[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have a friend that has to get rid of their German shepherd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 071.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
071.gif
2MB, 250x250px
>have a friend that has to get rid of their German shepherd
>they had a family member just die so money was right, and it went to a good home so all is well I guess
>two weeks later they're posting pictures of the new puppy they got

Sometimes I hate people so much
>>
>>2419459
What was the reasoning behind getting rid of it?
>>
>>2419465
It died.
>>
File: 14e2v4g.jpg (27KB, 403x597px) Image search: [Google]
14e2v4g.jpg
27KB, 403x597px
>used to work at low-cost vet clinic
>clients had to be on food stamps, disability, etc. in order to qualify for service
>mfw people would regularly come in with purebred puppies and kittens
>>
>see people living in extreme poverty because they spend $17,000 on reptiles and reptile accessories
>>
>>2419465
Money was tight because a source of income to the house had just passed away, but later she told me the dog also had some behavior issues apparently
>>2419493
>dated this person for about a year
>they were nice but their family was easily some of the trashiest shit I had ever met
>mom barely kept food in the house
>was on govt assistance
>still found money to spend on trips to Tennessee with her shitty boyfriend and 200$ tanning sessions
>they had a pure bred French bulldog and later bought a pure bred great dane
>>
>>2419498
My old college roommate used all of her aid on bearded dragons at hep cons, but she'd kill them after half a year from over feeding and over handling. When she found out that you had to pay back the aid she flipped and tried to run in front of a truck.
>>
>>2419577
>killed from over handling
Herp noob who wants to someday own a bearded dragon here. Is this really a thing?
>>
>>2419589
Too much can cause stress and the stress kills them
>>
>>2419577
I know this chick on Facebook that's like that. She caught some anoles from the wild and ended up killing them all. Ome that I remember vividly got burnt by a light bulb so bad that it died. Also her bearded dragons are getting fucked up every other week because she doesn't watch them.around her cats
>>
File: KIMG0144.jpg (652KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
KIMG0144.jpg
652KB, 2560x1440px
>>2419459
>volunteer semi-regularly in cat rescue
>few years ago girlfriend's facebook friend says she needs someone to foster this pregnant stray cat that hangs out around their house
>100% absolutely will return for it after it gives birth, we agree to foster and adopt out the kittens
>cat gives birth the day it arrives
>woman disappears, deletes my girlfriend on facebook
So we pretty much got duped into taking in someone's cat that had gotten out and got pregnant. All kittens were adopted out pretty quickly, still have her. Girlfriend gave her a retarded name like Daenarys but I just call her Mama Cat.
Pic related
>>
>>2419459
Poor people are shitty, news at 11
>>
>>2419589
a very common thing
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.