[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should I do if I am attacked by a dog? I live in a city

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 16

File: IMG_7939.jpg (64KB, 612x406px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7939.jpg
64KB, 612x406px
What should I do if I am attacked by a dog?

I live in a city where everyone owns huge, untrained dogs that are likely to attack people who cross into their "territory". I was actually out walking last year when three big dogs charged at me (an alpha German Shepard, a boxer, and another large, black dog). Scared the shit out of me. I just kept walking calmly and confidently while ignoring them and thankfully that worked. Still, I feel like I got off lucky and I don't want to have my face chewed off one day.
>>
>pitbull

Shoot

>other dogs

Run away

>boxer

Give that boi a pet.
>>
>>2417540
Don't pitbulls have bulletproof skulls?
>>
>>2417543
Yes
Fight it like a human
is all you can do
>>
File: dog-bite-stats.png (51KB, 648x503px) Image search: [Google]
dog-bite-stats.png
51KB, 648x503px
If it's any of these dogs, shoot on sight.
>>
File: Cesar Millan Wiki-How.jpg (612KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Cesar Millan Wiki-How.jpg
612KB, 1280x720px
>>2417509
>>
>square up, shout
>protect ballz and throat
>grab weapon if tienes
>break charges, if necessary sacrifice a limb
>kick throat, face, if grappled break bones or go for eyes

assuming you're not in a place where dogs routinely die of starvation you shouldn't get attacked
>>
>>2417571
also do human magic stuff
>>
>>2417509
no u
>>
kick em in the nose
>>
Just jam your arm down their throats and pull out whatever you can reach (heart, lungs, human baby remains, etc).
>>
>>2417588
i dont think you can when your arm is getting chewed in the process
>>
>>2417591
If it's jammed in deep enough, you'll trigger the dog's gag reflex and it'll try to vomit your arm up. Use this opportunity to jam your arm in deeper.
>>
>>2417509
Prevention is better. Stand still if one approaches you. Do not make eye contact. You can even lick your lips. The aim is to tell the dog you're not a threat.

If attacked, assuming there are other people around to help you/call 911, curl into the fetal position with your face towards the ground and your hands around your neck.

I don't think there's much you can do alone if one attacks you, especially if it's a pit.
>>
>>2417601
>I don't think there's much you can do

Why is everyone so afraid of dogs? Are you all fat, dirty pieces of shit that don't even get the exercise that growing grass and dusty houses provide?
What the fuck? How can you not take a dog on? I don't understand this meme.
>>
>>2417605
Go pick a fight with a large dog and tell us how easy it is to defend yourself. Remember they go for the neck and many of them have bites strong enough to crush bones. You're even welcome to try out-running one.
>>
>>2417614
A dog not trained to attack or even clamp?

I can tell you have no reflexes or practical self defense skills, you own a car, don't walk anywhere, are fat, less than 20 years of age and completely mistaken about who is at the top of the food chain.
>>
>>2417618
Why don't you show us all what a tough guy you are and film yourself fighting a large dog that wants to kill you?
>>
>>2417621
How do I film it when I am using both hands?

Explain, Mr flabby arms.

I live in a 100% white town, we chased all the blacks away, there are three large dogs to 900 population and I've already challenged two of them when they got loose into my yard. A husky and a skinny boxer. The husky took petting and left, the boxer was aggressive but still ran.
I have no other dogs to fight because #3 is a 150lb boxer my friend owns, she is a giant baby and has known me for 5 years.

We don't keep aggressive retard dogs in white america, chubs, sorry.
>>
>>2417625
>How do I film it when I am using both hands?
Tripod or a friend, you insecure moron. No one thinks you're cool.

Just because the two dogs you allegedly challenged didn't fight doesn't mean there aren't untrained dogs that won't attack a person.
>>
>>2417625
>husky took a petting
You type like an ESL. You aren't a white American, faggot. Unless you're one of those retards that think spics are white.
>>
>>2417631
>preventative measures are for pussies
>only physically weak people couldn't win against a fight against a big dog that wants to kill you
Tell me how your lifting's going to keep you from getting knocked on your ass by a charging, 100 lbs. dog.
>>
>>2417625
You put the camera down pointing at yourself. I hate the selfie-stick generation.
>>
>>2417636
>step aside
>Mexicans can even dodge charging bulls like this

Keep the lulz coming, my fat friends.

