[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cat lumps.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: tiger.png (2MB, 1294x865px) Image search: [Google]
tiger.png
2MB, 1294x865px
Hi guys.

I'd just like to say first off that I am taking him to a vet, but it won't be until this friday. This thread is more for peace of mind.

I've noticed last night that my cat has a golf ball sized lump on his back right thigh. He doesn't seem to mind me poking / feeling it but his general attitude is definitely more dull. He's also sitting awkwardly and lying only on his left side. He's an active cat and generally a dick to his brother, so the possibility that he fucked off the neighbor's cat is definitely there.

I've looked over the lump and can't see any bite marks or scratches, nor does any fur look patchy / out of place.

Ultimately, what I'm asking is "Should I be freaking the fuck out?" (rushing him to vet now)

Is this likely to be something fatal (in regards to the vet saying "We can't fix it, and he's going to have trouble for the rest of his life") or is it just going to be some sort of bacterial infection that a few pills would fix up?

Pic may not be the best but shows the lump.
>>
I forgot to mention that he's 13 years old, if that helps.

I can also post more pictures / better angles if needed.
>>
>>2421970
Not too out of the ordinary for an older cat. They get benign tumors. Unless iy gets so big it's difficult for him to walk there's no problem but you should take him to a vet just to confirm it's benign.
>>
>>2421967
Most of the time it's cancer, sorry :/
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.