[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever had an encounter gone wrong with this motherfucker?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Have you ever had an encounter gone wrong with this motherfucker?
>>
They're extirpated from my state :(
>>
>>2418794
I've seen one once when I was 16 and I shit my pants.
I was walking alone at night through a small path in the forest to reach a B&B until I saw this weird thing with quills exposed. I froze and let it pass near me. Only later I realized that it was actually a porcupine.
>>
I'd feel better stabbed by one of those instead of our north American porcupines. I've only come across roadkill ones and YouTube's of captive ones being adorable.

>tfw loveable, cuddly animal cannot receive hugs and pets
>>
>>2418798
Did you freeze because you thought he was Sonic in real life and you were too nervous to say anything?
>>
>>2418845
I just had no fucking idea what that was, it was dark, and I saw a thing with quills passing in front of me.
>>
>>2418851
So you knew what quills were, but not what a porcupine is? Why did you do this thing
>>
>>2418855
you'd be surprised how many people think 'porcupine' and 'hedgehog' are interchangeable/the same thing
>>
>>2418794
I never had an encounter with one of those at all ever, I live on the edge between city/suburbs and endless farms.

>>2418860
Did see a hedgehog when I was a kid though.
Had gotten lost in the middle of a bunch of gardens somehow.
>>
File: Arrow Pig.jpg (69KB, 650x467px) Image search: [Google]
Arrow Pig.jpg
69KB, 650x467px
>>2418798
>>2418851
>>2418860
>>
>>2418794
Not me, but a friend
>Fresh snowfall in the mountains
>Girlfriend at a work conference over the weekend
>He decides to take her doggo (big German Shepherd mix) on a long snowshoe hike
>Doggo has never been in deep fresh snow before
>Having an awesome time running around with him
>Doggo pretty well-trained most of the time, so not on a leash today (no one else likely to be up there, few animals likely to be out)
>They're about 5 miles away from where he parked the car
>Doggo suddenly goes full alert, takes off sprinting up and over the hill, barking like crazy
>He tries to follow and track doggo but doggo is really moving
>Starts snowing again
>Starts snowing hard
>Doggo's tracks get filled in
>He tries to follow for a while longer, but it's getting dark and has been snowing heavily for hours now
Congraturations--You have unlocked "Lost girlfriend's doggo in the mountains"
>Snowshoes long way back to where he parked
>Reaches road
>Passes a couple of guys cross-country skiing and asks if they've seen doggo
>They have not seen doggo
>Loads snowshoes into car
>Starts driving home, making frantic plans to come back the next day and search again
>Object lurches out of snow where road crosses a creek
>Horry sheet, it's doggo
>Doggo totally covered in blood
>Carrying porcupine in mouth
>Porcupine still barely alive somehow
>Friend stops car, coaxes doggo to drop porcupine
>Gets doggo in car, drives immediately to vet
>100+ quills stuck in doggo's head, mouth, neck, back, paws, and throat
Friend no longer allowed to take doggo on hikes.
>>
>>2418794
The North American version are tasty.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.