[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it ok to kick a cat if it physically provokes you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 1498430430450.gif (1MB, 500x417px) Image search: [Google]
1498430430450.gif
1MB, 500x417px
Is it ok to kick a cat if it physically provokes you?
>>
pick it up and throw a few feet
it'll be fine and that'll teach the fucker to leave you alone
>>
>>2418059
I tried that and it didn't work. It's my roommates cat and it fucking attacks me. I'm seriously debating dropping it out of a window and telling him I don't know what happened to his cat.
>>
File: chasingwaterfalls.jpg (61KB, 676x581px) Image search: [Google]
chasingwaterfalls.jpg
61KB, 676x581px
>>2418065
Try to placate it with treats. Show it that it has no reason to attack you.

If that doesn't work, spray the fucker with a water bottle when it attacks. It'll lear that if it attacks you, it gets wet, and it'll learn.
>>
>>2418058
no, it'll do this to you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-oVhu2fu20
>>
>>2418078
That's what the little shit does expect to my leg. I have a pellet gun should I just shoot it next time?
>>
>>2418089
use a water bottle with a nozzle and just spray it whenever it does negative behaviour

it will just decide its not worth engaging you anymore, cats hate it lol
>>
>>2418089
i'd kill it
>>
It's okay to kick a cat regardless of the situation.

But if you must share the same space with it, keep a pocket full of acorns to throw at it if you want it to leave.
>>
The inly time it is OK to attack another non-human is if it is purely the minimum feasible action for self defense in the immediate moment. Even then, you're still responsible for the outcome if you could have feasibly avoided contact with it in the first place.
So first try and work around it or request its owner control it or call animal control.
>>
move out
>>
stop posting gay bait threads
>>
they're terrible smelly mean dirty animals so it's ok to kill them
>>
Tell it's owner that you are going to hurt it if it doesn't stop attacking you.

If it attacks your leg again, scruff it roughly and squeeze till it cries, then toss it a couple feet away from you.

Or try the squirt bottle.
>>
slaughter the stupid cunt
I dont like hurting animals but I dont put up with being attacked
I forced my brother's dogs to love me
>>
>>2418058
Try picking it up by the neck and growling at it and being fucking extremely unpleasant, then tossing it to the ground and slamming the door behind it
>>
>>2418118
This sounds like a winner. Time to drown the bastard in a piss filled toilet.
>>
>>2418058
Throw pocket sand in its eyes
>>
>>2418216
I like this idea
>>
>>2418203
So force the little fucker to love ya?
>>
>>2418058
No. Only cowardly faggots do that.
>>
>>2418075
>water bottle

Vinegar works much better. It doesn't need to be full strength, just stinky.

>>2418078
This spring, before I carted off all the feral cats in the area to the shelter, one tomcat was in super (fuck or kill everything) mode. The ferals were all in heat and he was someone's kitty from god knows where, just coming to find the pussy. I was walking from my house to the barn and went past a big pile of compost. The tomcat and 2 females where on the other side. The females darted for cover and hide the instant they say me, but the tomcat stayed. He was all flustered as fuck because the pussy ran off unexpectedly.

The tomcat's tail was as straight as a nail pointing at the sky. It's eyes were wider than any cat I'd seen before and it was panting like mad. It ran to any movement and ran right up to me. The closer it got the more it growled and looked around. I just held really still for a while until something else moved (leaves on a wind blown bush) and it darted over to that and growled at it. When I started to walk away, it ran back to me. This repeated for about 10 minutes. The entire time I was in a Crane Kick Stance because ultra horny tomcats are like coke-fueled weed eaters. I was lucky to make it out with no contact.

I ended up trapping 9 ferals and their kittens that month and taking them to the local shelter.
>>
>>2418481
Good work
>>
>>2418058
Good thread really. no estrogene in this thread so far.
SPRAY THE BAD CAT
TREAT TO GOOD CAT
so he gets jealouse. and see he better change his attitude.
>i bet Op has already sprayed that cat to death since the start of this thread.
>>
File: 1495229177680.jpg (95KB, 884x803px) Image search: [Google]
1495229177680.jpg
95KB, 884x803px
>>2418481
>tense Mexican standoff with a horny tom cat averted by a gentle breeze
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.