[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would there happen to be a guide to which shots and vaccines

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

Would there happen to be a guide to which shots and vaccines to give to a puppy?

I want to get a puppy, but I'm not sure what shots she or he will need from 8 weeks onward.
>>
The vet will know which shots your puppy needs, you're not going to come in with a list.

All puppies will need multiple doses of the D2APPL/others, then rabies at about 6 months.

Depending on where you live other vaccines may be mandatory or highly recommended, like leptospirosis. Bordetella is also highly recommended.
>>
Just google "puppy vaccination schedule".

Distemper series and rabies are considered core. Lyme is good if you plan to go camping or hunting with your dog, or otherwise expose them to areas with a lot of ticks, even if you use flea/tick repellant. Bordetella is for kennel cough and should be given to dogs that will be going to dog parks, kennels, etc. - areas with lots of other dogs. Most boarding facilities and daycares require it. Lepto prevents leptospirosis, which is a very shitty zoonotic disease acquired by drinking water contaminated by infected wildlife - so another "outdoorsy" dog vaccine.
>>
If I were to crop my doberman's ears should it be before their vaccines or after
>>
>>2421580
>If I were to crop my doberman's ears

Why would you even want to do this to your dog? It looks dumb.
>>
>>2421583

Cause they look sick bro
>>
>>2421583

I like the style of it. Makes the doberman more distinct from other dogs.
>>
File: 6543954.jpg (22KB, 400x269px) Image search: [Google]
6543954.jpg
22KB, 400x269px
>>2421594

So you're going to put your dog through some serious painful surgery because you like the style of it?
>>
>>2421594
Having all its legs amputated will make it look distinct too, are you going to do that?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.