[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I used to like dogs, and maybe even be a little more than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: Husky - Free images on Pixabay.jpg (122KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
Husky - Free images on Pixabay.jpg
122KB, 960x639px
So I used to like dogs, and maybe even be a little more than indifferent to cats, but after 4 weeks living with one cat and having to pick up the slack of its rather neglectful owner, and now after 2 days of dog-sitting for an owner on vacation, I can say that I'm sick of these things.

>Constantly in need of affection
>Sheds fur all the fuck over you if it even so much as walks past you; can't wear good clothes around it
>Shits
>Is picky about where it shits
>Spends most of the day inside looking bored all the time, making you feel guilty for not entertaining it
>Wakes you up in the wee hours of the morning just to get taken outside for a piss
>(Tries to) Lick you with its filthy tongue

I swear I am never getting a pet myself after this, and I have a newfound hatred for neglectful pet owners who don't realize that animals get bored out of their minds too; if you don't invest in the proper toys and personal attention they need, you need to check yourself into a concentration camp, so you can learn the meaning of suffering.
>>
>>2416346
Just can't be arsed to walk her mate
>>
>>2416346
Looks like someone can't dedicate 6 hours of the day to a pet, how the fuck are you going to get a girlfriend anon?
>>
File: snapshot2.jpg (83KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot2.jpg
83KB, 854x480px
>>2416617
I was thinking the same thing; it feels like pets are just gfs without sex. Fuck that man, lel
>>
>>2416674
No no no pets are GF's without sex AND without them divorcing you or leaving you for another man because you get sick. A dog's love is unconditional a woman's love is for money and looks... but mostly money.
>>
>>2416674
they are also children who live 10 years instead of 50
most of lonely fags with big pets are anime pillows tier
>>
>>2416674
>without sex
Doesn't have to be that way you know
>>
>>2416346
>I swear I am never getting a pet myself after this, and I have a newfound hatred for neglectful pet owners who don't realize that animals get bored out of their minds too
If you got money and a family that's not a problem.
In my case my dad just had the idea to buy a dog without considering the responsibility.
I've tried to make his life the less shitty possible, he's 11 years old now, but i have no money i wish i could feed him with better stuff but i just give him from my food so he doesn't get sick.
>>
File: shit.png (278KB, 507x252px)
shit.png
278KB, 507x252px
>>2416674
>needy
>constantly begs for food
>gets excited when she sees me
>always wants to go out for walks
I never realized it but you're right on the money.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.