[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's wrong with this chihuahua puppy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

File: 3720.jpg (174KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
3720.jpg
174KB, 1600x1200px
She's supposed to be 5 weeks or something in this picture not me holding her. Now she'll be 7. She's taking chicken Gerber, vitamins gel and i think she's got her teeth out. Im just worried she doesn't look right but acts fine.

Is not mine but im taking care of her until her owner returns Tuesday taking her for check to the vet.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170707-214525.png (4MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170707-214525.png
4MB, 1440x2560px
This is today
>>
It looks like it has progeria, where'd you get this abomination
>>
>another chihuahua thread
please no i'm not ready
>>
File: IMG_20170628_165042356.jpg (4MB, 5248x2952px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170628_165042356.jpg
4MB, 5248x2952px
>>2425320
I have no idea I'm not even a dog person but some family member got 3 puppies from 5-7 weeks from who knows what sort of breeder or if they were rescued.

I just feel bad for her, reminds me of my hairless rats. And she's so skinny and almost weightless and I don't know how well hydrated is.

It doesn't even look like a chihuahua. Maybe a very weird animal... Here are the other obvious annoying things. Never come here so sorry i know everyone hates them.
>>
File: IMG_20170203_150642972.jpg (4MB, 5248x2952px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170203_150642972.jpg
4MB, 5248x2952px
>>2425330
Ok here's my cat. She even feels confused and it's the first time she doesn't acts hostile at a dog approaching her. And she loves killing mice/birds . Never knew a cat had empathy for a weak thing.
>>
does it have a kink in its tail too?
what a pathetic little shit..
give it lots of love. it looks like it'll die tomorrow.
>>
>>2425340
I thought that the first couple of days. But she acts fine and even tries to play or chase the cats. And now it's been little over 2 weeks. She has a little girl voice not the usual high pitch chihuahua.

Maybe she's premature?
>>
>>2425340
You mean the cat? Yes.
>>
>>2425336
what the heck is that thing
its so damn small
take him to a god dam VET
>>
File: IMG_20170709_073807331.jpg (4MB, 2952x5248px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170709_073807331.jpg
4MB, 2952x5248px
Damn you /am/ . I was going to put a lamp today top of the the her area so she'll be extra warm. I even slept next to her that night and during thay day she had 3 meals plus. Vitamins gels.
I woke up at 4 am saw she was asleep but i woke heer up to see if she was sick so i gave her some of some water through a syringe which i always do. I. Go some place else and come. Back to the room at andni cant to muchk on jer and see if she was hungry, thirsry. Or vitamin gel. I foind her stone dead.
So much feelz. And is not even really my pet. I can't get to close her eyes.
Rigor mortise is set i think.
Whynthe fuck didn't happen the first 2 days? Why was she so energetic like the rest of the dogs. These past days and now she's gone...
>>
File: Screenshot_20170709-100148.png (4MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170709-100148.png
4MB, 1440x2560px
>>2425361
I said that the first day. But na stupid family said as long as it drink, eat n shit solid food it'll be good. And this coming Tuesday was her visit.....

Good night sweet princess
>>
File: 1490276779395.png (760KB, 760x839px) Image search: [Google]
1490276779395.png
760KB, 760x839px
>>2426424
>>2426381
I'm sorry anon, I had a similar thing happen to me with a newborn puppy half a year ago. You get attached to them, try to make sure they pull through, but they just aren't strong enough.
Poor thing was probably premature with how misshapen it was, sad as it is, it probably never had much of a chance. You tried your best to care for it, but the only thing to do now is bury it properly.
>>
Sorry to hear but it really was on borrowed time. Something severely wrong with it and maybe the change in caregiver and new sights and sounds and cats were too much excitement for her and it stressed her body.
>>
>>2425340
>"it looks like it'll die tomorrow."
>it actually did die

What the fuck, dude?
>>
>>2425311
Selective breeding
>>
>>2426460
Kek, It's sad but still funny.
>>
Chihuahuas are often born prematurely..

Also, I guess the vitamin gel (whatever the fuck that is) might have helped to kill her.
NEVER give vitamins to an Animal, unless you're 100% sure you know what you are doing or they are prescribed by a good vet..

sorry for your loss anyways.. pretty sad story
But why the hell didn't you kniw where the puppies came from?
>>
>>2426381
>>2426424
You did your best anon, and you gave her love and warmth for the little time she had on this earth.

Looking at her, she was almost certainly fucked no matter what happened. At the very least, you made sure she was comfortable and spent her days finding what little joy could be had from her short life.

10/10 anon, would have a beer with. Nothing to do now but make sure her siblings have good lives too.

>>2425336
Oh, and as for the other two, we only hate chihuahuas because they're generally annoying untrained little shits because their owners don't correct them because they're too small to actually do any damage.

Train them properly as you would any larger dog, and they'll be fine companions. I've met plenty of bro-tier chihuahuas in my time, they're great as long as you don't let them get away with stuff.
>>
Looked kinda hydrocephalic..
Either way I agree with >>2426592, there was probably no saving this one. You gave her a comfortable end OP.
>>
>>2425336
Did you happen to take any more photos of her with her littermates? I'm having trouble understanding the perspective/scale here and just how much smaller she was than the other puppies.

Sorry to hear she didn't make it. Sometimes animals just have a very small runt baby that's noticeably weaker than its siblings and doesn't have much of a chance.

Also, the anon who complained about chihuahua threads was most likely not complaining about chihuahuas as a breed. It's just that we have a specific anon who pops up on this board every once in a while and posts horrifying photos and stories about shelter chihuahuas that he's fostering.
>>
>>2426455
I think she lived more thanks to me. My cousin got ripped off with some breeder scumbag or something.(because she sees a cute goofy looking d pup and that's enough for it to sell it)
And thing is not the first time the breeder sells a goofy mini chi that dies. Fucking bastard.
Im asking for the breeder number to tell her if she feels good ripping people off amd shit.
>>
File: IMG_3134.gif (430KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3134.gif
430KB, 200x200px
>>2426381
>>2426424
Fuck I'm wet eyed. Sorry, anon, you tried, which is more than some people would.
>>
>>2426489
It was Nutri-plus gel FOR ANIMALS. and it was her crack to keep her going.
>>
>>2426436
Source on the anime pic ?
>>
People used to throw the misshapen ones into the river and save everyone the trouble.
>>
>>2427096
And Pol Pot used to kill anyone smart enough to study, read, etc. Because they represented a danger to the workee class.
>>
>>2426987
I'm not that Anon, but depending on which Vitamins were in there, hypervitaminosis is deadly too
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.