, 737x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170718_175021.jpg
160KB, 737x960px
>>2434151
I have no issues if someone wants to be vegan, but fuck anyone trying to turn animals vegan.
>>
>>2433939
>throwing a tantrum on an anonymous Mongolian barter forum
Ahahaha
>>
>>2434156
Bird owners are literally the worst and need to be shot in the back of the head
>only animal that can fly
>it's instincts are centered around flying
>all it knows and wants to do is fly
>"better lock it in this cages forever! XD SOO PRETTY"
Fucking DIE
>>
>>2433699
Those who give their pets people names are the scum of the earth
>>
>>2433939
haha this guy's still replying
>>
>>2433833
he's right though
>>
>>2434009
Did you make an entire thread about this a month ago, get told a bunch of good advice, then ignore it all because it's not your problem and you just wanted to complain on the internet?

>>2434028
It sounds like she has no interest in being a better owner. This is going to sound harsh, but either get used to it or move on
>>
>>2434220
When was the last time you met a Max that wasn't a dog?
>>
>>2434238
My coworker who looks like a Shrekdog and won't shut the fuck up
>>
>>2433997
Doesn't china have laws making injuries more costly than killings? It was probably that.
>>
>>2434254
Yeah, because you shouldn't ever know the laws of the country you're currently living in, better just stick to the ones you grew up with.
I mean I get what you're saying but come on man, you didn't actually think that was a good excuse for his behaviour, did you?
>>
>>2434216
Important question, do cats need red meat in their diet? I'm not vegan, I eat red meat but I feel like it would be healthier to switch to only lean meat.
>>
>>2434263
No, but it makes him into a giant asshole instead of an outright psychopath. I just thought it might explain his behavior.
>>
>>2433937

Why didn't he call the cops? I'm pretty sure it's illegal to just leave brutalized animal corpses on someone's property.
>>
>>2434264
Just need meat, fish or teaching your cat to eat frozen mice would be the best.
>>
>>2434264
I believe they can survive on poultry just fine. If you're doing raw, research the fuck out of it. They need more than a chicken breast.

I can't remember why, but don't make their diet primarily seafood.
>>
>>2434295
He put a bullet in her, the Rottweilers and himself a week later.
>>
>>2434324
>I can't remember why, but don't make their diet primarily seafood
Mercury
>>
>>2434326
in that order?
>>
>>2434328
I'm lying, I'm not that anon.
>>
>>2434007
My schnauzer pulls on walks too, even after 11 years of training, its just how the breed is. Also I'm pretty sure they only have 1 coat, because my dog does the same after being out in the heat. Funny thing is, she's been out in below freezing temperatures and seems relatively fine, just a little cold due to the snow clumped up in her hair.
>>
>>2434234
No? What advice could anyone give me? I don't even live in the same state as they do. This is a shitty owner thread, not an advice thread
>>
>>2434332
A front clip harness and shit like zig zagging, changing pace randomly, and refusing to move if he pulls have really done wonders on our boy. Maybe it's whatever he's mixed with.

I know barking is a breed trait, but he saves it for people knocking on the door. He stops as soon as he recognizes the person.
>>
File: 1497591563920.jpg (9KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
1497591563920.jpg
9KB, 260x194px
>>2432310
This makes me want to tape a steak onto my fists and beat the shit out of a vegan with it
>>
>>2433939
>"look at me guys I put le hurr durr meme therefore I am correct even though I am just ignoring facts and calling others stupid while I have no idea what I'm talking about"
>>
>>2433991
That dog situation sounds like the dogs I have to live with. They love the dogs but the only get one walk a day, trapped in the kitchen and they give obvious favortism to one dog.
>>
>>2434011
I can see the suffering in her eyes.
>>
>>2433845
If I were you, I'd beat the living shit out of your brother..
And why the fuck werer they allowed to adopt a dog? Where I live, it is really hard to adopt a dog from a shelter (this can be good or bad, depending on the situation)
>>
>Degenerate neighbours who are always blasting music, smoking dope etc get a young black lab. kick in the teeth to me because I can't afford a new dog and my own black lab died 3 years ago
>Constantly neglect the dog. Dog barks all day while shut outside. Jumps constantly at the door to be let in. When it's not barking it's crying.
>Called animal services "nothing we can do".
>Out of nowhere they get a pig. Probably fell for micropig meme.
>Pig and dog fight each other frequently.
>Pig gets shut outside for hours instead of dog now, screams constantly to be let in.
>Pig obviously hungry, pulls out rubbish from bags all over their garden and roots through them for food.
>Hoping when it outgrows the garden they don't eat it so I can take it in or fine someone better suited to care for it.
>Come on England.
>>
>>2435316

