[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cat story His name is cougar and he is the best he just lays

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Cat story
His name is cougar and he is the best
he just lays around on your bed being cute
he likes to drink water from the faucet
Im just a little kid and I love him
In the morning when I open the garage door I follow him outside and see what he does and protect him
Late at night I remember him always walking in underneath the garage door. A few nights he would come home all slashed up from other animals and he was a fucking trooper and didn't let it bother him, even when his neck was slashed.
I remember beating some crows with a tennis racket when they were attacking my cat.
[continue?]
>>
Yes, please continue
>>
he's ugly and looks sick.
>>
>>2429242
fuck off no one cares about your cat
>>
>>2429285
>>2429298
>>2429298
kill youselves.
>>2429242
yes continue. good cat.
>>
[continued]
one day I got real bad at some video games and threw him against the wall in a fit of rage
he shitted out blood and died the next day
I blamed it on my little brother and they put him on anti-psychotics and now he stutters
>>
>>2429242
Your cat is a hero. Go on.
>>
>>2429349
he died, what do you want, me to dig up his fucking bones and take a timestamped picture? fucking 4chan, I swear to god
>>
>>2429242
Is this bait?

Maybe your fucking cat wouldn't get mauled if you stopped letting it outside.
>>
>>2429377
>he died
Because you and your family were shit tier owners who didn't give a fuck about your responsibilities, or animal.
This thread is dildos
>>
How does your brother feel about all this?
>>
>>2429306
sorry for delay
>Fast forward to 2014
>christmas eve
>night before we let my cat out and we think he got attacked by another animal
>the next morning seems usual but he looks sick and isn't drinking or eating.
>my mom sets him on her bed and closes the door
>few hours later she comes out with his body wrapped in a blanket.
>we bury him in the back yard in a casket
>best cat ever, lived to be 23 something
>>
>>2429308
why did you ruin the thread?
>>
>>2429403
there are such things as outdoor cats you fucking cretin
>>
>>2429729
Fucking
Idiot
>>
[continued]
After beating the crows with a baseball bat I decided to shove it up my ass. I got a $5000 fine since killing crows is not legal, but how else were I supposed to protect my cat?
Help
>>
>>2429742
do you really think you're funny you fat fucking sister kissing nigger?
>>
>>2429769
No shitposting please. Contribute to the thread like the rest of us in here who actually follow the reddiquette.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.