[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

French Bulldog

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3919.png (122KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3919.png
122KB, 750x1334px
I have a huge favor if anybody can help me at all i'd really appreicate it i'm in the market for a french bulldog and I found this site

http://www.gobefrenchiespups.us

And was not sure if anybody knew about it or can give me info on it possibly i'm just worried about being ripped off or having it be a sketchy site or something if anybody can help me I would greatly appreciate it
>>
Website looks pretty clean compared to others I've seen (except for grammar errors but that's just me). Having papers for vet care is a good sign. The fact that they take back puppies if the fit isn't right is a good sign. It would be interesting to know how long they kept the puppies before releasing them to new owners. That would probably be the biggest telltale sign that they're good or shit.
>>
File: IMG_3921.png (171KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3921.png
171KB, 750x1334px
Thank you I really appricate it! Got some more photos too if that helps
>>
File: IMG_3922.png (132KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3922.png
132KB, 750x1334px
Another one and I also have something the emailed me
>>
File: IMG_3923.png (180KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3923.png
180KB, 750x1334px
The email (part 1)
>>
File: IMG_3924.png (186KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3924.png
186KB, 750x1334px
2of2 on the email
>>
They seem only interested in selling puppies.
Why are not all puppies registered? Who are the parents? What about the health of the parents? No pics of any adult dogs or dog show activity. Where are they even located?
>>
They are out of Richmond Virginia and they have pics of the puppies on the site i'd show you but it would be a lot of screen shotting and clog up the thread
>>
>>2416345
>>2416345
Sure puppies. But I'm interested in adult dogs. Dogs are only puppies for the first few months of their life.
They do not show any adult dogs. They don't have any information on their site about dog show participation, the lineage of their dogs, their adult bitches or studs or any health tests they did on the parents.
This give me the impression that they are not interested in improving the breed with good genetics. Just selling puppies.
>>
You have a good point I just don't feel like paying and getting ripped off or something
>>
>>2416364
You should look into shelter dogs then. With a mutt, you have a higher possibility of less inbreeding and better genes, resulting in a dog with less expensive vet visits.
Also the price of the dog itself will be cheaper and you will save it from being put down.

French bulldogs are not a healthy breed with their compacted airways, knee and back problems. You have to triple check the breeders and read about possible health problems. Consider if you really want to support this breed. You can probably find reputable breeders at the french bulldog club of america, akc or whatever bigger kennel clubs you have.
>>
Thank you very much I will definitely look into that!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.