[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Neighbors witness two children attacked by dog in Lancaster

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 123329pitbull.jpg (205KB, 800x635px) Image search: [Google]
123329pitbull.jpg
205KB, 800x635px
http://fox43.com/2017/06/20/two-children-hospitalized-after-dog-attacked-them-in-lancaster/

>Police said a 5-year-old pit bull terrier broke through a fence, got inside a minivan, and attacked the kids in their car seats.
>One store owner said nothing like this has happened in the neighborhood before.
>Bob Meshey, the owner of Waycool Rod Shop, said, "I was sick to my stomach. I am a dog lover, but I'm a people lover. I was just disgusted."
>>
>>2418861
>roll off the couch in the afternoon
>well, back to work
>search the internet for news of pibbul attacks
>3 hours of searching
>15 tendies eaten.
>2 mountain dew 2 liters downed.
>10 urinations in the piss bottle
>HAH I FOUND ONE TODAY!!!
>posts immediately to /an/
>better find a vicious dog face in my vicious dog face folder to post with it
>THERE! THAT'LL SHOW THOSE ROTTEN PIBBULS AND THEIR LIBRUL OWNERS!
>MOM I NEED MORE TENDIES!!
>HEY MOM!
>Yes son?
>IPOSTEDITAGAIN.JPG!

Get a job, Michael. You're pathetic.
>>
>>2418871
Why is /an/ such a shitty board full of people begging for a reply?
>>
File: this is why.jpg (21KB, 475x355px) Image search: [Google]
this is why.jpg
21KB, 475x355px
>>2418871
>waahhhh why do people hate my child-killing dog wahhhhhhhh
>>
>>2418875
>full of
there's 3-6 people here at any given time, we aren't full of anything.

why does OP think educating 3-6 people is a worthwhile pursuit? The answer is he doesn't. He's just trolling.
>>
>>2418871
>t. shitbull owner
>>
>>2418909
you think OP owns shitbulls?
you must be retarded
>>
>>2418891
Don't like it, hide the thread. Your responses keep this shit alive.

>Fell for the "pitbull are gentle" lib meme
>add one female "mix" to my pack of rescues
>literally the worst dog I've ever had
>can no longer take her out in public because of how neurotic she is
>She now has to have special walks through back woods so she isn't triggered

Worst dog ever had. Taking her in two weeks to get spayed. I'm a dog lover so I'll give her a good full life but this bitch will never reproduce. She was never abused and was heavily exposed to people as a pup. She's always been this way, probably from poor breeding.
>>
>>2420117
>wasn't spayed
there's your problem
>>
File: 1472740641395.png (292KB, 632x603px) Image search: [Google]
1472740641395.png
292KB, 632x603px
>>2418871
>shitbull rips toddlers goddamn face off unprovoked
>first reply is shitbull lives matter immediately on the defensive
every time
>>
>>2420138
she just had her first real heat. Vet told me to wait until she'd had two heat cycles before getting her fixed but I could give two shits now.
>>
>>2420258
either youre lying on the internet or your vet is even more retarded than you
>>
What is interesting to me about all of these pitbull attacks is the vast number of seemingly unattended children. You'd think people would care about their kids enough to actually watch them.
>>
>>2420285
?
It's not uncommon for vets to recommend female dogs be spayed after one or two heat cycles. Same way vets often advice waiting 2 years before neutering large breed dogs. You can google it if you need it fact checked.
>>
What does owning shitbulls have to with being liberal, besides ignorant memes? Everyone I see around here with shitbulls is either a redneck or a gang banger.
>>
>>2420343
This.

The libtard BSL cucks will take my dog the same way they take my guns. Out of my cold dead hands.
>>
>>2420357
dont cry when diesel eats your toddler's face off, billy bob
>>
>>2420389
Don't have kids. Never want em. I got my dog, my truck, and my guns. Got all a man could want.
>>
>>2418861
Oh shit I was just at that shop a week ago. We have a bad feral dog problem here because of the Amish letting puppies go, I would have thought that was the cause. There aren't many nignog dogs around here. Huh.
>>
>>2420414
>man
>no offspring

Something doesn't add up.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-02-00-29-23.png (728KB, 1200x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-02-00-29-23.png
728KB, 1200x1920px
The amusement in this guys face is great. I'm glad the kids got hurt, hopefully they die.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.