How are the laws towards livestock animal in England? Owning them is against the law in my neck of the wood.
>>
Itt: humans are the worst
>>
>>2434219
You forgot bats and insects
>>
File: 1500330211410.jpg (8KB, 250x248px) Image search: [Google]
1500330211410.jpg
8KB, 250x248px
>>2434238
But my name is Max
>>
>>2433845
why didn't you keep the chinchilla? You're also kinda shitty for letting him take it back.
>>
File: IMG_1905.jpg (20KB, 302x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1905.jpg
20KB, 302x225px
>be 13 and have two budgies I love very much
>did research for months before I got them, saved for a huge cage, and surprisingly took really good care of them for a child
>fast forward a few years and my mother tells me out of the blue that I have to get rid of them because I "don't take care of them"
>bullshit
>have no choice in the matter and they are given away one day while I'm at school
>something like a week later my mom comes home with a baby rabbit for a "mother's day gift"
>her interest lasts about a month before the thing is crammed into a moldy unfinished basement with 5 cats that sit on its cage and harass it
>she tells me I have to feed, water, and clean the cage for the rabbit now as part of my daily chores
>holy shit
>bitter as fuck about my birds but I do as I'm told because bitch knows I can't let an animal die
>no toys, treats, or attention it just sits on wire flooring for years
>gets sores all over its legs and nutsack from laying on the wire
>nails curl around into the pads and he stops grooming shit out of his fur
>I've been telling her to take him to the vet for years but she doesn't do shit even as he's clearly at the end of his life
>mother finally "sets him free" outside and has the audacity to cry
>>
>>2435540
I had just turned 18 and was still living with mom, in fact my future was pretty much revolving around that chinchilla. I didn't go to universities I wanted to check out because I wanted to stay home where I could keep the chinchilla. The funny part is I should have just gone to the school I wanted to go to and live in a dorm and sell the chinchilla, would have been better for both of us. But yeah, mom's house mom's rules.

>>2434474
Not all places are so strict. In fact I think most shelters are pretty laid back hearing about all the adopted dogs ITT

>>2433875
I've told him not to get a cat and not to get a dog and I've told him he needs to rehome his animals because it's obvious he can't take care of them. He does better with kids and the mother was a stay at home for a while too.

>>2433849
Now they added a resource guarding Labradors/golden to the mix. I guess one of their friends needed to rehome it. The kids say it growls at them, and the dog isn't fond of the other dog and vice versa.
>>
File: rps20170720_235040_962.jpg (5KB, 114x176px) Image search: [Google]
rps20170720_235040_962.jpg
5KB, 114x176px
>>2434394
My girl is a bit weird, she will bark at her people she knows (even her "favorite" owner) after they've walked in and said hi to her. Maybe its because she is getting old, maybe she has a little bit of small dog syndrome, who knows. Pic related, my doggie
>>
>Mom starts accumulating dogs around the time I turned 9
>Started off with one, got another, they had puppies, kept 2 of the puppies
>The puppies are now big puppies
>They start attacking their mom for reasons we cannot understand
>The mom is old and has a bad leg. cant really defend herself
>she was always my favorite and i looked forward to seeing her when i got back from school
>beg my mom to either get rid of the two pups or the old one
>instead she gets a few weeks old puppy
>this makes everything worse
>its my 16th birthday and we all leave the house
>get a bad feeling on our way back
>one of the dogs ripped the mom to shreds
>she's covered in blood, crying at the door when we walk in
>she can barely even move
>ended up putting her down

