[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT people who clearly don't give a shit about their pets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
ITT people who clearly don't give a shit about their pets
>>
mean

i bet they are really sad
>>
>>2428612
What's wrong with those owners they stated when he went missing, offered reward, multiple pictures of him and 2 contact numbers. Even last seen location.
>>
>>2428620
>>2428614
>$150
>sad
>>
>>2428612
Really unfair. I agree with the other two guys. And it's very common for dogs to get lost on July 4th, because they are trying to escape the fireworks.
>>
>>2428622
They probably don't have that much. Millennials are nearly universally poorfucks. It might be all they can part with right now.
>>
>>2428622
$150 is a fair reward. i'd give it back for free
>>
>>2428622
>quantifying love with a dollar amount
>>
>>2428652
i love my dog a BRAZILLION
>>
>>2428622
Thats not bad? Reward is more appealing than no reward and they're actively trying to find it instead of 'oh he's gone for days all the time, he will be back'.
>>
itt OP being a judgemental cock

those people are probably really worried about their lost family member
>>
>>2428612
Op, you one of those people who capture pets and wait it out until their posters come up so you can redeem a reward? Please get a life.
>>
>>2428838
If you're not offering at least 500 dollars for your "best friend", kill yourself
>>
>>2429578
this poster is some colorado suburban kid name "decklan" or "aidan"
>>
>>2429578
Thats 500 dollars more than anyone would offer for you cuckboi.
>>
>>2429578
>You're a little faggot, short and stout
>There's your anus
>There's your mouth
>When you get all REEEEE autistic
>I just shout
>You're a little faggot who's going to get skull fucked.
>>
>>2429921
chill with cringelord shit, child
>>
>>2429928
No.
>>
File: 1472590575424.jpg (41KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
1472590575424.jpg
41KB, 500x404px
>>2428612
>he is microchipped
>but we cant find him
he dead
>>
>>2429944
Dont worry, sad bird. I looked up info on microchipped pets, also wondering why the animal wasnt found if it has a magical gps thing inside it.
Got this info:

• A microchip’s sole function is to store a unique ID number that is used to retrieve a pet parent’s contact information—it differs from a Global Positioning System, which is used for tracking.

• When a microchip scanner is passed over the skin of a microchipped pet, the implanted microchip emits an RF (radio frequency) signal. The scanner reads the microchip’s unique ID code. The microchip registry is called, and the registry company uses the ID number to retrieve the pet parent’s contact information from the pet recovery database.

Perhaps a family thought he was cute and took him in without a fancy scanner.

Also, I agree with just about everyone that OP must be a yuppie or spoiled child with no idea what its like to live without money.

You can love someone and not have a dime to your name, OP. But even still this person is offering something. I hardly ever see rewards at all these days. Just give the animal back like a decent person, you greedy jerk.
>>
>>2429977
>Perhaps a family thought he was cute and took him in without a fancy scanner.

Definitely a thing.
I once had a neighbor who stole a lost dog. They never even attempted to find the original owner. It was a really cute long-haired toy breed.
>>
>>2428612
>>2429578
Post pics of Chester, OP
>>
$150's a hell of a lot of money for a dog that's only worth a couple bucks at best. No one fucking wants a chihuahua, you can't even give those things away.
>>
>>2430129
Most vet visits start at $100 and go up from there.
>>
>>2429578
>>2428838
Is this a thing, do people abduct pets to get the reward money?
>>
>>2430202
they literally made a movie where they do this. movie was pretty good too
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1931533/
>>
>>2430202

It's a low effort, low risk crime so it's unfortunately not uncommon. Especially true for affluent areas with tiny, trendy dogs that are easy to snatch (and resell if the owners don't take the bait).
>>
>>2429921
>>2429921
>You're a little faggot, short and stout
>Here is your anus
>Wait thats your mouth
>When you act autistic
>Then I shout
>You're acting like a faggot, so just get out
>>
>>2430199
So? What's that got to do with anything? Bags of food are $25, that's still 25x the value of the dog. If anything it shows $150 for a reward is very extravagant.
>>
People like OP will complain in the next breath that these people don't have $10k saved for vet bills after paying a $20k reward fee, "why did they waste their money on a reward?" yadee yada

