[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do outside when it rains?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4078.jpg (709KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4078.jpg
709KB, 1536x2048px
What do you do outside when it rains?
>>
Get wet.
>>
>>2415768
lewd
>>
>>2415758
Try to stop my dog from freaking the fuck out
>>
File: IMG_20170624_182246.jpg (675KB, 1120x1680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170624_182246.jpg
675KB, 1120x1680px
>>2415758
Peel slugs off plants.
Use an axe head to chop slugs in half.
Pick up slugs and throw them like baseballs.
Spray slugs with salt water until they melt.
Stomp on slugs.
Kick slugs.
Make slug guards that don't work.
Sprinkle salt in the dirt that doesn't stop them.
Peel my own hair out because I decided organic was the best way to grow things.

Slug kill counter June 22-June 24:
400+

I would rather have the fucking snails.
>>
>>2415810
You should realize that snails are way more interesting and desirable than whatever plant crap you are trying to grow that they eat. I hope they win.
>>
>>2415810
Weird but hear me out: I breed snails and release them in my garden and I hardly ever see a slug now and my plants hardly get touched.
>>
>>2415810
Get a nice healthy toad and hedgehog population going and you won't see them nearly as much, or at least we don't after a family of toads moved in
>>
File: DSCN0788.jpg (878KB, 2272x1704px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0788.jpg
878KB, 2272x1704px
First catch
>>
second one
>>
>>2415894
Snails are not slugs.
Slugs are destructive little shits and they fuck up every third mushroom I try to collect.
>>
File: DSCN0915.jpg (891KB, 2272x1704px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0915.jpg
891KB, 2272x1704px
>>
>>2415758
Dance.
>>
>>2415953
whats that?
>>2415950
what do you do with them?
>>2415768
FPBP
>>
>>2415894
>use snail and slug terms separately in the same post, implying a basic understanding that they are not the same
>whatever plant crap you are trying to grow
>over 90% of americans appear to own plants
>I hope they win
>show picture where they already won
>no slugs out front, still have 13 pepper plants

Are you fucking retarded or something?
Never actually thought I'd meet the guy who would get hostile about fucking slugs and snails. This is a whole new level of "I don't belong on this board but I post here anyways."
>>
>>2415952
>>2416226
Fuck me, I completely missed how you made a distinction there. In my defense, those terms are used kind of interchangeably in one of my first languages. Meaning, both are snails and slugs are more like a subset of snails.

I'll admit that snails are pretty destructive so I take that back.
>>
>it rains. wat do?
I stop dancing and go inside.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.