[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How triggered are you right now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1498691323663.webm (2MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1498691323663.webm
2MB, 720x404px
How triggered are you right now?
>>
Based Cesar working the doggos into a shoot
>>
He was defending himself, are you just supposed to let the dog keep bitting you?
>>
>Fends off the dog, is now known as a shit person.
>Doesn't fend off the dog, dies, is now known as a fucking idiot and own death becomes ironic as all hell.
>>
>>2418902
Meh, the one where he punches the dog trying to eat is better to make people "triggered" out of context.
>>
>>2418952
He narrowly avoided getting Steve Irwin'd, in other words.
>>
>>2418952
too bad he's still seen as a master of dog training just about everywhere in normie society

>>2418968
that stupid fucking animal was already attacking its owners for normal handling of its food, was only a matter of time before it killed someone. it tried to tear of cesar's hand for touching its bowl. retarded defective dog, im glad it was euthanized for safety of society
>>
>>2418974
This tbqhf
>>
When did /an/ become Facebook? Why hasn't that spic been deported yet? Who ever thought an illegal immigrant being toted as a dog trainer would be a good fucking idea?

>>2418974
I've trained dogs much worse than I've ever seen Cesar deal with and I have yet to get bitten in training. Cesar knows fuck all about behavior training honestly. I wish one of the many actually competent dog trainers could get a show, but it would probably have shit ratings because only a spic or nigger would push a dog to fight and call it trained
>>
>>2419044
Wow i bet your own family hates you
>>
>>2419044
that british chick has a show but she's nowhere near as popular because she's a woman and uses positive reinforcement

people want entertainment on tv and "easier" training aka forcing the dog to "obey" you instead of trying to actually put effort into positive training
>>
File: Cesar Millan Wiki-How.jpg (612KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Cesar Millan Wiki-How.jpg
612KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>2419044
Yeah sure Mr dog guru totally bet you're not just some fat faggot lying out your ass like half the bragging morons on this site
>>
>>2418974
>>2419044
I'm pretty sure in some RSPCA show they used fake plastic hands to test a dog's food aggression, because a food-aggressive dog can't be adopted out, i'm usually supportive of Caesar but using his real hand seems kind of retarded.
>>
I have this labrador that pulls on the leash. I've tried stopping every time he pulls and saying "No." for weeks but it doesn't seem to work. He is a foster dog who was not trained by his owner previously. I've tried giving him treats when he walks 'normally' for a few seconds but he appears to not connect the two things. Do you have any suggestions for training this dog other than the simple methods I already tried? He's not even my dog and I'm allergic to dogs but my parents make me walk him everyday.
>>
>>2419168
Just kick the shit out of it. It'll learn quick smart.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppLnTlF8s0k
This guy claims to be smarter and that Cesar is an idiot. I'm not a dog expert and I never dealt with a very bad dog so IDK but it's interesting because I thought everyone thought this beaner was hot shit
>>
>>2419051
Why are you fags getting so butthurt? Cesar does a lot of stupid shit and gives a lot of bad advice and in this video he ignored OBVIOUS signs that the dog wasn't calm
I'm not that guy but y'all are cucks for defending this spic just because so many retards too dumb to do their own research and believe whatever is spoonfed by the TV think he's so great
Why don't you actually read a real book by someone with real education and credentials on dog behaviour and you will see all the stupid shit about Cesar
I know vets who hate the guy
His ''techniques'' are meant to be entertaining and dramatic to watch (i.e staring at the dog for no reason for like 5 minutes) but it's really all hog wash
Oh well, you're just PMSing cucks that can't go 5 minutes without bitching at some dude you don't even know
>>
>>2419179
Yep, this guy sums it up pretty well for why Cesar is a retard just trying to make dramatic television by pissing off a dog and staring at it threateningly as if he knows what he's doing
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqTer3esXfs
Fuck this kike pushed spic
People are too lazy and stupid to learn something without watching TV or whatever is spoonfed
>>
>>2419188
Another good vid by the same guy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfp0hbNJwoo

Explains why the pack leader theory is complete unscientific bullshit with the way dogs see humans and why rolling a dog on the side to be dominant isn't even something that dogs or wolves do and is outdated
Again, people should do their own research. It's like the people who watch mainstream news because it's the laziest way of ''learning'' and think they know everything
>>
>>2419204
On the subject of dominance, what he says makes sense but the "proof" he provides is negligible. He implies that the dog wouldn't have anything to gain from you because it already has everything, which to me is problematic in that most people don't take good enough care of their dogs (myself included), and thus the dog might need more affection or time outside than it normally gets. Certainly, it does not make sense for the dog to try to domineer you to gain those things, but to me it seems like those unfulfilled needs would reflect poorly on the dogs behavior towards you in a way resembling disobedience which may be misinterpreted as dominance.
>>
>>2419051
t. spic + manlet
>>
>>2419056
Fuck I used to love watching "Its Me Or The Dog"
Is that shit still on?
>>
>>2418952
True
>>
File: C7TKi3NX4AI8wGM.jpg (52KB, 637x622px) Image search: [Google]
C7TKi3NX4AI8wGM.jpg
52KB, 637x622px
>>2418902
He should've seduced the dog
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.