[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pit bulls over power owner and brutally maul cat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8

File: bulls.png (477KB, 618x351px) Image search: [Google]
bulls.png
477KB, 618x351px
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1ca_1499385103

Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>2424888
Impressive that the cat survived despite the incapable owner of the pits.
Those dogs are way too much for her and there's no way she should be allowed to have them, I imagine they were removed from her by authorities afterwards. If those pits had gone after a child or w/e she'd have been equally unable to control them and it could end much worse.
In this case the dogs aren't really at fault since most dogs will attack a cat if given the opportunity, whether they would attack a person or dog I can't say but regardless the owner is at fault.
>>
>>2424888
Owner of the pitts and the owner of the cat, obviously.
>>
pit lives matter!

that could have been two goldenretrievers too!!!
>>
>>2424907
I adopted two labradors that were left by the owner at the pound because they killed cats in the neighborhood.
>>
>>2424888
the guy who breeds those shit mongrels and that women trying to take care of two dogs that are way over her strength. looks like a single mother trying to impress her dindu lover.

Also cats dont belong outside so the owner is in the wrong, i have 4 of them and they never go out, how hard is it to understand this. I feel really bad for that cato (looks exactly like my oldest one) for it shouldn't be outside man
>>
I wouldn't say it's the owner of the cats fault, but that's only because the dogs were pulling her around like a ragdoll before they even noticed the cat.

If it wasn't the cat, it would have been something else.
>>
>>2424907
Sure, but aren't pitbulls statistically more aggressive and likely to maul shit?
>>
>>2424888
Pitbulls make up 12% of the population but are responsible for 70% of all violent crimes and sexual assaults.
>>
>>2424891
Cats are tough little bastards. Lucky it wasn't his kid.
>>
the breeder
>>
>>2424888
>leaving your kat outside
Stupid outdoor cat owner had it coming
>>
>>2424888
>Who was in the wrong here?
The cat, for being a cat
>>
>>2424888
The dog owner should be incarcerated and never again allowed to own dogs
>>
>>2424888
Dog owner was a stupid powerless cunt. She should be hanged.
>>
>>2424888
The cat owner should have come out and shot the dogs and their owner
>>
>>2424888
How the fuck did the cat survive?
>>
>>2424888
>white middle aged americunt pitbull mommy
>can't control her shit tier dog

Yeah figures
>>
>>2424888
this stupid bitch's nigger dogs could have just as easily mauled some kid playing outside
>>
>>2424888
>Cat out illegally without a leash.

Both
>>
>>2425066
She probably still defended them afterwards.
>>
>>2424888
>who is in the wrong
Both, Pitbulls are a terrible and aggressive dog breed.
Cat for being a cat.
>>
>>2424888
>literally falling over because you're too weak to resist the pull of the dogs

I don't understand why these women don't just get a tiny 10 lb dog.
>>
i can't even open this. i hope she has a kid and her "protective" mutts maul its face off
>>
>>2424891
>I imagine they were removed from her by authorities afterwards
lol never. there's no justice for this stuff
>>
The owner of the dogs. If you can't control your dogs you can't train them or tell them to fuck off.
>>
>>2425061
he should have shoot himself after for being a shit owner and letting his cat outside
>>
File: pitbull.jpg (442KB, 638x3464px) Image search: [Google]
pitbull.jpg
442KB, 638x3464px
>>2424891
>In this case the dogs aren't really at fault since most dogs will attack a cat if given the opportunity

I'm going to call you out on your bullshit. The cat wasn't doing anything to 'provoke' such an attack. In this case, it's 2 nigger-dogs seeing an opportunity and IMMEDIATELY attacking something that was smaller size than them. This is their behavior. This is the nigger-bull.
>>
>>2425056

I'm feeling this. Moves likes fucking molasses, one ineffective kick, pulls the leash allowing the collar to slip off and doesn't even fucking notice. Pit type dogs are not for everyone.
>>
>>2425230
I have a dog with two cats so I'm not just saying dogs hate cats. But a majority of dogs will chase/attack small animals if they're not raised around them, this almost never translates into attacking people (a greyhound/terrier will always attack a cat but have little aggression towards humans) but typically dogs aren't given the opportunity.
>>
>>2424987
Are you retarded? I fucking hate dogs but some were bread to hunt animals and some weren't. You wouldn't be complaining if it was a pair of Dachshunds or Beagles attacking the cat.
>>
>Cat chilling out on it's own property not messing with anyone or anything
>Two dogs run up on somebody elses property and maul their property
>blame the cat owners

Yeah, /an/ is on par with /b/.
>>
>>2424888

Look at the stupid bitch when she first appears on camera. No control over those dogs whatsoever.
>>
PULL THEIR TAIL, DUMBASS

Grab the pit bulls tail and yank as hard as you can.
>>
File: 1483171159907.jpg (32KB, 261x387px) Image search: [Google]
1483171159907.jpg
32KB, 261x387px
>take two violent beasts you know you can't control with collars that easily slip off walking around in public
Yeah outdoor cat memes but obviously this bitch is at fault especially considering there's nothing illegal about outdoor cats outside of /an/. Not sure why "who is in the wrong" is the ToTT, objectively obvious.
>>
>>2425370

