[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your thoughts on modern animal planet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Animal planet.png (36KB, 1200x585px) Image search: [Google]
Animal planet.png
36KB, 1200x585px
It's just like Nickelodeon accept it's Tanked not Spongebob in my opinion.

https://www.animalplanet.com/
>>
>>2419978
My favorite was animal cops. I really hate the dog and cat 101's, they were just too fucking vague and would make every breed sound perfect or simply leave shit out if it didn't sound good. I guess they have some new show where they follow BYBs that breed multipoos and corkies and shit, and follow a person looking to buy one of the dogs. The intent is just a cute show I guess for people who already bought too many cockerpoos and can't have the experience of buying another puppy. But it was so infuriating, every middle aged woman at the end of the show when asked why they made their decision, 'it was cute!'. Fucking reee
>>
It happened to all the awesome channels. You can't discover anything on Discovery, it's all CRAB FISHERMAN. You can't learn about mummies on History, it's all I'M NOT SAYING IT WAS ALIENS BUT IT WAS ALIENS. You can't watch lions bang on Animal Planet, it's all LOOK AT THIS HALF DEAD DOG: HOUSTON

Shit sucks. I miss those channels
>>
>>2420025
Everyone does but Mike Judge is a prophet and predicted this would happen.

I might even be tempted to laugh at "Ow, My Balls" when they release it. What has society done to me?
>>
Tv is dead and was a shitty media format in the first place. Nothing but garbage is left because only garbage people still watch it. People with brains have moved on to streaming services and the internet.
>>
>>2420025
>it's all LOOK AT THIS HALF DEAD DOG: HOUSTON
It's not even that anymore. Now it's all about watching a bunch of assholes look for cryptids, talk about pit bulls, and build tree houses and fish tanks with maybe one animal mentioned once in a blue moon. The thing that really pisses me off is the fact that these show clearly get ratings from somewhere, meaning that we'll probably never go back to the old days so long as morons continue to support this awful decision by watching. Maybe one day we'll get lucky and one of the treehouse fuckers slips from a tree and breaks their neck. That or the cryptid crew or pit bull fuckers gets mauled ; I'm not particularly picky in how these shows get flushed.
>>
I haven't watched Animal Planet in a long time but the last thing I remember was just a bunch of Finding Big Foot, Pit Boss, and River Monsters. Although I kinda liked River Monsters. I also remember watching a lot of The Most Extreme and Lost Tapes when I was little.
>>
>Oh yeah I loved Animal Planet!
>*turn it on*
>It's a fucking treehouse show
>>
>>2420081
>>2420025
You'd honestly get lucky if you get anything about animals at all. I'd kill to see a midget say pit bull weird on animal planet. It's literally all Bigfoot hunting, tank building, house building and swimming pool building. It's slowly becoming the home channel. I would be fine with pit buwls or half dead dogs honestly as long as it was at least animal related. It's not even that anymore though.
>>
>>2419978
Haven't watched in a few years, I'm willing to bet it is permanently fucked. I wish every executive shithead who was complice to this gets a grape sized kidney stone.
>>
>>2419978
It's a damn shame, I loved this guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cA1VH1iqJg
>>
>still watching TV
That's your problem.

Last time I was in front of the TV, there was some show on animal planet about rednecks. Even the description of the episode was something 'jimmy Joe and the gang go four wheeling in the mud'.

Only Netflix can save us now and once our parents die will tv be absolute. I tried to show my dad he could watch anything online but he still insists on spending $200 for cable to complain how anything he wants to watch he has to pay for the channel and nothing else is on.

BBC is still producing good shows but I have to get a brit friend to rip them for me.
>>
>>2420025
I thought Animal Planet was half cryptids these days. (Meanwhile Travel Channel is divided between food and ghosts. And occasionally Mysteries at the Museum and Expedition Unknown.)
>>
>>2421257
>animal planet about rednecks

They aren't that far off
>>
>>2421263
Animal Planet has more than one show. Just that one didn't even had a dog as far as I knew since I didn't watch long. Just some rednecks riding around on atvs.

I'm not sure who is watching these 'redneck' shows because the hicks I know don't even watch them. I feel like it started with toddlers in tiaras with that fat little hick who got her own show. Larry the Cable Guy and Jeff Foxworthy have always been around but I feel like it took off the hardest with that fat kid and those duck hunters.

The Discovery Channel was my jam as a kid but they stopped with animal documentaries long before Animal Planet finally crapped out. Shark Week also became the same shit over and over and I no longer see people get excited about that when it practically used to be a holiday.

It's not just animal shows that suffered but history channels and shows as well. I was never much of a history buff but I'm a sucker for monotone documentaries on how slugs reproduce and who invented the fork.
>>
>>2421290
Ecological and liberal arts movements are intentionally being sabotaged in America to decrease the political literacy of the populace.
>>
File: 1496261567305.gif (768KB, 280x182px) Image search: [Google]
1496261567305.gif
768KB, 280x182px
>>2419978
>modern animal planet
>>
>>2420025
>using "awesome"
You must be at least 18 years old to post here
>>
When I was a kid I remember watching the game shows in the early morning and the animal babies show in the afternoon
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.