i still resent her to this day
>>
>Here to rag on myself
>long haired cat started smelling bad 1 week ago
>gave him 2 baths in past 6 days, first time thought his rear end looked infected
>didnt take him to vet, thought more frequent baths would cure butt infection, also too lazy to take him
>tonight cat has total change in personality/ behavior, growling when i try to pet him, wont come out for his fav cat treats, growling and laying in middle of room, ears and tail twitching constantly for no reason, think cat seems septic
>Take him to emergency vet, they give him antibiotics and have to shave his smelly infected rear end because i didnt take him to vet days ago when i first noticed infection, they give antibiotics
>Bring cat home, supposed to put collar on him so he wont lick infected butt
>He threw up on me because scared of me/i made him so stressed out from this ordeal. Cant get collar on, hes sleeping on floor instead of in bed with me, wont let me even pat his head
>worried he'll never forgive me, i gave him 2 baths in a week which he hates, then took him to vet later than i should've, then tried to put cone collar on him when he felt miserable

Feels bad man. I know I messed up. How do i re-earn a cats trust?
>>
>>2437128
as long as it's not continuous bad experiences, animals generally don't live in the past. so just keep taking good care of him and he'll probably forgive you after his butt is healed and he feels like himself again.
>>
>>2434238
I met a guy who claimed to be called max once.
..but everyone just knew him as the Road Warrior.
>>
>>2437128
Cats are dumb, he's not pissed of at you because you bathed him and didn't take him to the vet soon enough, he's pissed off because his ass hurts.
>>
>>2434220
My dog's called Archie, which is a person name, but it's short for Arcturus, which is a mouthful and a star in the Bootes constellation and means "guardian of the bear" and not really a person name unless you're a wizard in the Black family.

On thread:
>was a kid
>we had mice?
>don't take care of them, parents have to
>cage/litter only cleaned once every 4 days so it got extra gross
>mice died, one after 8 months, one after a little over a year, and one after about 16 months
>they had okay diet i guess just a gross small cage
>they lived out nearly their entire lifespans in that disgusting cage
>not going to keep rodents again
>I think I was 11, so this will have been 15 years ago.
>>
>always wanted a dog as a kid
>mom finally agrees
>probably best moment of my life
>take care of it best I could with family's help despite no experience,no friends with dogs, small outdoor space for a lab
>first year was pretty difficult but manage
>fast forward a few years and he's healthy, adequately trained, and a good dog (I would say so at least)

meanwhile... my parent's friend's dog

>small dog in a house bigger than ours
>yappy and neurotic - basically the stereotypical small rat dog
>regularly urinates and defecates in the house
>family of four available to train it for years yet it's still not even housebroken
>let's the dog goes off leash in the neighborhood to poop and pee and no one cleans it up

it's actually treated well despite her not being housebroken but it really did a number on the house..
>>
>family "friends" that live in a house a few blocks away
>they get this huge dog
>even as a puppy he was bigger then some dogs
>he's super fluffy
>way to fluffy to be living in the middle of arizona
>to make matters worse, they have him chained up outside 24/7
>after a few weeks they forget about him since he's not a brand new novelty anymore
>i end up coming home after school every day for most days for a year to fill up his food and water, and try to keep him entertained and brushed
>he allways gets so happy to see me, but shys away from his real owners ( I susspect his wife beat him)
>one day ask if I can have him
>they want like 2000$ for him
>only have like 300 as a kid
> after this they stop letting me in the yard to take care of him, say they'll call the police if I keep breaking in
>still take peaks, his corner is filling up with shit, his bowls are empty and his fur is matted and bad
>start sneaking in at night, climbing the fence
>one night after I leave, he sees me climbing the fence
>its been about 2 years, hes a huge boy now
>he trys to follow me, he somehow manages the leap the fence
>hes still on his chain
> big guy hangs himself
I tried to help him back over the fence but I couldnt lift him
They ended up calling the cops on me when I started calling for help
I regret every day not just stealing him, but I had no where to take him. He was too big for my tiny house, and I didnt have a yard. None of my friends could stash him eaither.
I still cry about it sometimes.
>>
>>2437786
>2k
Fuck those guys, sorry about the early child good trauma OP.
>>
>>2434213
> doing all that shit and spending all that money on goldfish
Just take the fish to petco you dumbass, he's obviously going to kill them he has no idea what he's doing, it's not like he had discuss or something.

You wasted all that effort on a retard.
>>
>>2434156
Go at 3am and steal it?
Open the cage and leave?
>>
>>2437114
This is when you pick up one of the puppies and beat the fuck out of your mom with it, holy hell you people are some enabling pieces of shit.