Seriously though. Get off 4chan and go for a walk. I have epilepsy. I don't get the option if avoiding these encounters or becoming a fat fuck.
The fact that people walk around unarmed in modern society shocks me. Get a rock, dumbasses.
>>
What happens if I'm a big fatty and fat all over it? Can it get out form under me?
>>
>>2417639
That was a rear facing camera and a wall but I broke gr3 and wanted to keep making fun of you fatties instead of waiting 3 days.
>>
>>2417641
If you slit your arm and throw blood at it, diabetic shock will set in within 45 seconds, and if you can put all your fat on it for that long you're set.

Just be nice and give it an insulin shot before you waddle away.
>>
File: Dungeon Meshi - c003 (v01) 11.png (1MB, 1449x2152px) Image search: [Google]
Dungeon Meshi - c003 (v01) 11.png
1MB, 1449x2152px
>>2417641
not hurts to try to be as big and intimidating as possible and you are already big
>>
Get a stick and whack the dogs head
>>
File: 1801bdman.jpg (16KB, 400x234px) Image search: [Google]
1801bdman.jpg
16KB, 400x234px
TAP FUCKING kek with this guy saying that dogs are invincible or some shit.

Look op you can
>Kick the fucker in the facevor ribs, normally this should be enough.
>In case he still tries to attack you
>Grab him by his rear legs, lift the dog and brake his legs or whip his whole body into the ground until it's dead
>Do a rear neck choke (not kidding)
>Try to crush him with your bodyweight, dogs can't do much if you sit above it.

>If he already has your hand/leg
>Try to make it bite your weaker hand if possible.
>Use your other hand to punch it or grab a leg to brake it
>Try to position yourself to sit in it, this should break his legs and it will most likely let go
>Kick it with your other foot
>Go for the eyes, try to really fuck it up

>If you are really really crazy
>Is it's hitting your hand, position yourself and crush it's balls.
>Go full King Kong and brake the jaw
>Fist the dog ass and Gore his insides out
>Ram your hand into the dogs mouth and cause as much damage as possible
>Turn upside down and use the hand he is bitting to hold the dog against the ground and pound it to death.

Human vs dog has occurred in the past, humans for the most part are able to kill the dog.
>>
>>2417509
Might be at urban myth but i was always taught if i a pit bill attacks you, biting it's ear off will scare it away
>>
File: 1.jpg (193KB, 375x577px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
193KB, 375x577px
Jump on it. Suffer not one of these little shits to live.
>>
Immediately adopt The Cesar Stance.
>>
>>2417718
This stance seems to be exposing your balls a little more than necessary
>>
kick it unless you've got something to use as a weapon. A persons legs have the biggest muscles and best leverage you your shoes provide some measure of protection from biting.
>>
>>2417642
Don't get your selfie stick in a bunch
>>
>>2417509
Keep a plastic bottle half-filled with pebbles and sharp stones, give it one good hard shake if they come to close, the sound will be a massive discomfort to them. If they still run at you afterwards hit them on the nose with said bottle. If that doesn't work then those are some hard-ass dogs.
>>
fight doggos like sharks. aim for the eyes and nose. grab their balls they will stop biting you and then get back up
>>
>in rural south
>The kind of south where cops take 30 min at least to respond, and when firefighters get to a house on fire and they run out of water, they just say fuck it and leave
>Everyone here has at least one dog to protect their shit
>Keeping them contained is actually taboo here
>Surrounded by aggressive Bernese mountain dogs, Anatolian Shepherds, German Shepherds, huskies, Samoyed, Akitas, chows, great Danes, labradoodles, etc
>Can't walk down my drive without the Bernese mountain dog trying to lunge me
I can't go around killing everyone's dogs here, it would get me killed. I just make sure my car always has gas.
>>
>>2417614
No dog goes for the neck, that's just retarded. An untrained dog will generally go for any extremity you give it, so if you are just standing or kicking it would go for a leg but if you are shaking a stick at it or something it will most likely go for the arm. Even if the dog was trained, it would go after your arm and drag you to the ground. Even if it were trained very poorly by someone who is dumb enough to think a dog can grab people by the throat (keep in mind someone that stupid probably can't train a dog to attack) most dogs aren't large enough to reach a human throat, and to add to that most dogs are not heavy enough to simply jump on someone to push them down and then get to the throat. The dog would have to be 120lbs or more to knock an adult down. Attack dogs are meant to latch on and not let go, that's their whole purpose with the intent that the latching on will make the victim fall to the ground and hopefully give up. You can't have a dog that keeps biting and letting go as anyone with the will to live will take that opportunity.
>>
I have a friend who is a 5'6 manlet Asian who stopped pitbull from fucking him up too bad. He stopped its charge with a knee to its face and then started kicking it til it ran away. He ended up having to get stitches on his knee though so be prepared to be fucked up.
>>
File: chi says oyou.jpg (64KB, 253x253px) Image search: [Google]
chi says oyou.jpg
64KB, 253x253px
>>2417549
>any of these dogs
>unidentified
>>
File: 1498555196866.jpg (154KB, 660x480px) Image search: [Google]
1498555196866.jpg
154KB, 660x480px
If the dog bites you just bite them back
>>
If you have a doggo yourself, I wouldn't use mace or pepper spray as that can land on your good boy too. It also sucks if you have a very determined dog attacking.

