[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do people actually take dogs seriously?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0293.jpg (57KB, 500x315px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0293.jpg
57KB, 500x315px
Do people actually take dogs seriously?
>>
>>2429432
...What do you mean? Are you asking if people genuinely respect dogs, because I know tons of people who treat theirs like their own children.
>>
>>2429432
I think more highly of dogs than I do human children.

I see these unhappy parents with all these shitty worthless kids and wish them nothing but pain.
>>
>>2429432
Humans and dogs have a special bond developed over thousands of years. In short, yes.
>>
>>2429614
man, i can't think of a more repulsive idea than having children. just why.

>oh by the way sweetie, jobs may or may not exist when you're 18. I'm not sure what to tell you to do in your life in order to succeed

that's the reality facing a new parent today
>>
>>2429618
You could do what my parents did and make a lot of money so their son can sit at home and play video games all day
>>
DESU all dogs kinda smell like shit.
>>
>>2429614
>>2429618
This is how nations fall.
>>
File: 1481624303394.jpg (56KB, 550x310px) Image search: [Google]
1481624303394.jpg
56KB, 550x310px
>>2429621
Yeah, that's something to be real proud of.
>>
>>2429432
Yes lots of weirdos think these retarded wolves are people.
>>2429617
>white people and dogs
Fixed that for you
>>
>>2429954
Oh well.
>>
I don't even... what is this question. how high are you anon
>>
>>2429432
brah is that the dog from that Alice In Chains record?
>>
>>2430052
What don't you understand?
>>2430062
Idk I don't take dogs seriously so I wouldn't know
>>
>>2430067
lol I forgot to do the # feel free to post with my trip
>>2430062
Also yes
>>
>>2429618
>oh by the way sweetie, jobs may or may not exist when you're 18. I'm not sure what to tell you to do in your life in order to succeed
that's been a problem for thousands of years, and yet humanity has kept going.
>>
In the last days the bible says people will be prideful, vicious, lovers of themselves, and WITHOUT NATURAL AFFECTION

what better example than some pathetic person with an animal they love more than their own children
>>
>>2430131
Most people with dogs have families though my man

Like the generic "family" stereotype is mom + dad + son + daughter + dog
>>
>>2430131
If God wanted people to love children more than animals maybe he shouldn't have made animals cute and interesting and children ugly and obnoxious.
>>
>>2430187
Sonething that barks and eats poop is more 'interesting' and less 'obnoxious' than a child who can actually grow up. Yeah you are without natural affection
>>
>>2430279
Humans cry constantly up until they're teenagers and shit on themselves for years until they learn not to.
>>
>>2430016
>white people and dogs
That's exactly what he said.
>>
>>2429432
>>2429432
The tramps love them dogs with legs missing it earns them more money. You see a homeless man with a 2 legged blind dog most people will give him a drop lol
>>
>>2430131
Well I don't have children so there
>>
>>2429618
>not busting your ass to purchase as much land as possible
>not using that land to grow crops and earn money to purchase more land to grow more crops

Robots may be able to replace most manual labor jobs, but humans will always need food.
>>
>>2430310
For men shall be:

lovers of their own selves (I need a doggie because its the only thing that loves me unconditionally. Oh yeah? Why not find out about GOD's love, moron? But instead you are looking over here at his creations that have been perverted to act like a human baby)

, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

Without natural affection ("I love my doggie not other people")

trucebreakers

false accusers,

incontinent (this one goes without saying, poop from peoples precious fur babies on the ground like it was india)

fierce (you see insane pet lovers all the time threatening people on the internet or trying to get them fired)

despisers of those that are good, (when you are a poser who has no natural affections, only love for an animal of course you despise those who actually do good by others)

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
>>
>>2430527
Just curious, why are you here?
I mean you're pretty quick to judge others, I'm just wondering how you can sit on your high horse passing out judgment, while browsing the asshole of the internet, and not see the double standard.
>>
>>2430804
Fuck your dumb ass question, and fuck you too.
>>
>>2430072
>and yet humanity has kept going
downhill.
>>
Wtf mods
>>
>>2429957
Not that anon, but it's not like we're ever gonna breed or anything. Parents want to make money so their kid doesn't have to work, and that's exactly what happens. The end.
>>
>>2429618
>life isn't worth it because the economy is fickle
You're pathetically immature
>>
>>2429954
I only care about my life anon and while you may want the best for your nation it's time to face reality, overpopulation is still a thing and whilst the UN says it's going to be ok, the reality is it's not going to be in my lifetime.

