[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cats #1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 20170626_121541.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20170626_121541.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
Post or say something about cats
>>
File: FB_IMG_1494873219975.jpg (209KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1494873219975.jpg
209KB, 1152x2048px
Cats is the worst when you live alone and are sick.
>>
>>2417969
>say something about cats
Take responsibility and keep your shitbeast inside
>>
Its a in house cat but thanks
>>
File: CAM00035.jpg (617KB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
CAM00035.jpg
617KB, 1920x2560px
This is my old roommate's cat. He was cute as hell, I miss him.
>>
>>2417979
Hello there. You seem to have made a mistake. "shitbeast" is a term used to refer to a dog, due to its tendency to leave logs of his shit everywhere. This has been a public awareness missive from the committee of /an/. Thank you.
>>
Ginger cats are the best cats
>>
>>2418002
>says the faggot with a stinking box full of shit & piss in thier house.
Fine.
Take responsibility and keep your fucking CAT inside.
>>
File: sketch-1498293072187.png (1MB, 1080x1082px) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1498293072187.png
1MB, 1080x1082px
>>2418050
>>
>>2418119
What sort of people do you hang out with that don't clean the litterbox daily? You know some gross people, anon. Sorry you make poor choices in life.
>>
I left a bear trap outside, because the neighbors shitbox keeps crapping in my fucking tomatoes.

And yet, when I tell him to keep his cat away he claims it's a stray, so I gotta get rid of this possibly rabid stray feline before it endangers me.

Stupid fucking cats
>>
I think I'm going to be adopting a cat on Thursday. Preferably want a kitten but might get an older one on hopes it'll Already be litter trained. If the cat is 1 year old will it still form a deep bond with me like it would if I raised it from a kitten?
>>
>>2418415
me too except it's for the neighbors who let their dogs run around the neighborhood LOL

one got hit by a car already so one down
>>
>>2418417
Oh God don't get me started, down the street some asshole thinks letting his german Shepard and Rottweiler roam the neighborhood is fine. 3 houses down I heard screaming today, stupid dogs were romping in a little kiddy pool while the kids ran screaming for their parents.

I pray to god that somehow, those idiot dogs get hit.
>>
>>2418418
i would shoot those fucking things if they came on my property and scared my kids
>>
>>2418416
Yes. Just look for a friendly, social cat, it doesn't matter what age you get them at. I've known cats raised from kittens that didn't care much about their owners and senior cats that bonded straightaway a week after adoption.
>>
My old cat is getting arthritis shots and she got her claws clipped. Now she's playful like she was when she was young. Warms my heart. Take care of your kitties!
>>
>>2418415
I hope you step on your bear trap and die.
>>
>>2418426
Bless you, anon. May you and your kitter live long and prosper.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.