I've heard of people carrying an asp baton. A knife would work, check legality issues
>>
File: 1498496512925.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1498496512925.webm
3MB, 854x480px
>>2417509
Grab a dog's leg and do this. It doubles as a weapon if you are up against more than one, or the owner.
>>
File: 1498580206516.jpg (40KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
1498580206516.jpg
40KB, 600x337px
>>2417995
>>
>>2417995
>>2417997

I laughed and then I was angry
>>
U SHUD NOT DO ANYTHING OR ELSE THE ONER WILL KICK UR FUCKING ASS

DOGS ARE SMARTER AND BETTER THAN ALL HUMANS (except me) AND IF U GET BIT THEN UR A PIECE OF SHIT CRIMINAL OR SOMETHING

FUCK PEOPLE WHO HURT DOGS
>>
>>2418066
>dog attacks you first without you provoking it
>HE A GUD DOG HE DINDU NOTHIN
>>
File: 1489041504437.jpg (44KB, 647x435px) Image search: [Google]
1489041504437.jpg
44KB, 647x435px
>>2418066
Is this the dog version of 'HE WAZ A GUD BOI OFFICAH, HE DINDU NUFFIN, HE WENT TO CHURCH ERRY SUNDAY'
>>
Killing pit bulls should be considered a public service.
>>
>>2418136
killing anyone who would hurt a dog should be considered public service because do you want your children around a psychopath
>>
there's no reason not to kill a dog, they can hardly think or feel regardless they're not human. they're cool to look at and stuff but there are plenty of them and they don't serve any real purpose
>>
>>2418141
>do you want your children around a psychopath

No, thats why pitbulls have no place in society.
>>
>>2417509
Let the dog fuck you up for a bit then sue the shit out of the owners.
>>
>>2417808
Here's the thing. People like op panic. Most people do. That's why dogs are so effective.

Your Asian friendlet did not panic and kicked that dog's ass.
>>
>>2419099
You really think someone who has a violent dog has money for you to take away? Lol

Chances are they're inbred trailer trash or hood rats, and their pitbull is the most valuable thing they own.
>>
>>2417714
>Putting your face near a pitbull trying to kill you.

