[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dog names starting with Q

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: oh_hi_doggy.jpg (661KB, 1266x1266px) Image search: [Google]
oh_hi_doggy.jpg
661KB, 1266x1266px
So my best friend is getting an english bulldog (pic related : that's the little guy) and we're looking for a name. It's already decided that his usual name would be Winston, but it needs another name for the pedigree and, because of retarded rules, it has to become with a goddamn "Q" this year. Any idea that would sound delightfully british ?
>>
Quincey
>>
Quinten
Quimbly
Quigly
Quintavius
>>
File: DSC_0184.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px)
DSC_0184.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
>>2427724
>>2427726
Quincey and Quigly have quite a nice ring, but not sure my friend would go for it. Btw, it can be a composed name with "Winston" as middle or last name, as long as the first name begins with a "Q". We thought of Quentin Winston Cash or Quentin Winston Wallace so far, but it lacks a bit of goofiness imho.

Also, here's the mother feeding the pups.
>>
>>2427722
>>2427726
Quigly is pretty cute. Congrats to your friend anon, my parents are getting their third in about a month. Tell your friend good luck with all the bills, though.
>>
File: 1478014882647.jpg (30KB, 600x479px) Image search: [Google]
1478014882647.jpg
30KB, 600x479px
>>2427722
QUIET!
Barking gets under my skin.
>>
>>2427722
>bulldog
Q-debilitatingboneproblems
>>
>>2427722
Quantrill, after quantrill's raiders.
>>
Quip displasia
>>
>>2427786
Damn, I had almost forgotten that an adjective before the name could do the trick. Something like Quiet XXXXX Winston could be an idea.
>>
>>2427804
>>2427826
Most of the usual health problems that Bulldogs are confronted with can actually be avoided if both parents and puppies get DNA tested and if the inbreeding is kept minimal. In this case, I don't see too much to worry about as both mother and father seem very healthy.

Still not the breed I would go for personnally (though I like how kind and lazy they are) and I'm more of a cat person, but this is my friend's choice. And it's still way better than most breeds adapted to living in a flat.
>>
>>2427722
Name him Quartz
>>
Qtorturebreed
>>
>>2427859
Qbrachycephalic
>>
File: iu[1].jpg (56KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].jpg
56KB, 736x552px
>>2427722
somebody say Q?
>>
>>2427722

Quonglebonks
>>
>>2427722
Winston is a shitty, boring, generic, uncreative name for a bulldog.
99% of all bulldogs are called fucking "Winston" because of Winston Churchill
What you name your dog says a lot about who you are as a person. That name choice tells people your friend is probably pretty dull and boring. They do what's popular because it's popular. That's why they got a bulldog in the first place.

Whatever his pedigree Q name does end up being, do yourselves a favor and refer to it as that instead.
>>
>>2427743
It kinda looks like quentin tarantino
>>
>>2427722
Qumphaggot
>>
Qt
>>
Quinine
Quinone
>>
Quato
>>
Quavo
Quixote
>>
>>2427722

Qbert
>>
>>2427967
We don't live in an english speaking country, so Winston isn't that common here. Also, when I hear that name, I think of Winston Smith before Churchill.
>>
Can someone explain why you need to call him with a q? I mean, why is there a rule about that?
>>
>>2427743
>it lacks a bit of goofiness
That's a good thing.
>>
>>2427967
Just curious, what are your pets names? You have a strong opinion so I think they;re probably pretty cool
>>
File: LIFEQI.jpg (112KB, 859x608px) Image search: [Google]
LIFEQI.jpg
112KB, 859x608px
>>2427722
>>2427985
>>
>>2428497
For record keeping. The next litter will start with R.
>>
>>2427774
Should have got olde englies
>>
>>2427722
Quin W. (W=Winston)
>>
>>2427722
(s)QUASHED
>>
>>2427859
>Most of the usual health problems that Bulldogs are confronted with can actually be avoided if both parents and puppies get DNA tested and if the inbreeding is kept minimal
Nope. Most bulldog's problems exist just because that's the way bulldogs are.

>And it's still way better than most breeds adapted to living in a flat.
They are so unnatural that they can't dog properly. It's like having a sick toddler at home. Of course it won't bother you too much because it feels sick and tired.
>>
File: because-potato-that-s-why.png (10KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
because-potato-that-s-why.png
10KB, 600x700px
Quaalude
Queerbait
>>
Quite Ugly
>>
Q-bert
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.