[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck Household Cockroaches

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: EW EW EW FUCK THOSE NIGGERS.jpg (57KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
EW EW EW FUCK THOSE NIGGERS.jpg
57KB, 600x450px
Those creepy little fuckers. Fuck them with all my heart. I was sleeping in my bed at night and the creepy little fucker crawled right up onto my face, didn't know what it was so I swatted it out my face and turned out the lights. Turned out it was a cockroach, now I'm afraid to sleep without the lights off (cockroaches only stay in the dark). Anyone got stories of these creepy faggots?

>inb4 you're a bitch

You're right :(.
>>
Cockroaches are bros. If I see a roach around my house I'll pick em up and throw them outside on the lawn.
Fuck those tiny infesting fuckers though.
>>
>>2416912
Literally nothing worse than roaches. Absolutely disgusting and they got big ol guts that get all over the wall when you smash em. If im not in a rush to kill one i like to catch them inside a box and tape it shut and throw it in a fire
>>
>>2416912
Does anyone know if house centipedes take down roaches? House centipedes are some creepy fucker but i dont kill em bc they eat other bugs and i aussume that includes roaches
>>
>>2416978
Release some mantises in your house, they'll solve all your problems
>>
File: le funny mental breakdown insect.jpg (282KB, 2200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
le funny mental breakdown insect.jpg
282KB, 2200x1500px
>>2416976
>Literally nothing worse than roaches.
>>
>>2417017
I dont have a roach problem, i see maybe one a month if that. I just really hate them
>>
>>2416978
https://youtu.be/7HLNGDm2E6g?t=21
>>
>>2417017
But then what do I release to get rid of the mantises?
>>
File: 1497653481814.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1497653481814.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>2417292
More mantises.
>>
>>2417025
Whats that?
>>
File: we just dont know..gif (999KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
we just dont know..gif
999KB, 250x251px
>>2417305
But then what about THOSE mantises
>>
File: 1490438317204.png (187KB, 400x750px) Image search: [Google]
1490438317204.png
187KB, 400x750px
>>2417477
If you still have a mantis problem that just means you arent releasing enough mantises.
>>
>>2416912
I see cockroaches more as hardy, ultra efficient beetles, than disgusting hellspawn vermin. They honestly deserve about half or a little less of the reputation they have. Catching a disease from them is rare, and they are a pretty cool animal if you read up on them.
>>
>>2417506
Its rare to see someone actually appreciate cockroaches that arent absolute insect fanatic zealots
What are some interesting things about them? Just out of curiosity
>>
>>2417514
For one, they taxonomically belong to an ancient order. They are a hardy bunch of fuckers. They are "living fossils". They have also adapted to almost every climate zone on earth. They can be found everywhere, from the arctic to the tropics.
They are social too, and are close relatives to the termites. Plus, they are not parasitic to humans. So there is not much reason other than "eew a roach", to hate them. They are opportunistic little machines of evolution that can thrive everywhere.
And even more so than other invertebrates, they can lose a lot of body mass before their systems stop kickin'.
>>
Man, I'm a bug fanatic and I just can't get past the visceral grossout that roaches give me. It's something about how fast they are combined with how useless they flail their legs and antenna around. They move like lightning fast corpses on marionette strings. Ick.
>>
>>2417050
sincere thanks for that
I already love the common house centipede (scutigera) but I'd be extremely happy with these giant ones in the house (if that's their habitat).
check @ 0:50, their legs can fucking curl like tentacles - they're comicbook superhero tier
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.