What could go wrong?
>>
>>2417509
Your average human probably weighs thrice over again as much as a dogger, more if you're anything over 140lb. Just straight up pound him to death with your fists and feet, or you know just buy a gun and shoot them if they start charging you down.
>>
>>2417509
Ask /k/. They will lead you into the right direction.
>>
>>2417605
because your friends the other humans, bred them to espicially kill you. they are made to fuck you up while his owner is laughing his ass off. try to climbe high in something.
sue them, shoot them do whatever you can to punish the owner. and the dog.
>>
>>2417640
mexicans only dodge bullets from the cartel gangs and run crying crying to the border patrol. faggot you will be crying yourself in a fight. btw spanish are the one who bull fight. go stuff your mouth with your mom's tortillas btw they are north african. (yer ancestors)
>>
File: 1485576353819.jpg (108KB, 900x680px) Image search: [Google]
1485576353819.jpg
108KB, 900x680px
>>2417509
>>
>>22419118
That's not even remotely accurate. Anyone can have a mean dog it's not just inbred people. I don't even know where you came up with that. And if they don't pay you after you sue them guess what you can do...sue them again! Your argument is ridiculous yo...
>>
Its not that fucking hard people

Man up
Kick and stomp that bitch as if you were playing soccer with medicine ball,
If you got the upper body strength, timing, and reaction time then grab it by its throat as close to the chin as possible and with a good grip dig your fingers deep, get a hold of the back of its neck with your other hand and bam you have control of its head.

Now Its up to you what you want to do with your new lap toy.
>>
>>2419813
Really, dog in op's pic dont scare me.
>>
>>2417708
Where do you hail from?
>>
Be ready to kick any dog running at aggressively in the face. Dogs' injuries heal pretty fucking fast anyway
>>
The hardest part about fighting dogs is all the guilt. Also I guess if there is a pack that would be hard.
>>
I was a K9 handler in the USAF. If you can, get your hand in its mouth. Push your hand down its throat. Can't bite you, can't breathe, will choke.

If that doesn't work, go for the eyes. When a dog frenzies, kicking it or hitting it won't do much. Shooting might not work either. Lots of MWDs in combat are shot multiple times by high powered rifles and they still maul/kill their hodgie targets.
>>
>>2419884
The hardest part about fighting a dog is my dick.
>>
most dog attacks against adults can be prevented with some basic knowledge of dog communication

most important: don't look at a strange dog! turn your head away

be actually confident. don't get afraid, but don't act overly bro-y either
offer the back of your hand for a sniff
talk in a calm, friendly, soothing manner
>>
>>2419889
> still maul/kill their hodgie targets.
Who's a good boy?
That's right, you're a good doggy!
>>
Kick the fucker in the face....
>>
>>2417605
I am 4'11 and 110lbs, most dogs that I'm afraid of are larger than me, so..
>>
>>2419925
Carry a knife maybe and dont be a scared little bitch <3
>>
>>2417549
Didn't know Akitas were on the danger list.
>>
>>2419964
Akitas are fucking nasty when not properly trained. It's not even a matter of abuse or neglect. If you don't train and socialize them they are vicious to other animals (including dogs) and more importantly, strangers and anyone it perceives as a threat. I've dealt with many Akitas and even the nice ones I've handled have their scary moments. My friend got one and sorta slipped on training, she knew the sit and lay down but not much else. The dog could not be walked when she grew up because she was too strong and too aggressive. For vet visits they had to give her tranquilizers in a meatball at home and take her in when she was out of it. They really did their best with training (although they were following some of Cesar's methods) but she ended up biting the wife like 3 times in the course of a year and eventually broke the wife's shoulder when jumping on her. However, even a poorly bred Akita is $400 where I am from, so most people getting Akitas are well to do white families who thought the dog looked cute on animal planet and not dumb niggers who bought their dog to be a tough guy. I'm sure they could be much worse if they were actually abused or neglected.
>>
>>2419926
Using knives (and mace and clubs) in dog attacks is proven to more often make them worse than better.

You stupid fucking Internet tough guys think getting attacked by a large dog is a simple and easy thing to brush off if you're smart, brave, and strong enough (and of course you all think you are). No one respectable thinks you're cool.
>>
>>2419925
>4'11 and 110lbs
Don't worry your fat will shield you from the dog's attacks.
>>
>>2420036
mad cuz bad
>>
Boop the snoot.
>>
>>2419925
>4'11

