[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do if you see a muslim own and walk dogs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1488145080689.jpg (35KB, 458x413px) Image search: [Google]
1488145080689.jpg
35KB, 458x413px
What would you do if you see a muslim own and walk dogs?
>>
>>2424963
Move to a non-shit country
>>
Nothing or maybe pet the dog
>>
That's weird. Dogs are haram. Look it up, in Islam it teaches that the big bad archangel Gabriel (who told Muhammed what to write in the Koran) was afraid to enter a house because there were some puppers inside. So they are supposed to hate dogs.
>>
>>2425087
That's a Hadith. Not official and tend to be contradictory. It also mentions that it might have been the painting that kept the angel out, he didn't know which. That one also mentions that dogs kept for a job are ok.
Considering that the first angel that originally came into the cave where the cave people and their dog slept, and brought god to them and the dog, I doubt the puppy was an issue. More of a problem was cheeky aisha keeping something secret and hidden.
>>
>>2424963
Question my reality.
>>
>>2425043
>trying to pet a dog from a stranger
it's like you're asking to be bitten
>>
>>2425087
>i hate something because someone in a book once had a mild dislike for that thing.

Logic.
>>
I didn't know until I was an adult since I was friends with two Muslims that had two shaggy mutts that they treated like any dogs.
>>
>>2425175
That's like if Korea God said he ate dogs and cats and korea people actually ate cats and dogs or something.
>>
>>2425043
This except I'd ask first and let the dog sniff my hand
>>
>>2425216
No one really does that here anymore. IIRC, that was due to foid shortages after the Japanese occupation and Korean war.
>>
>>2425175
>logic
>women walking around in garbage bags
>>
>>2425098
God, religion is so fkn dumb.
>>
>>2424963
#2017 people still walking around like they're from the middle ages
>>
>>2425396
Reported for racism drumpfkin
>>
>>2424963
greet my fellow citizen
>>2425087
dogs aren't haram, they are not allowed in the house. noone is supposed to hate dogs. also gabriel isn't a bad angel.
the dog fear is an arab thing, not a muslim thing.
t. non arab exmuslim
>>
>>2425449
>the dog fear is an arab thing, not a muslim thing.
I worked with someone from Saudi Arabia who said people there don't hate dogs, they just consider dogs too 'dirty' to keep in the house. They're not popular pets because they consider it cruel to keep them outside all day in the heat. Hunters and farmers still have dogs though.

Frankly, if christians can cover themselves in tattoos despite the bible being pretty clear on that why is it so weird for a muslim to have a dog? (spoiler alert: it's all BS and people aren't so different)
>>
File: 1494961256222.jpg (59KB, 600x593px) Image search: [Google]
1494961256222.jpg
59KB, 600x593px
Say allaha akbar and run faster than the suicide bomber dog
>>
>>2425087
They're still individual people. I know a muslim girl who melts every time she sees a dog.
>>
>>2425087
Meh.

So the hadith you've quoted there suggests nothing but the fact that dogs are not supposed to be in the house and that they aren't seen as clean, not necessarily haram.

Historically, because the middle east has a feral dog problem, many of which have rabies, dogs are not seen as highly as cats.

Muhammad actually liked some dogs, specifically hunting dogs, because Arabs love hunting with falcons and sight-hounds, like the Saluki.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.