[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ferret VS Chinchilla

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1493185901719.gif (2MB, 399x279px) Image search: [Google]
1493185901719.gif
2MB, 399x279px
I would like to hear /an's opinion about each and presented with the opportunity which would you choose to own? Both is not an option.
>>
>>2422089
I have 2 ferrets. They're pretty cool. They shit a lot.
>>
>>2422089
Chinchilla because they're cute and cudddly!
Ferrets are annoying overgrown rats that should be exterminated.

>>2422090
I'm going to slowly slice your ferrets open with a knife and set them on fire.
>>
ferret smell really bad and are hard to take care of.
but they're super cute energetic and loving I really liked my neighbor's ferret and it liked me back.

Chinchillas are just fat guinea pigs
>>
File: Wp7Y0_s-200x150.gif (126KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
Wp7Y0_s-200x150.gif
126KB, 200x150px
>>2422171
I heard it takes a while to socialize them enough to be handled and also that it's bad to play with them constantly because of the oils from your skin. But they can jump up to 6ft so that's pretty dope.+1 for fuzz ball.
(Chinchilla for your troubles)
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 300x168px
>>2422176
I like the fact that ferrets are little energetic assholes that enjoy stealing things and I heard they remove all their sent glands except for one near the head now before purchase to make the sent tolerable. I also like the idea that they can be trained easily to fetch things.
>>
>>2422269
Almost forgot, +1 for tube bandit.
>>
>>2422171
>I'm going to slowly slice your ferrets open with a knife and set them on fire.
they aren't actually flammable.

if you poked one with a knife I'd bet all my money on them winning the fight.
>>
File: ferret-poop.jpg (67KB, 710x506px) Image search: [Google]
ferret-poop.jpg
67KB, 710x506px
>>2422090
I would like to only have one, do you think that would be cruel considering they are social aminals?? I also heard you can train them to use a litter box like a cat for poopoo.
>>
>>2422283
>do you think that would be cruel considering they are social aminals??
yeah, it'd get bored without someone to play with.

they normally shit in litter boxes so that's pretty easy to train. You do need several litter boxes around the house though.
>>
>>2422089
ferret
>>
I feel like ferrets are more interactive than chinchillas. The chinchillas that I've met seem to prefer to do their own thing while ferrets are very curious and interested in you
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.