[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poisoning native animals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (419KB, 1600x1064px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
419KB, 1600x1064px
This needs to go global. We need help in New Zealand to fight the idiots that paste this poison in our forests and are destroying the native species. It's being kept quiet and people are making fortunes from it.
>>
People using poison baits for anything larger than a roach outside of a building are morons, plain and simple.

There's literally nothing that can be done about the target animals they are trying to get rid of in New Zealand. They are just going to have to let nature balance itself out.
>>
>killed by 1080 poison
Well thank god they dint use 4k poison.
>>
How do they know it didn't die of illness or internal bleeding after a fight or eating toxic plants by accident?
How are people making fortunes off dead poisoned animals?
>>
Fortunes being made out of the poison manufacture. Government and local councils as well as members of these bodies are investing in the manufacture. It is big business and the people of this country don't want it but we are voiceless. It's not selective, it kills everything. Can't even catch a trout for my dining table anymore as it is seeping into the waterways.
>>
>>2420640
poisoned animals tend to be desperate for water

just a guess
>>
This stuff needs to be talked about on a global level. NZ is portrayed as a clean green paradise in the South Pacific but if you dig beneath the surface, it is rotten to the core. Tourists go there thinking it is wonderful but a lot go away with a different view.
>>
>>2420651
If their ecosystem is anything like that of Australia, we're not killing them fast enough. Everything must go extinct before they come over here, especially the spiders.
>>
No killer animals in New Zealand. Safe place to live.
>>
>>2420631
how do they make money on that?
>>
>>2420631
>>2420651
Can either of you explain or point me towards a reliable source on this subject? Thanks, keep the spoon
>>
>>2420639
Honestly they could have been just fine with 720 poison.
>>
>>2420631

You know DOC dont mind at all about 1080 killing deer and pigs aswell as possums?
>>
Aren't deer introduced to New Zealand? I'm guessing that the native wildlife is collateral, or was the deer just an example?
>>
>>2420631
>making fortunes
how would one get in on this money-making animal-poisoning scheme?

hypothetically, if one were so inclined? I'm not though. Of course not. Poisoning animals is BAD! Who cares about fortunes to be made? Not me I'll tell you that much!
>>
>>2421211
NZ has only 2 native land mammals, both are bats.

you can literally kill any mammal on the continent and be 99.9% sure it was invasive.
>>
File: what is this thread about again.jpg (56KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
what is this thread about again.jpg
56KB, 780x438px
>>2420702
>mfw tried using 240p poison on my neighbor's pitbulls
go with the 720p
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.