[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got a new dog and he's scared of me and my previous dog

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: perro-mestizo-grande.jpg (16KB, 770x390px) Image search: [Google]
perro-mestizo-grande.jpg
16KB, 770x390px
Hey /an/, here's the situation, i got a new dog, thing is, it was origially my sister's but she couldn't keep it where she lives because of one of her neighbors (i'm not going to go into too much details but I can say that the dog's life was positively in danger), so she gave it to me. Problem is he's scared of me and my dog (there's also the fact tha my dog tried to rape him), and i'd like some advice on how to get him to trust me and my dog and how to get the later to stop trying to rape the new dog.
>>
>>2417020
Some more information, Grufy, who's the new dog, doesn't seem to be agressive towards me nor my dog, when either gets close to him, he prefers to run away. So far. with a lot of work, he has allowed me to touch him, tough he flinches everytime.
>>
Give him time and try hand feeding him. Don't let the dogs freely interact at first, make it through a door, while one dog is in a crate, or on leashes. And as far as the rape thing goes, quickest advice is to neuter him, but if he's already neutered then humping is a domination thing since this new dog is in his territory. Make both dogs feel more comfortable with sharing the territory via the actions listed above about slower introduction or others found by googling
>>
>>2417029
Yeah, i'm already doing the door thing, though I feel reluctant about neutering my dog, but thanks anyways.
>>
>>2417020
I had dogs like this before
With time he will ease up
Just don't traumatize the pupper
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.