C R E F E L D
R
E
F
E
L
D
>>
>>2419925
>4'11"
>110 lbs
SMASHED AND SLAMMED!
>>
>>2417593
This please. Bite off more than you can chew can be literal. Just DO IT- shove that fist down in there and get comfortable my dude.
>>
>>2419926
That wouldn't work, and I think you and I know that pretty well. I'd just piss it off more.
>>
>>2420038
You should look up what 4'11 110 looks like, cuz it's hardly hammy enough to cushion a dog bite.
>>
>>2417625
You sound 15 and gay
>>
>>2417509
>don't turn your back on them
>don't run
>climb a tree or something if possible.
>>
Pepper / mace / bear spray.
Easiest.
>>
>>2417543
you don't headshot it, you aim for center mass, same as shooting a person. It's not a video game, so you don't get bonus points for head shots.
>>
>>2417708
>Fist the dog ass and Gore his insides out
>>
>>2417995
>>2417997

This is actually what you do when others are attacked and you´re not a coward.
They will let go as soon as they lose ground contact with their hindlegs.
Dogfighters/ fighting dog trainers know this trick.
>>
>>2417509

>Being scared of a Boxer

god you're a fucking pussy. they're the goofiest fucking dogs in the world
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKFiHsvx4C0

Most important of all is to just remain calm, hold your ground, and act as an alpha. This works with nearly all types of mammals, especially bears or gorillas. They act on fear or things they feel are weaker than them, the worst possible thing to do is flinch or run. Make yourself look big, get pissed and hold your ground
>>
>>2417708
I don't know about you, but I've met dogs big enough and strong enough that there is no way I'd be able to do any of these things. I mean. Seriously. Okay, there's a dog I know. We'll use him as an example. Say you've got a 80lbs GSD coming at you. He's all lean muscle and power and fury. And neutered.

>Not strong enough to lift it, break its legs, OR whip its body into the ground until its dead
>Can punch it in the nuts because it has none
>Break the jaw. More like give it a go and break your hand, or get your hand chewed to mincemeat in the attempt.
>Dog has enough bite force per inch strong enough to break the bones in your forearm like putting anything near it's mouth is asking for permanent disability.
>Can't get it on the ground to crush it.
>Is your arm strong enough to choke this dog out? Can you hold his thrashing body still, or is your hold going to break when he struggles?
>Ram your fist into the dog's mouth, ah yes what a good idea, I feel like getting a canine tooth lodged between my knuckles
>You won't even be able to get to its ass, it'll be keeping its face towards you

Easiest thing in like 9/10 cases that haven't escalated too far already is to try and de-escalate, because with the wrong dog you're fucked unless you're like a Russian strong man or something.
>>
>>2417997
>>2417995
oh shit lost my shit
>>
>>2421625
>only a russian strongman can lift 80lbs above his head

i think you're just a pussy mate. i regularly wrestle sheep that weigh around 170lbs and i'm pretty scrawny. the only thing you have to look out for on a dog is it's teeth
>>
File: lazy kot.jpg (158KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
lazy kot.jpg
158KB, 1280x1280px
taser to the balls
>>
Here's what to do:

If it's charging, go for a kick to the side of the head. A frontal kick opens you up to being caught more easily.

As soon as you connect, you should have stunned it. Kick it again in the lower ribs toward the legs, they're softer there. If you stop before they run away, they'll keep coming back.

If it's already on you, try to force it to release with eye pokes or neck punches, don't pull it off, the teeth will tear your flesh and it will be harder to heal.

If you absolutely must kill it, either break the neck or pull its front legs away from each other. Do it far enough and you'll cause a tear in the arteries.
>>
>>2421625
Averga men can dead lift 60kg, that's enough to whip a dog.
I lift weights and 80lbs is begginners level of strength, only kids, women and the elderly would have trouble lifting such a lightweight.

Also why would be difficult for a human to wrestle with a dog? And braking boned, most of the times even when people get killed bybdogs, the boned are fine.

Also >Not strong enough to choke a dog
Racoons are known to be able to choke dogs, why wouldn't humans that invented the mats Leon (lion killer) grab, unable to do so?
>>
probably just

>put left arm out to get it to bite it
>draw cc with right hand
>shoot the fuck out of the dog while it's latched on to left arm
>>
File: Keychain-Standing-with-Key.jpg (32KB, 281x432px) Image search: [Google]
Keychain-Standing-with-Key.jpg
32KB, 281x432px
Buy bear mace.
Works wonders if cats wanders unto your land also.
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.