[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any reptile geeks out here? need some help So my ball python,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: android 371.jpg (4MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
android 371.jpg
4MB, 3024x4032px
any reptile geeks out here? need some help
So my ball python, shes between 1-2 years old. She got out of her cage and was missing for a week, found her today next my computer. an hour later I heard the god awful gagging, retching sound coming from her. It looked like she was trying to throw something up. After she calmed down and gave me a fucking heart attack. I noticed there poop in her cage? any advice? i tried googling it but all i got was snake farts
>pic is my ball python, Satan being cute
>>
Was it coming from her mouth?
>>
>>2431868
yea i thought she dying
>>
probably didn't enough heat from being outside her cage. they need to be in a heated area to digest their food properly.
>>
>>2431871
i found her next to my computer so im assuming she was hiding in there the whole time and that thing is a my personal heater
>>
>>2431872
could it have to do with her not having water for a week? as soon as she was back her cage she went straight for her water bowl
>>
>>2431872
still not enough heat. just keep an eye on them in their cage, and invest in some locks
>>
>>2431877
yea i put a weight vest on her cage. My other tanks are in storage and cant get to them
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.