[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beaucerons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (62KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 300x250px
Anyone here have any experience with Beaucerons? Owned one, pet-sat one, met one at the vet, anything?

How would you describe the dog's temperament?

Was training easy, difficult, or average?

What was its aggression level like, towards strange and familiar dogs, towards other animals, and towards unfamiliar people? Was it well-socialized?

How many hours of exercise is needed a day?

Did you notice any general temperamental differences between males and females?

Pretty much just tell me everything you can. I'd also appreciate it if you could specify the dog's sex, age, whether or not it's been altered, and if it's from a show or working line.

Thanks.
>>
Don't you already have a thread?
>>
>>2423334
Sort of. I figured I ought to start a thread specifically about this, since it's a rare breed outside of France.
>>
>>2423325
I met one and I think Beauceron is pretty cool guy eh licks his own balls and doesn't afraid of anything.
>>
>>2423325
They're my dream dog and I really want to get one for the next dog I ever get.
There is a breeder in Nevada who's from France and breeds dogs and trains them all in French. $1000ish for a puppy.
To be honest, call me an asshole all you want, but I like them with the cropped ears more.
>>
File: cera beauceron.png (464KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
cera beauceron.png
464KB, 600x600px
>>2424501
>There is a breeder in Nevada who's from France and breeds dogs and trains them all in French. $1000ish for a puppy.
Is that Joie de Vie? That's the only breeder I know of in Nevada.

I also like the look of the cropped ears more, but I wouldn't do it because I think it's mean, and I don't want to spend the time and the money on it.

pic 4 u
>>
>>2424501

And some idiots on /d/ want to fuck amputees. Just because you like it doesn't make it right.
>>
>>2425834
I don't like the cropped ears on this one, it's too short for them to lower it in case there's ever a need to

I think the perfect length is something like this

in case there's any butthurt fags put there, I would have to ask if you've ever had to drain your dog's ear because he busted a blood vessel while shaking his stupid flappy ears around. It's a gnarly job and the dog's ear is all shrivelled up afterwards
>>
File: Fedor2.jpg (32KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Fedor2.jpg
32KB, 300x450px
>>2426123
forgot pic

yes I'm aware it's a Doberman
>>
>>2426123
Cropping doesn't prevent hematomas, not having mites or an infection to itch does. Even cats can get them and ears don't get much shorter than that.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.