[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When Did The Komodo Dragon Stop Breathing Fire?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: komodo-dragon_2_25312.jpg (243KB, 680x503px) Image search: [Google]
komodo-dragon_2_25312.jpg
243KB, 680x503px
I know they used to burn the hair off wild boars and cook them at the same time.
>>
>>2418747
Because of the air polution
>>
File: Dragon-Fruit.jpg (71KB, 700x450px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon-Fruit.jpg
71KB, 700x450px
they only breathe fire if you feed them dragon fruit.
>>
>>2418793
This, OP. Where the fuck have you been?
>>
>>2418793
spbp
>>
>>2418793
>feed my pet komodo these for shits and giggles
>my whole neighborhood burns down
>>
>>2418747
this just raises the question of how hot a dragon would need to breathe to fully cook an adult boar, it'd have to be exceptionally hot. Does anyone want to do some calculations?
>>
>>2420661
Well no, it would have to be sustained fire. Doesn't matter how hot, if it only last a few seconds it won't be cooked at all
>>
>>2418747
They stopped breathing fire about the same time they gave up the ability to fly.
>>
>>2420661
>>2420669
This, they probably bit the boar to inject it with their venom, then slowly followed it until it died. Afterwards they probably gutted it to get at all of the rich internal organs, like the liver. Then after they probably just chilled while slowly and repetitively breathing bursts of flame over the boar corpse while they digested all of the internal organs they ate.

So that by the time their stomachs were empty again they would have a nice delicious roast pork.
>>
>>2418793
is dragon fruit safe for bearded dragons? I know they can't eat pineapple.
>>
>>2418747
when Komodo island separated from mainland Australia
>>
>>2420661
Dragon would have to alternate lights breaths of fire and pushing the thing over by a quarter turn between each breath for a period of several hours to get an even cook.
>>
that's croc monitor's
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.