[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else supports antispeciesism ? If you actually care about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

Who else supports antispeciesism ?

If you actually care about animals (other than just memeing about it) I don't see how you couldn't be.

What are you doing to further the struggle?
>>
>>2416918
You can only support antispeciesim if you're a vegan. Unless you don't eat meat I'm not interested
>>
>>2416929
>killing animals for food is not ok
>killing plants is

lel
>>
Worthless navel gazing meme ideology that will only serve to give right wing pundits an excuse to point and laugh and springboard critiques of real conservation efforts.
>>
looks like an anarchist logo
what are you going to break this time around
>>
>>2416989
narrow, primate-supremacist ideology
>>
>>2416918
My bird eats other, smaller, shittier birds. This is only right, as some animals are in fact more equal than others, especially people, but even more especially raptors.
>>
>>2417453
Could you stop patronising invertebrates please? They may lack the nervous system and the intelligence to care or ever have a concept or feeling about your bullshit, but your presumptuous virtue signalling is backwards and offensive.
>>
>>2416918
Do not worry brother, I am doing my part to support antispeciesim by fully servicing all my animals. My cat isn't always for it but he'll warm up to it one day.
>>
>>2417555
Are you saying you jerk off your cat?
>>
>>2416918
No U
>>
>>2417567
But of course how else am I to form a strong and intimate bond with him?
>>
>>2416930
>killing your mom for food is not ok
>killing animals is
>>
File: Bob-Barker.png (320KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Bob-Barker.png
320KB, 600x450px
>>2417590
That's not what I asked you to do with your cats balls and you know it.
>>
>>2416989
what's wrong with bestial fisting?
>>
>>2416931
This.
>>
>>2416931
This.
>>
>>2416918
Any egalitarian marxist ideology is bound to fail and will be an embarrassment because it hates reality.
>>
>>2416918
I am so antispeciesist that I fuck my dogs every weekend. The wife will never know.
>>
>>2417655
That's common sense idiot
>>
>>2418313
that is the point idiot. animals and plants are obviously different just like animals and his mother are obviously different based on level of cognition and sentience.
>>
File: IMG_0061.jpg (40KB, 517x678px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0061.jpg
40KB, 517x678px
>>2418214
>>
>>2417535
Leftists don't use the term "virtue signaling" — otherwise, good post, would sign change dot org petition.
>>
>>2418405
His mom is probably about as self aware as a rock, so your point is null. You mean to say inherent rights, I get it, but some people act lower than animals and we still don't eat them.
>>
>>2416918
So you're against speciesism but not kingdomism? What gives you the right to eat beans? They are living embryos of plants and you boil them alive. Vegans are against eating eggs which are not even fertilized female gametes yet consume millions of plant babies.
The only moral way is eating the plant matter of some plants while preserving and planting the seed. For example you can eat the sweat soft stuff of the cherry but plant the seed. Same with avocado and any other plant that has seeds. Any grain should be a taboo because humans should not be allowed to murder plant babies.
>>
>>2418719
sentience does you dumb retard. sentient beings suffer when killed, plants do not. kill yourself. vegans dont eat eggs because it causes suffering to chickens and because it is bad for you. Take your armchair intellectual retardation somewhere else.
>>
>>2418889
>implying there are no ways of instant painless killing
>implying free roaming farm chicken suffer
>>
>>2418719
Does a bean have a soul?

Exactly.
>>
File: 321.jpg (39KB, 405x500px) Image search: [Google]
321.jpg
39KB, 405x500px
>>2416930
I hope GMOs get to the point where food animals and food plants are all humanoid and can talk and say things like "don't kill me, I want to live!" and there's a law state that you must directly kill what you eat or you can't eat at all.
>>
File: 1495677526565.jpg (108KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1495677526565.jpg
108KB, 500x667px
>>2418889
>armchair intellectual
>eggs are bad for you
>>
>>2416918
Yeah. Interspecies marriage has been illegal for too long. What is this the 50's?
>>
>>2419940
>soul
Not an argument.
>>
>>2418889
>sentient beings suffer when killed, plants do not
Maybe they feel pain in a way so alien to us that we'll never realize they do. Maybe you're torturing the poor things while thinking you're so much better than those pesky meat-eaters.

>eggs are bad for you
I didn't realize we were still living in the 90s
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.