Can't please some folks.
>>
I have an old stoner woman in my neighborhood, only peoblem she has is "muh seizures" she constantly asks fot menial bullshit and gets snippy if you say no (even though I have a cousin that has more severe seizures that does 10 times more than her) and she has a black dog that ive given her tips multiple times about putting her outside on a leash easily but nope, constantly just lets her run loose. I dont even try to round her up anymore, she used to see me and go home but now she just follows me, fuck that bitch
>>
>>2429578
Fuck off retard literally nobody gives a fuck
>>
>>2429578
t. poorfag stealing dogs to get the reward back so he can afford more drugs
>>
File: Big Blue Diamond.png (329KB, 843x947px) Image search: [Google]
Big Blue Diamond.png
329KB, 843x947px
>>2428612
I hope they find him okay
>>
>>2428622
if you found that shitty dog and you saw the sign with a 150 reward wouldnt you call?
its not like they have to give you the money, once you call them they can send the police to you. Its not like you can kidnap the dog and demand a reward, they could have promised a million dollars if they wanted to
>>
>>2429578
it would have to be a really expensive best friend, with good pedigree and a lot of life left
>>
>>2429988
my grandma stole a dog
it was really fucking ugly and didnt look anything like any other dog i have ever seen
she picked him up from the street, someone told her it looked like a dog on a missing dogs website, i looked it up and it was the same fucking dog, i even sent a mail to the owner bu grandma refused to see the website or aknowledge it at all, i got so many emails from the owner asking for the dog that i had to delete the account, i even asked for the reward because there was a reward and then never replied back, what the fuck was i suppossed to tell her? i have your dog, dont worry he is safe, he is just mine now?
>>
>>2431500
Your grandma is an old lady, retard. Just take the fucking dog like she took the dog. What's she going to do? Wave her dentures at you?

Take the dog, return to owner.
>>
>>2431500
Your grandmother sounds Mexican.
>>
>>2428625
I bring mine inside and play some loud music so she doesn't get to frightened
>>
>>2430202
yes, and it's specially common in shitholes
>>
>>2428612
is this a bait thread or is the op legit retarded?
>>
>>2428612
The hell is wrong with that? Who wouldn't pick up a freaking Chihuahua for 150$
>>
>>2431503
>steal the dog from an old lady
/an/ morals and ethics
doesnt matter anyways it was over ten yearss ago and the dog is long dead
maybe if they cared about him they should have taken care of him better and he wouldnt have run away :)
>>
>>2431478
He's probably in a burrito right now.
>>
>>2431540
>steal the dog from an old lady

More like
>steal the dog from a thief
>>
>>2431500
>what the fuck was i suppossed to tell her?
That you have her dog and that you'll be over with it soon? What the fuck? She wanted her dog back. How recently did this happen? Can you still return the dog?
>>
>>2431540
Your grandma isn't an old lady, she's a nigger.
>>
>>2428612
>>2428622
you're an imbecile
>>
>>2431500
Seriously, you and your grandma can go fuck yourselves. For all you know that dog could have been that persons only friend. Just fuck you.
>>
>>2431540
Should have taken it from her but given her a dog from a shelter in return. She wouldn't be mad for long.
>>
>>2431460
>literally nobody gives a fuck
I beg to differ.

>>2429596
>>2429902
>>2429921
>>2430003
>>2431460
>>2431467

It's not about the money. Obviously I haven't seen this person's dog, and of course I would call if I found it. I don't care about the reward. What matters to me is that this person decided to be cheap with the life of their pet, because if you offer 500 or more people start to form up fucking search and rescue teams and prowl the neighborhood. 150 dollars isn't going to get people to do shit. Why do you think people offer rewards in the first place? What would you say if they were offering 50? Have some standards, people.
>>
>>2431709
what did you even come here to accomplish

you're this freaked out because someone offered $150 instead of $500 for their shit dog

just fuck off
>>
>>2431710
500 is still low.
>>
>>2431709
You wouldn't make a phone call for $150?
>>
>>2428612
I think OP means that it went missing 4th of July. Meaning the irresponsible idiots left the dog out during the fireworks then cry when the dog goes missing.
>>
>>2431777
55 posts in and we finally got one that makes sense, and it's trips to boot.
>>
>>2431777
OP is still a dick
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.