> mom gets dog
> dogs fight
>i do nothing but bitch and nag
> dog literally kills a pet i love
> I'm mad now but whatever
That's what you just said.
Your a fucking do nothing faggot, kill yourself, that dog could still be alive if you weren't such a sackless piece of shit.
>>
>>2437946
maybe he should have called the humane society and gotten his mom arrested for negligent cruelty too, my non-faggot but still posting on /an/ for some reason friend :^)
>>
Vet nurse here. I have too many.

>vet gets death threat for telling owner cat is obese at 30 lbs

>some rando drops off dog to be euthanized
>says dog is 15, female and very sick
>covered in fleas and yeast infection on skin (probably from scratching at fleas)
>dog is male and no older than 2 or 3
>give him flea preventative
>take care of yeast infection
>now happy dog, gave him to my mom

>heavily pregnant pit bull comes in
>the way they're being bred in my area (heavily minority suburb outside a large city) they're getting bigger chested, squatter and with shorter muzzles
>this one looks like a frog
>unevenly cropped super short ears
>can barely be touched she's so fearful and unsocialized
>owner brags to me that she was bred back to her father and that in their line the males often overheat and pass out during breeding because of their short snouts and the last two litters he produced needed to be c-sections because of their giant heads
>never see them again
>assume she died

>too many cats given flea collars for large dogs
>too many dogs given fucking tylenol
>too many parvo puppies
>>
>>2434264
Cats can do red meat, but they need seafood and poultry, though. That shit has a protein in it called Taurine, which cats need. Otherwise they'll go blind, experience tooth decay and a whole shit ton of other bad things
>>
File: 1487139416762.jpg (21KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
1487139416762.jpg
21KB, 500x381px
>mom owns King Charles Cavalier
>it was rescued from a puppy mill so it's a psychotic mess
>only bonded to my mom
>so only mom can touch it
>mom makes no effort to rehabilitate it

and

>dog drags its ass on the floor and leaks awful smelly liquid everywhere because of swollen anal glands
>fish that's been left out in the sun for a week tier
>it can be easily fixed by expressing the anal glands
>she won't fix it

>dog eats its own shit
>she won't fix it

>dog's teeth have literally rotted out of its head, i bought her a dog toothbrush
>she won't use it

Drives me crazy every time I come home.
>>
>>2433997
>jesus christ does he live in china wtf
>car was owned by a chinese immigrant
I see I see.
>>
>>2435572
This made me so sad
>>
>>2437276
ebin
>>
>>2438414
That third one sounds like a toadline
>>
>>2438334
Or just put the dog out in the woods somewhere.
>>
>>2437786
jesus christ that makes me sad. poor dog. I fucking hate trash people like that and i live in a neighbourhood full of them.
>>
>mom has 2 dogs
>one bichon from the pound, one mini poodle mix.
>no training
>piss and shit in the house
>never gets groomed except when I visit and bitch about it
>little sister (15) wants dog.
>they get a shitzu (about 1 year old)
>never train it.
>never work with it
>get rid of it because they can't handle it

This was like 3 months ago when they got rid of it

Fast forward to last week.
>little sisters therapist recommends emotional support animal
>ok she needs a dog
>they get an Aussie/blue heeler mix
>I go off about how how bad of an idea it is to get dog
>I'm the dick apparently

Ffs why is my family such white trash garbage?
>>
Retelling something my friend told me

>He meets a girl at work
>turns out shes getting a Husky soon
>he asks something about training
>she says she isnt going to train it
>says dogs should be free and equal and shouldnt have to follow commands
>turns out theres a whole community of people like this
>>
>>2437786
rip
>>
>>2438334
>>2437946
You two sure got triggered.
>>
>>2438865
He should've then told her how retarded of an idea that is.
>>
>>2438841

if she can't take care of the bichon how can she handle a blue heeler? GG feel bad for you man.
>>
>have drug addict friend and we would only hang out to do drugs
>has this small dog (terrier maybe?)
>never walks him, never bathes or grooms
>never shows it any attention or love and gets mad if I do
>gets evicted
>lives in car and one day throws the dog out of the car when I'm there and speeds off
>never see either of them again
Oh well
>>
>>2438921
That's not a friend, that's a dealer.
>implying you're not an addict too
>>
>>2438841
Maybe try telling the therapist about your family's past with pets?
>>
>>2438988
True on both points, but I realized how insane and shitty he was so I cut off contact and went to rehab and I'm 2 years clean now
>>
>>2438695
I seriously didn't know what that was until I just looked it up.

