[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rest In Peace

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: jimmyvit.jpg (128KB, 716x960px) Image search: [Google]
jimmyvit.jpg
128KB, 716x960px
I'm fucking sad, /an/.
Eight months ago we rescued a little bunny from a fair, she was being sold as a meat rabbit so we pretty much saved her life. Until today.
Today I lost my girl (the big one in the photo), her name was Vito and she was the most lazy bunno you'd ever met.
Is so surreal to bury her (I wanted to cremate her but fiancee wouldn't let me), just this morning she was running and eating with her brother Jimmy. They were always together, the biggest one and the smallest one of our family.
We lost her because she had a hearth attack during her spaying, and I can't help but to blame my fiancee for letting her get overweight. But no matter the reason, she's dead now, and I can't stand the pain.
Every moment feels like I'm about to wake up from a bad dream, I'm even afraid of sleeping because I might wake up forgetting about it for a moment and then realizing the truth.
I'm writing this because I need to, the last two years or so have been full of loss for me but this is the first time where it actually hurts me.
I lost my uncle last Christmas and my grandfather two months ago, but this time is different.
I hope any of you can understand, I've segregated myself from my toxic family two years ago so my bunnos and my fiancee are all I have right now.
For me, I just lost a daughter.
Right now I'm drinking until I pass out while my fiancee is with her parents, so please, hear me out.
Love your animals like is the last day you'll ever see them, because it may be.
Seeing her not breathing was the hardest moment I've ever gone through, so just do it.
Go and give any animal you may have a kiss, they are your family and you are theirs. You never know what the future will bring, so don't let them forget that you love them.
>>
>>2430300
Holy shit, you got some baggage. Maybe not the best place to lay all your shit out, but RIP bun. Sounds like you gave her a good life.
>>
>>2430304
I don't really care about the place, I just needed to vent out and an anonymous forum sounds about right.
I gave her a good family, medicine food and love, she was happy and that is what keeps me going.
>>
>>2430300
I feel you. Only time I experienced the death of a pet was with a canary bird when I was a kid. My parents sold a bunny we had and now I own a cute 3 yr old pupper

I just don't know how I'll cope with her death eventually. I can't help but think of grim and morbid stuff.
>>
File: 20170630_112006.png (2MB, 997x1772px) Image search: [Google]
20170630_112006.png
2MB, 997x1772px
>>2430300
Boutta give my buns some treats
>>
File: bunnos.png (808KB, 591x586px) Image search: [Google]
bunnos.png
808KB, 591x586px
>>2430334
Give them something nice, all of my kids love bananas!
Once I bought cranberries and give one to each (because of the sugar levels) and they went crazy as fuck, it as fun to watch them try to climb me to get the bag.
>>
>>2430333
Thing is they are not pets for me, as I said they are the closest thing to a family I have and I see them as that.
I hope that she dies of old age and not suddenly, knowing that it will happen beforehand makes it a bit easier.
Is crazy to think that this morning my girls was running and eating with her siblings and she's just gone, it just feels fake, like a bad dream.
I don't know how else to put it
>>
>>2430335
Whenever i give them raisins the white spotted bunny tries to steal the lid and if he does he prances around the room with it like hes super proud. Its pretty damn cute
>>
>>2430300
I understand that you're in a lot of pain and being able to blame or be mad at someone helps with that, but directing that at your fiance will only serve to hurt one of the few connections you have left
>>
File: 20170707_170318.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170707_170318.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
Are your bunnies degenerates? Mine are. Theyre spayed and neutered but they fuck at least daily. Pic related its the female humping the males face
>>
>>2430359
Yeah man, sometimes they hump each other and also their faces, is really funny.
That is mostly a dominance thing tho, mine also are spayed and neutered and do that from time to time.
One of the girls (I mean, the only girl as of today) tends to bite when they hump her face, but at least she does it gently as I always check for any damage.
>>
Am I in the wrong thread to say I raise meat rabbits but also pet rabbits?
>>
>>2430376
Uh I guess?
Is kind of contradictory, but you do you
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.