[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are many boys obssessed with birds? I would like ti hear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: RettigandHarpyEagle.jpg (54KB, 591x443px) Image search: [Google]
RettigandHarpyEagle.jpg
54KB, 591x443px
Why are many boys obssessed with birds? I would like ti hear some insightful opinions.
>>
>>2421902
all the bird obsessed people I know are women
>>
At least they usually aren't furries and have genuine knowledge and interest in them.

I like birds a lot myself. I always liked them but it took off after hanging out with a sad old women at a nursing home as a kid when I was visiting my grandma. She would sit outside alone as soon as she could just watching birds and I was allowed to bring my cockatiel and dog at the time because my grandma loved them. Word got out and we were visiting most of them with them and old bird lady would write down and draw all the birds she saw and talk to me about them. She taught me more about my own bird too.

They are all dead now.
>>
They're like having cute silly dinosaurs with personalities
>>
>>2422036
>dinosaurs wouldn't have personalities
>>
>>2421902
Birds are generally for people who can devote a lot of time, money, and effort into a pet without qualm.
>>
>>2421902
Is this a parody of "what's with horse girls"
>>
>>2422136
Not everyone has fucking macaws.
>>
>>2421902
dem cloacas
>>
File: 1471609975263.png (419KB, 786x856px) Image search: [Google]
1471609975263.png
419KB, 786x856px
>>2421902
>>
They can fucking FLY
>>
File: 1487255789394.gif (917KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
1487255789394.gif
917KB, 250x251px
>>2421902
>>
>>2421902
When I was a little boy I used to have an obsession with tugging my penis. I would take it out and just yank on it for comfort. I'd do this in school, at the post office, and even in church. Dad used to tell me to put my "birdie" away. Eventually he sat me down and tried to explain why I shouldn't be whipping my dick out. When he saw I gave no shits he told me the "truth". All my tugging had loosened the root of my birdie and if I unzipped him in public he'd get scared and fly away. Then I'd just have a hole and would become a girl and wouldn't be allowed to play with any of my friends anymore. So I stopped tugging it, or taking my penis out in public until puberty happened. Now I let my birdie fly everyday and happy to report he is still attached. Wait what was this thread about again?
>>
>>2424033
It's like anal and vaginal sex at once!
>>
>>2421902
Because with their ability to fly they represent ultimate freedom.

Something all men aspire to.
>>
Because guys can get off from riding birds lol
>>
>>2424222
Kek'd and check'd
>>
>>2421902
Well most women are harpys so maybe that explains it.
>>
Cleaning up shit is masculine and birds generate more shit than anything else.

Just look at your local sewage operators. They aren't women. They're fat 35-64yo men.
>>
File: DUAL WIELD.jpg (339KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DUAL WIELD.jpg
339KB, 1080x1080px
TWO!?
>>
>>2425308
gee bill
>>
File: le scoop guy.png (2MB, 1282x715px) Image search: [Google]
le scoop guy.png
2MB, 1282x715px
>>2425308
THAT'S NOT FAIR

STOP LAUGHING
>>
>>2421902
Falconers:
1.) My Side of the Mountain when they were 12ish, or
2.) interest in even more ancient hunting that bow hunting, or
3.) some sort of exposure, ren faire, falconer they met, something, which just piqued their interest for whatever reason
4.) some people want it to impress people with (these are the kinda sponsors are supposed to filter out)

I only know falconers.

>>2425308
Jesus Christ that looks heavy. Also: why? Small children not enough and now you wanna sick your cast of monkey eagles on teenagers? I mean I get they're indistinguishable from sloths but still they smell so unpleasant.
>>
Ornithology is for autistic people. I can't think of a more fitting hobby for autists.
>>
>>2425714
Fuck you, retard.
Shut the fuck up with your autism accusations. We're so fucking sick of you that I recommend you find another board.
>>
raptors are awesome!
>>
Because all birds have holes, not just female ones.
>>
>>2425140
more like just anal tho
>>
>>2425705
Ladyhawk
>>
>>2425727
>complaining about being called autistic
>on an Eurasian tulip discussion and rating catalog
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.