[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit I fucking despise hyenas. Words cannot express how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 06_15_methods_sexing_c.png (515KB, 660x423px) Image search: [Google]
06_15_methods_sexing_c.png
515KB, 660x423px
Holy shit I fucking despise hyenas. Words cannot express how much I loathe these disgusting wastes of oxygen. Fuck hyenas and their hyena loving enthusiasts.
>>
>>2419563
Hyenas are cute.
>>
Female hyenas have dicks?
>>
>>2419563
You're a fool and a scroundrel
>>
>>2419575
Nah
>>
>>2419573
Enlarged clitoris
>>
>not liking the coolest animal
>>
>>2419563
how do they even give birth? does their girldick just get ripped apart?
>>
>>2419596
or better yet, how the fuck do they mate in the first place
>>
>>2419563
Only the Alpha female of the hyena pack have that, and as for how she gives birth, well it tears off during delivery.
>>
>>2419596
Yes. They usually have to do it with their teeth.
>>
>>2419600
>>2419601
makes you wonder how they even evolved that way. doesn't that also pose a very high risk of infection?
>>
>>2419596
>>2419602
The girl dick can retract. Not sure by how much nor how stretchy it is because I refuse to watch one give birth.
The only way a male can mate with he is if she retracts it so they are rapeproof.

I assume it also retracts during birth but it does rip, and I don't remember the percentage but there is moralities especially for first time mothers.

Makes it all the more interesting that hyenas are so numerous and successful when they usually only have two cubs at a time. Even then, the oldest cub will often bully it's siblings to death. Anon says only the the matriarch gives birth but I've seen hoards of cubs of various ages in documentaries. Maybe it's because those were larger clans of 20+ but I've always seen multiple breeding females.

Their intelligence is also compared to primates. I read a study about problem solving where a dominant and a submissive hyena will temporarily switch roles to get their goal.
>>
>>2419602
>makes you wonder how they even evolved that way
It's a result of extremely high testosterone levels, which obviously gave them the best success in their natural environment.
>>
>>2419586
for what fucking purpose
>>
>>2419573
(feminine) dicks
>>
File: h.png (46KB, 267x576px) Image search: [Google]
h.png
46KB, 267x576px
honestly I just can't see anyone hate a mammal unless hey are brainwashed by cartoons which like to give them villainous traits. Their fake inability to hunt from scratch, like in Disney things, their fake huge disaster invasions, like with Jungle book with its red dogs drawn hyena like. They are endemic to their Africa-India parts and nobody from this thread even interacts with them their whole life. And most of their registered species are dead as we speak so it's already half-lost in nothingness.
>>
>>2420089
Anthropomorphisation is a hell of a drug.
>>
File: 13264878_o.jpg (49KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
13264878_o.jpg
49KB, 576x1024px
>>2419718
If I were to guess, perhaps some sort of evolutionary kink which promoted "masculine" females that could protect their young from other hyenas. The downside being that their reproductive biology got completely fucked up in the process, I know they give birth through those enlarged clits and fatality rates are high
>>
File: 1492096219594.png (278KB, 660x926px) Image search: [Google]
1492096219594.png
278KB, 660x926px
>>2419573
>>2419586
>>2419718
>>2420155
>>
>>2419597
[spoiler]docking[/spoiler]
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.