I can't afford a kid and I can't be arsed to put the money and effort into raising one, but at least I'm honest about it and don't have one of those snotty brats who crave attention and live off their parents wealth, or worse the nation's social care.

Dog's are different they cost very little comparatively I don't have to help my dog with it's homework, or pay for it's manditory field trips or give it pocket money or spend anywhere near the money it would cost to just feed one shild for 10 years.

No I have made my mind up besides it is more altruistic to look after animals that can't look after themselves as well as human's rather than to contribute to the problem of overpopulation, narcissism and apparently appathy that has and will plague our society long after I'm dead, keep those waste of space wailing money eating fleshbags away from me.
>>
>>2430527
>God botherer on an /an/imal board.
Piss off theistic cunt, but before you do allow me to debunk all of your points line by line.

>Lovers of thine own selves and some shit about dogs """acting""" like babies

We all love ourselves anon it's called putting yourself first, and yes we all need love believe it or not there are some peeps out there who have bad luck with women or they just choose the wrong one's and a dog is a man's best friend after all. But they aren't ACTING like babies, they are babies so they do just as babies do they shit and piss where their not supposed to so you have to teach them.

>Without natural affection
Wut loving other people has nothing to do with owning a dog, there are dog owners that are happily married and some that have boyfriends and girlfriends, having a dog and a girlfriend/lover/wife is not mutually exclusive.

>Incontinent and comparing dog's shitting who don't know about personal hygiene to indians who have developed a nuke.

Dog's shit where they have to because they don't understand about bacteria and hygiene like we do, unless you specifically train your dog to shit in the toilet, and if you see poop on the ground, grab a bag and pick it up or tell the owner to if you catch the dog in the act.

>Fierce
I think anyone has the ability to be fierce dog owner or not, and yeah there are a lot of crazy people online.

>Despisers of those that are good.
Now this is where you couldn't be more wrong pal alot of people who have dog's give money to dog charities or to guide dog's or to shelters, in fact if you want to meet people who do god's work go down to your local shelter and ask what they do.

>Lovers of pleasure more than lovers of God

So tell me does loving god give you pleasure? if not why write such a lengthy script and if so do you not enjoy fucking? are you so devoid of all thing's that invoking a paragraph of material online is the only thing that gives you pleasure?
>>
>>2430915
Urgh yeah anon I know look at all these living standards we have eurgh I wish I lived in shit like the 17th century those were truly the best times haha.

._.'
>>
>>2432908
>Piss off theistic cunt, but before you do allow me to debunk all of your points line by line.
why are you replying him if you're going get so mad. what's more, why are you even replying a fuckwad like that in the first place
>>
>>2430915
people have always said that boyo. even when they were through a golden age. if you're going to be eternally paranoid about the world being absolutely doomed you will never see that things get better.
>>
>>2429432
>watch videos of humans getting blown apart by RPG's and airial strikes
>feel nothing

>watch this
https://youtu.be/RKBcs9tNWg8?t=59
>Cry like a bitch
>>
>>2432901
You are a failure to your ancestors. Feel bad you weakling and have fun living life continuing the thought of "overpopulation".
>>
>>2432928
STFU ming lee if I gave a fuck about passing on my literal autism onto some other person and making them go through the same shit I did at school that would be cruel.

And if I gave a fuck about my ancestors I'd commit honorabur sudoku.
>>
>>2432901
>those snotty brats who crave attention and live off their parents wealth, or worse the nation's social care.
you know this depends on how you raise them, right?
>the problem of overpopulation
which 1st world countries are not at fault, since their birth rates are on constant decline.

i mean, you're just making excuses you don't need. you don't want child because you'd be a terrible parent as how you are right now and it's fine and acceptable
>>
>>2430279

haha ok so a child barks, eats poop and then eventually goes bald, that's like super interesting
>>
>>2430527
>But instead you are looking over here at his creations that have been perverted to act like a human baby
this is actualy prety true
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.