[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wasps make me paranoid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: motherfucking_wasp.jpg (93KB, 500x649px) Image search: [Google]
motherfucking_wasp.jpg
93KB, 500x649px
Help, there are wasps at my daughters window, so I sprayed some of that wasp spray at the area where they enter and exit.

I know you dont like seeing animals killed, but I had to protect my daughter (she is 7 Months old)

Now after over half an hour they are still moving around loudly. They have gotten a bit more noisy, but I am scared they get through indoors somehow.
>>
>>2428407
I mean less noisy, but still louder than before spraying
>>
Nah, most posters here are perfectly fine seeing those monsters die
>>
>>2428407
We love killing animals.

Especially wasps. No good wasp ever existed.

What kind of wasp killer did you buy, and are you sure they were wasps.

When you shot the wasps did you pretend you had a flamethrower and completely doused the nest until it looked like a snowman?

Or did you lightly caress the wasps buttocks with a slight glazing of love?

How big was the nest
>>
>>2428423
thank you, i used this https://www.amazon.co.uk/Compo-1733502-Wespen-Power-Spray-500-ml/dp/B0009581V6

its bestseller in germany

I only sprayed for 10 seconds, because some got on my arm (wore a tshirt) and then when i came back from rinsing they were super loud. It looked a little snowy. I am afraid to open the window again, they still make some noise, what if they get inside.

I dont know how big the nest was, I could see some yellow stuff along the shutter, but they only entered through what looked like a small hole, thats where i sprayed for 10 seconds.
Before I moved the shutter and the wasps became a bit enraged, sometimes nestmaterial fell out. It looked palebrown, like waspnests.
>>
>>2428427
Alright first off, you probably missed part of the nest. If it's in a hole the spray couldn't hit it all. So it killed some and made the rest enraged.

Wait until tonight, they should settle down a bit, and spray them again. Close as you can to the hole, don't worry if it gets on you, you can wash it off.

It's highly unlikely they can get in the house from where they are, just keep the window closed.

Until then just watch them, check below the nest for fallen wasps who are dying. The only issue is you can't see the whole nest.
>>
>>2428435
wont it damage the shutter? I did it right before it got dark (10pm), I read they can eat through walls, what if they get in while we sleep, is that possible?

Is it ok to try again tomorrow morning?

Thanks for helping me.
>>
>>2428440
>>2428435
Also wouldnt the spray close their entrance off and they try to eat themselves inside?
>>
>>2428442
Spray isn't a sealant, the exit is still open to them, if they got stuck in the house they would burrow out the way they got in. Or nest in the spot they found.

In order to get inside your house they you need to eat through insulation and drywall. And that's if they could even get inside before the poison kills them.

Like I said, just watch it. If they stop swarming and you find a pile of dead wasps it's working.

Chances are the wasps you see are stragglers who were outside when you sprayed. So just wait for tonight and spray again to make sure. You can also call an exterminator and ask them directly.
>>
File: 1164139335819.jpg (30KB, 286x214px) Image search: [Google]
1164139335819.jpg
30KB, 286x214px
>>2428407
>no mosquito net over the window next to her
That should be fucking mandatory. For increased airflow just put a fan in front of the window.

I ALWAYS have a mosquito net on my window. It's one of the first things I do when I move into an apartment, especially when at ground level.

It's fucking priceless to have your window open and see all kinds of shit insects bopp off the net and you're breddy safe.
I HIGHLY recommend doing this at your daughters window. I mean, how can you let her sleep with the window open next to her and all kinds of insects coming through?
They still can come in through the door or somewhere else but the risk is much lower with a net over the window next to her.
>>
>>2428474
Nigger where the fuck are you from where you live in a house that doesnt come with window that ALREADY HAVE SCREENS on them?

What kind of shit box hellhole do you live in that you need to purchase fucking mosquito nets to cover your windows? Are you living in a fucking MASH unit?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.