[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup. My dumbass sister left a 250g packet of mint humbugs (pic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: minthumbugs.jpg (20KB, 197x300px) Image search: [Google]
minthumbugs.jpg
20KB, 197x300px
Sup. My dumbass sister left a 250g packet of mint humbugs (pic related) on the counter and when we went out my dog ate the lot, including most of the plastic wrappers it seems.

Here's a list of ingredients:

Glucose Syrup
Sugar
Invert Sugar Syrup
Sweetened Condensed Skimmed Milk
Palm Oil
Plain Caramel Colouring
Butter Oil
Flavourings
Salt
Lecithins Emulsifier (Soya)

Will she be okay? She's a medium sized, staffordshire bull terrier. Don't know how much she weighs.

Googled some stuff and can't find anything that is overly harmful except from the pure amount she ate, but I thought I'd check with you guys.
>>
haha gross. your dog will probably be okay. there's not anything inherently poisonous in there, just a lot of sugar and fat. feed her a piece of bread or some cooked rice to soak up some of that fat. she'll have diarrhea most likely.

monitor her well for the next 24 hours. she might throw up. make sure she's hydrated. if diarrhea continues for more than a day or she becomes lethargic, then go to the vet.

also probably you should give your sister a good box on the ear
>>
she ded
>>
>>2431677
Tell sister she has to clean up tomorrow's diarrhea
>>
File: lekotrabbit.png (485KB, 455x536px) Image search: [Google]
lekotrabbit.png
485KB, 455x536px
>>2431677
>owning a dog
>>
>>2431677
Train your dog and give it plenty of exercise so it doesn't do dumb shit like snatch things off the counter when you leave, fuckin pleb
>>
>>2431677
Probably. Enjoy the diarrhea.
>>
Boi shes gon have the shits
>>
>>2431677
take her to the vets. She's eaten a tonne of plastic and mint isn't good for dogs
>>
>>2433146
even if mint were bad for dogs (it's not), there's no mint in those things.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.