No, take the leash off and pull it through itself and choke the dogs off if your not carrying a break stick. She had no business walking 1 let alone 2 dogs.
>>
>>2425390
Noticed the collar at the end too.
Why do people still use the around-the-neck style collar for walks anymore when harnesses exist?
I mean, it wouldn't have helped, but at least it'd stay on while you fruitlessly try to pull the lunging and attacking dogs away..
>>
File: kot computeri.jpg (169KB, 1280x855px) Image search: [Google]
kot computeri.jpg
169KB, 1280x855px
pitbulls are truly the nogs of the dog world
>>
>>2425263
Same. I already wanted to punch her by then.
>>
The little shit ball probably instigated it
>>
>>2424993
i saw what u did there
>>
>>2424888
Pitbulls need to be ended as a species and the woman should serve hard time and have her wages deducted for the rest of her life for having animals she can't control and being a danger to society
>>
>>2424888
>pit bulls over power owner and brutally maul
OH SH-
>cat
lol
>>
>>2425261
Cat shouldn't be outside. Women shouldn't own aggressive dog breeds. Pit bulls shouldn't exist. These are the truths of the video.
>>
Everybody seems to be missing the real problem here TRUCKS!!!!!! WTF these people own two Earth destroying gas guzzling trucks. What the hell do these douchebags need with two trucks?
>>
File: 1493595712108.png (281KB, 603x800px) Image search: [Google]
1493595712108.png
281KB, 603x800px
HE DINDU NUTTIN HE GOOD BOI
>>
>>2425131
They want something with a bigger penis than their husband.
>>
>>2424902
No way it's the owner of the cat. U try looking after a cat and you will soon realize it is fine to leave it out in the driveway
>>
>>2425787
>It's fine to leave a pet outside all alone.
Enjoy your cat and his few years of life, I know mine'll live to his sweet 20s easily.
>>
>outdoor cat
>>
>>2424888
Look how happy they are
>>
>>2424888
Jesus christ...I feel bad for that whole situation. The women didn't see it coming at all, so she got literally yanked off her feet before she had time to prep her body to hold them, then she takes a hard hit on the ground and has to get up and asses the situation while her head is probably still swimming. Then on top of it, it looks like she either has no upper arm strength to pull them off, or she is still out of it from the fall.

I'm not saying she shouldn't be taking responsibility for her dogs, but this is a shit situation that she definitely wasn't prepared for. Maybe they weren't even her dogs, maybe she was walking dogs for people. I mean, usually when people have their own dogs on walks, they don't let them walk so far ahead on such a loose leash in an open neighborhood like that. At least, that's what I've observed around here.

There's too great a risk that such large dogs will yank you off your feet if you aren't ready for a tug like that, as she obviously wasn't. And it doesn't take much to yank someone to their feet if they aren't ready to position their body and dig their feet into the ground.
>>
>>2425404
Or just not check the colar before going on a walk either.

I always check collars to make sure they won't slip off, and anything less than the weight of the dog itself won't make the clip break. I don't want my dog to choke if it gets hung up on something, but I sure as hell don't want that collar to just snap off if I need to yank the dog back-like in this scenario.
>>
File: 1482919632361.jpg (174KB, 494x531px) Image search: [Google]
1482919632361.jpg
174KB, 494x531px
>>2425743
>>
not dogs fault for being strong and potentially agressive nor cat's for chilling outside
the woman is the culprit, she took responsability for walking two beasts she can't handle
>>
If some dumb bitch lost control of her dogs and they attacked my cat, I would probably just shoot their dumb asses and please I thought they were rabid. Because no normal dog would attack for no reason if it were properly trained.
>>
>>2424888
>what is the charge?
>eating a meal?
>A succulent Chinese meal?
>>
>>2425858
In that case, fault would still go to the dogs' owner for having a woman with little upper body strength walk two powerful dogs with such long leads and no harnesses. I'm a large man and I walk pits sometimes. There is no fucking way I would have walked two of them on long leads so they could build up momentum like that. That probably would have dislocated my shoulder.

To all the cat haters and pitbull apologists itt: that easily could have been another small dog or a 4 year old child on the driveway and the dogs may have acted the same way. This is the nature of some breeds. That woman is an idiot. Not everybody is cut out to own every dog breed. She deserves to pay every cent of the vet bills.
>>
Dogs should be put down. Only niggers and brainlets will actually defend this consistent behavior.
>>
Damn those two dogs were powerful enough to drag that fat woman.
>>
File: cat in natural habitat.jpg (14KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
cat in natural habitat.jpg
14KB, 400x300px
>>2424932

>cats dont belong outside

Yes they do. Not giving your cat the oportunity to go outside is animal cruelty. Every indoor cat I've ever seen was some lethargic, fat crature with a "pls kill me" look in its dead eyes.

>i have 4 of them and they never go out

The smell must be horrible.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.