[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

humane cat/fox fuck-off

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: cat-scarer1.jpg (22KB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
cat-scarer1.jpg
22KB, 260x260px
Hi. UK Fag. i have a cat or a fox (or it may possibly be both) that has decided that my garden is the place to shit. its stinks and is slowly driving me to think of methods to catch and kill. that said i would prefer to first find recommendations to scare said critters away. have tried shop bought stuff - gel / spray and powder. no dice. so what can you tell me of a surefire way of getting these guys to stay away before i get my air rifle and neeting out? thanks for all thoughts
>>
>>2429244
A motion sensor hooked to a sprinkler
>>
>>2429246
thank you for the reply.

i can do a remote motion sensor - i could buy one in uk that gives of a scary sound. but i have no outside water source so no sprinkler. have read online about lion poo - do you think this is true?
>>
about high frequency sounds, human children and teens can hear them too, could be a problem for studying and so on.
>>
Lemon peels and pepper powder in the garden. Hurts their noses, works sometimes just depends on the cat.
Cheap and easy though.
>>
>>2430161
You need a lot though, and if it's his toilet it wouldn't really care.
OP, just kill it and be done with it.
>>
>>2430213
>just kill it

This
>>
>>2429244
First of all get a live trap, throw some cat food in it and wait.

Second, release said animal into the wilderness

That's it
>>
grab it by the scruff and spank its ass HARD
it'll remember you and avoid everything around you
>>
>>2430238
this is my point of view. quick kill with an air rifle
>>
>>2430255
Just get a trap like this guy said and throw some scraps in there. I have a family of groundhogs in my garden and this is what I do. Just make sure you release them at least 10 miles away (might be different for foxes, and if cat just call a local shelter or something).
>>
>>2430894
dont think Brits are allowed to have air raiffos
>>
>>2430255
>Second, release said animal into the wilderness
This should only be done if it's a fox. If it is a cat, which is more likely, it should either be disposed of humanely or taken to a shelter.
>>
>>2431690
Yeah we are, they're only common in the countryside though.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.