I am legitimately horrified.
>>
>>2439237
There's always threads about them
>>
>>2434218
>>2434224
>>2434422
>samefagging
wew
>>
>>2439375
>Everyone Who Disagrees with Me is a Samefag, and Other Fallacies By The Butthurt Faggot Who is STILL Replying
Get it? Because with all these posts you wrote a book you bait-taking newfag. I mean goddamn, lurk moar, for your own sake
>>
>Aunt and uncle had 2 dogs that showed up when they lived in the country
>Felt bad, fed them let them stay
>Lost all their money, house, car because uncles a fucking deadbeat
>Moved in with my grandma
>Dogs in backyard
>No water
>No food
>No medicine
>Dog covered in ticks, severely dehydrated
>Uncle dgaf grannys too old to care
>Dog dies, no one cares

My dad took the other dog, shes sweet and well-taken care of now
>>
>>2435572
Your mom needs the sense slapped back into her god dammit
>>
>>2433689
vegans do not operate on logic.
>>
Pls help
what should I do

My aunt's husband beats their dogs. And I mean REALLY FUCKING beats them.. either with a leather leash or with some kind of large gummy rod of sorts (I can only say what other people told me)
My grandma sometimes watches their kids and saw him beat them a lot of times, always called the fucker out, but he just says it's none of her business.
Another aunt of mine (not his wife) also saw him (and his fucking father) beat the dogs on multiple occasions..

The dogs are really sweet and last time I visited them (I just was driving my grandma there) the dogs were home alone and I took them for a walk. They are absolutely sweet, one of them (the black lab) is completely deaf and the other one (Weimaraner) only about a year old
While I was walking them, I thought about just stealing them and talking them home with me..

So /an/, what should I do?
Inform the police? Inform an Animal welfare group? Or should I call fucking PETA (I hate this group, but I'm sure they'd fuck him up)?

I can't stand this anymore, if I ever see him or his father do it, they better be prepared for some real beating, I'll surely fuck them up.
But I don't want to go to prison because of these subhumans..

wat do?
>>
>>2439563
you don't think your uncle will just replace them?
don't figure it will trickle through the grapevine that you stole their dog? you couldn't possibly not tell people afterwards, let's face it
>>
>>2439563
Call an animal welfare group and either give them to the group or take them yourself, don't forget to threaten to call the group again if they hit their replacement dogs (if they get any).
>>
>aunt and uncle have sweetest lab
>despite both working and having young kids they get dog trained
>well behaved, good with kids, chillest dog around
>great with people too
>years go by, dog is old now
>see dog is nearing end, they decide to get new puppy
>schedule is still the same, both working and kids at school/college so nobody is home most of the time
>get a fox terrier pup
>a fucking terrier
>puppy is so cute but no professional trainer this time
>terrorizes house
>chews walls, furniture, jumps on people
>ripped clothes by biting
>will bolt if it can when door is left open
>dog is so bored all day being left alone it tears everything up
>terrier even bullies lab and menaces it
>old lab so nice won't even protect itself
>terrier bites and hurts dog so bad it bleeds
>old dog is left to sleep outside all the time while terrier gets full rein of house

My dog was the same age as the lab but he was treated like a king and left to enjoy his senior age without some shit puppy menacing him. Couldn't say anything but I think about how crappy that poor lab had it. Old dogs deserve to enjoy their twilight years, especially such a sweet and good dog like that.
>>
Wife and I have big house, no kids, I work from home, wife is a veterinarian. We take in animals pretty regularly, not like hoarders, just until we can find good homes for them.
I think the worst one we took in was this boxer mix that had longish fur. The nicest dog, but skinny as a rail and had a really bad ear infection, fleas, matted fur, and what looked like really impacted dirt stuck to one foot. Clearly had been beaten in the past.
We finally got her to look like a dog again instead of an avatar of disease after about a month. I had to go out of town for three weeks for work, and didn't shave while I was gone. I came home and the dog ran up to the door, looked at me, and flopped on the floor in a puddle of her piss. She wouldn't get up until I left.
I went upstairs and shaved, and she was fine.
Soon after I noticed she was absolutely terrified of men with beards, regardless of if she knew them. I always wonder what the fuck someone has to do to a dog to make them that terrified.
>>
>>2439563
Call some animal welfare group and see if they can give them to you. Repeat if he gets more dogs and hits them too. There are a lot of animal welfare groups/people that will take in dogs, he will eventually get tired of beating his dogs and get them taken away
>>
>ghetto neighbors have two dogs
>pitbull and german shep
>shep is locked in backyard
>no one ever comes out unless its to feed it
>pitbull lives in garage
>summer time with poor ventilation
>always chases after me
>coming home from some errands
>pit bull starts charging after me
>neighbor calls after it
>get the fuck back here hoe 'fo I beetchoass

