[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this bitch adopted a dog that was brought to a shelter by

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

So this bitch adopted a dog that was brought to a shelter by an owner who didn't have enough time to take care of it.

Over 4 years she turned the dog into a bat shit insane biting machine and rehomed it all the way across the country to hide everything she inflicted on the dog, instead of returning it to the no-kill shelter in NY she signed a contract with and praised so much until it was time to secretly get rid of the dog she abused and get two brand new trendier puppies.

The whole thing has become a drama but the main thing here is that Dunham is obfuscating the fact that she was supposed to to return the dog to BARC. A place incredibly qualified to care for and adopt out dogs, even very difficult ones. Instead she broke a contract and sent the Dog 3,000 miles away to California.

Because plane rides are great for traumatised dogs.

Why do this unless you are hiding things and lying?
>>
>>2427462
>Why do this unless you are hiding things and lying?
because you're a bitch

what did you want out of this thread? everyone knows she's a bitch, unless someone's gonna go and steal the dog or punch her in the face there's no more discussion to be had.
>>
>>2427462
She could have just been a dumb broad and thought for whatever reason that it would be better in CA. Tell BARC to contact the rescue that took the dog, explain to them what had happened. That way if this CA rescue can't rehome the dog, they can give it back to BARC. Also if she signed a contract saying the dog needs to be brought back to BARC she can be sued for breaking contract.
>>
WHAT IS THIS THREAD EVEN ABOUT?
>>
>>2427462
Not your personal army. This isn't even /b/.
>>
did she move to California? if so it makes perfect sense
>>
>>2427462
Well that's some famous bitch Lena Dunham.

She adopted a perfectly fine dog and then had to rehome it because she treated it so badly and wanted to get new dogs. She is making money off of the whole ordeal and using it to get positive attention.

She abused an animal and now she is profiting from it.
>>
she's trying to hide the fact that she neglected and abused the dog.
>>
>>2428477
oh is that who that is? That makes sense, she's a known psycho. I don't know how she's still liked even after shit like her falsely accusing a guy of rape, molesting her little sister, etc etc has come to light.

Sage, though, because this is a shitty thread with no purpose. Doesn't belong on /an/
>>
>>2428480
fuck you, people need to know the truth about this dog abuser.
>>
>>2429119
>fuck you, people need to know the truth about this dog abuser.
what, you think the 35 people that read /an/ every day are going to get the word out?
are you a fucking retard?

even if they did, what evidence do you have? You've got nothing. Nobody will believe you. If you DID have evidence you'd get banned for posting it on /an/ anyways.

die in a fire.
>>
>>2429122
>the 35 people that read /an/

there's dozens of us! literally 3 dozen!
>>
>>2429150
>TFW more people post about ghosts and pseudoscience in /x/ than come here to interact with people who have nice pets and look at cute animals.

I- I don't want to live in this world for too much longer.
>>
>>2427462
She's a famous liberal.

She could murder a baby during the Super Bowl half time show and the media would still attack you if you complained about it.
>>
>>2429418
It's just the fact that everybody comes here for things that aren't cute animals, they probably have other websites for that. Today was the first day I even knew about this board's existence and that's only because I accidentally clicked it scrolling through boards on clover
>>
>>2427462
Dogs are so gay who the fuck would ever want a dog
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.