Kicked its face once while it was darting after me.
Both the dog and its owners should be euthanized
German Shepherd retrained
>>
>>2434156
You know what needs to be done Disappointment
>>
>>2439667
>work from home
>have to go out on a 3 week trip for work
>>
File: maxtoday.jpg (48KB, 750x563px) Image search: [Google]
maxtoday.jpg
48KB, 750x563px
>>2433699
You monster
>>
>>2437786
You have a good heart. Never change.
>>
>>2437946
she would've kicked me out

i was 16 and had no where to go. i care more about myself
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 180x191px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 180x191px
>>2432243
>Black man not fulfilling familial obligations
>mfw
>>
>>2433937
women are fucking monsters god damn
>>
>>2437946
you clearly have no experience with real authority at all, fuck off.
>>
>>2438443
Man, I didn't know Taurine was a protein. Interesting.
>>
>>2438841
what does this even have to do with them being white
>>
>>2438865
oh MAN
>>
Neighbours have a fucking beautiful BEAUTIFUL husky girl with the sweetest of eyes. Family constituted of fat, entitled, bitch mother, scrawny, stupid as fuck "big truck for big man paint it like big army truck i am big man" step-dad (who brought the husky to the house), and two kids who are always out. The family itself is also often absent, because the mother works for hotels and keeps travelling, brings her family with her. They never ever fucking play with her. Fucking never.

>last winter, just by curiosity, check on the Husky, who is kept outside (at all times) on an around 12-feet heavy chain right after the neighbours left for florida or some shit
>I live in Quebec, Canada, so winters are rough, and there is a lot of snow, like a meter high sometimes.
>Husky's doghouse is literally buried, only the roof pokes out of the snow.
>Chain stuck under the pole of a swingset structure, which is buried as well, so I assume it was stuck there for a long time, even while the owners were at home.
>Although a bit hesitant at first, the dog runs up to us and starts jumping all over the place, barking of excitement, it's shaking from either pure happiness or the extreme cold (-30 C/-22 F)
>Her bowls are missing, I guess she survived by eating snow
> She starts jumping all over the snow and rolling around but keeps getting choked by the chain
>I go back home to dress a bit more heavily, grab a shovel, when I get out, a blizzard whips up
cont.
>>
cont.
>I trek back to the neighbours' backyard through the thick, powdery snow that goes up to my thighs
>I start digging the poor girl out of her misery, she keeps jumping all over
>her chain was encased in ice under the swingset structure, I break it loose with the shovel
>I start trying to dig out the doghouse, and after around 4 minutes of digging, I find an empty metal bowl. I end up finding another one with bits of dog food scattered all over.
>after working my ass off for this poor dog, I played with her in the snow, she was having a ball
>it was getting late, (it was dark) I worked the next day, so I had to go back home
>she looked at me go the whole time and I had to keep myself from looking back because she was too cute to resist
>she still looks at me through my window when I go up on my back porch
>To add insult to injury, I've always wanted a husky, and these fuckers don't even care for her
>>
>>2442034
>>2442036
Does Quebec not have some kind of animal welfare group you can call?
>>
>>2442036
Call animal welfare group but first take pictures and stuff for evidence.
>>
>>2442018
It isnt, taurine is an amino acid. Most commonly found in fish protiens. But either way it's still extremely important for a cats health.
>>
>>2442036
Ask them if you can take her off their hands. Offer to pay a little if you want
>>
>>2432243
Here's a tip; if a pet owner has children in the house and there is shit left out and not cleaned up you can call cps. It will be taken more seriously than animal abuse.
>>
>>2433845
Steal the dog and take it to a no-kill shelter. Cut off contact with your brother and his family, as he is literal pure human scum.

Seriously, just steal the dog. Those of us who really care have had to steal the dog from people we DON'T know who might be armed. Your brother ain't gonna do shit even if he found out. He'll go "she must have got out"
>>
>>2435572
So many people who post have children for parents, and we wonder why the world is the way it is...Your mom is a literal child who never grew up.
>>
File: 20170728_102641.png (457KB, 615x701px) Image search: [Google]
20170728_102641.png
457KB, 615x701px
I used to nazi experiments on frogs

>pic related
I forced it to drink soap and then dissected it alive to see the effects on the organs
>>
>>2432243
Alright, so
>Dad finds a puppy outside in the rain one day
>Immediately loves it
>Takes amazing care of it, and trained it
>Well behaved, doesn't shit in the house
>Also a big ass german shepard/pitbull mix
>Mom hates it because of how kuch my dad cared for it
>Got my brother and I puppies (even though we didn't want any)
>We can't take care of them at all
>Mom insists we keep them
Flash forward
>Dad's dog dies (snake bite when we let him and they couldn't find put what kind of snake for the antivenom)
>Mom makes him stop to get two MORE puppies
>My dog just had puppies (Cute as hell easy to find good families for them all)
>Eventually get left at home all day everyday with them to take care of them
>My attempt at training them went out the window when they got home because they baby the shit out of them after I punish them for shitting in the house
>Gets constantly bitched at for how much they shit in the house
>MFW I got blamed for most of them having to be taken away
>Gets constantly ignored whenever I suggest we get harnesses for them so they can go out on runners
>Fucking snaps and kicks the shit out the dogs after I was once again blamed for a dirty ass house and two untrained full grown dogs destroying it
>threw the dogs out (feels bad actually, not their fault)
>Gets kicked out of the house at 16
>Grandparents take me in
>Grandfather demands I get a job while I'm still going to school
>He takes all the money I earn for "bills"
>parents come and get me, decided to "forgive" me
>apparently acted "not like me"
>therapist said I was potentially a sociopath
>takes me to a shelter to get a dog
>apparentlt he thought it'd help
>Gets there, immediately gots jumped on by a big black spotted dog when I walk in the pen
It was my dog Pebbles (One of the ones that got taken away.) I never cried so hard in my life.
>MFW they let me have her back
>MFW I manage to properly care for her and she lived happily and healthy in my care
>>
>>2442356
It's OK, frogs aren't conscious beings, they're organic automatons with no value or feelings
>>
>>2442356
The fuck?
>>
>Mom brings stray cat home a week before we were moving.
>Get mad, but get responsible and buy it food and a litterbox
>her
>a tiny calico girl, so quiet and the most gentle cat i've ever met
>curls up next to my head while im on my laptop
>and by my side while watching tv
>never makes a noise, scratches or bites
>knows how to open doors and licked my nose to get me up at the perfect time to feed her before going to work.
>at this point i'm completely in love with this cat, i start buying things to move her into my new solo apartment with me, and looking at vets to get her checked up at.
>come home the day before the move
>my little lady is gone
>ask mom where my cat is
> "Oh I left the door open for her, and she left. Moving with her would have been too much trouble, right?"
>WHAT cant even go to the shelter to claim her
>shes just out on the streets, i tried to look for her but still had to move.
>instead of being happy in my new apartment i ended up just crying a lot.
>Mom thinks i was being stupid over a cat I had for a week

I spent months combing through pet finder for her and checked the shelter for her for a few times. But I never found her. Never ended up getting a different cat either.
>>
>>2443193
Cut ties with her, call her a bitch first though.
>>
File: Orochimaru_Infobox.png (1006KB, 1424x1076px) Image search: [Google]
Orochimaru_Infobox.png
1006KB, 1424x1076px
>>2434417
I know a guy that might be able to help you with that. Pic related.
>>
>>2432310
In convinced that people like this are mentally ill, this is weapon-grade stupidity.
>>
>>2443193
Sounds like she killed the cat, though probably by accident.
>>
>>2432243
>be me
>boyfriends friends get a kitten
>"ok cool whatever"
>things go as normal for a while
>get a call from a mutual friend i don't know well
>"hey i know you care about animals, i didn't know who else to tell"
>turns out the drove the kitten into some random neighborhood and left him there
>in the dead of winter
>we went knocking door to door in that whole neighborhood
>nobody saw him
>made my boyfriend stop being friends with them
>>
>>2439395
>so mad he thinks everyone calling him out for being a faggot is one person and has to capitalize every word in his greentezg
>I was just pretending to be retarded
wew lad
>>
>>2434011
schnoogs are not a double coated breed
>>
>>2434216
wtf, that can't be real
kots are carnivorous, depriving them of essentially nutrients is abuse imo
>>
>>2433939
>>2433935
What really happened here is, imagine how the shit lady took care of her dog. The same applies towards the house. Some people think renting literally gives them the right to kick in walls just because they're mad one day with no consequences. The house most likely wasn't destroyed just because of the dog, it was because she wasn't capable of doing any form of maintenance
>>
>friend's mom starts adopting dogs from pound
>3
>they're all literally the same shitty smelly tiny old person's dog
>6
>come over to play video games
>they're literally barking when I'm on the sidewalk, I'm not even close to the house yet
>entire time if I stand up, touch anything, or breath differently they bark for 10 minutes straight
>everyone in the family keeps repeating "they never do this"
>year later
>9 dogs.
>his other friend is over too, same shit, he stands up and they bark for an hour
>"they never do this"
>year later one of the dogs kills another one
>bitch "saves" a new dog to replace it within the week
>they end up moving
>she doesn't bother to bring the dogs and they all go right back to the pound
>>
File: 1497324424064.jpg (92KB, 750x738px) Image search: [Google]
1497324424064.jpg
92KB, 750x738px
>have shitty poo in loo roommate, leaves trash everywhere, leaves food caked on fridge/counter, loud sex noises, smells bad
>roommate has shitty dog, lets it piss and shit in the house and yells at it all the time
>we both move out
>discussing poo in loo antics with other roommate who didn't move out
>am told that poo in loo had too pay to get the carpet in her room replaced because it was apparently that disgusting
>mfw
>>
>>2433835
>>2433845
>>2432310
>>2432243
Good gods there's some really shitty people out there
>>
File: dcfgbhnjm.png (596KB, 598x484px) Image search: [Google]
dcfgbhnjm.png
596KB, 598x484px
The shitty owner in these are me when I was a kid and my mother.
>We get guinea pigs, 2 of em'
>put them in a cage that shouldn't even house 1 guinea pig
>do this again and again
>sometimes me and my mother was so lazy we didn't even bother to refill their bottle until it was bone dry
>we get fish on impulse
>didn't even have a tank
>7 fish
>in one tiny ass tank
>pretty sure it wasn't even a 10 gallon
>we get rid of the fish
>get a snail cause my best friend had them on sale
>African Land Snail
>UK
>we forget to feed it most time
>tank is so cold that it hibernates all the time
>we just waited until it died but we did take care of it better after a few years
>get rats, 2 of em'
>again in a cage that shouldn't even house 1
>1 rat gets real aggressive and as a result, we never took her out
>she got aggressive because she escaped 2 times and both times we picked her up by tail (huge no no)
>aggressive one dies of a tumour that we noticed for days (correction, I)
>whole time I was telling my mother that we should take her to the vet
>she agrees after a long time
>aggressive one dies the night before going to the vet.
Fortunately, when I was 13 I started to realise that what I was doing was bullshit, after that I stuck to 1 pet and I would do heavy research before getting it. I also got a decent cage and stuff for em'.
Pic related.
>>
File: toadlineup.png (270KB, 1167x307px) Image search: [Google]
toadlineup.png
270KB, 1167x307px
>>2438414
>the way they're being bred in my area (heavily minority suburb outside a large city) they're getting bigger chested, squatter and with shorter muzzles
>this one looks like a frog

SMASHED
SLAMMED
>>
>>2442026
>his family is white
>they're acting trashy
>calls them white trash
It really is confusing isn't it?
>>
>>2433833
It is true though, in Australia 90% of houses are brick with a full concrete slab foundation. Only poor fags use timber cladding
Thread posts: 164
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.