[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Baby Rabit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0892[1].jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0892[1].jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
just found out yesterday a baby animal of some sort on the road. i Think its a baby rabit but not sure. What do you think /an/. also what shoud i give it for food?
>>
Feed it and water it brought
>>
>>2415580
Bro*
>>
>>2415570
Take it to a wild animal center. Rabbits need to be fed milk often, too often for a first timer to properly manage without killing it. Plus they know how to rehabilitate it properly so it can eventually return to the wild. Just find a wildlife rehab center, call and tell them what you have. If you absolutely cannot find any centers near you then take it to a pet store so they can find one, but this is a last resort.
>>
>>2415595
They only need milk once or twice a day, that being said he should still take it to a rehabber.
>>
I was at work and I found two newborn rabbits laying in the middle of a greenhouse. I wasn't sure what to do so I left them there for an hour or two to see if the mom would get them. She didn't, so I had to scoop them up and place them somewhere nearby that wasn't in the middle of an open path, under the shad shade of some plants.
Why are rabbit parents so shitty? There was no threat for over an hour and she didn't grab her newborns, what the fuck?
They were gone the next day though, so I'm not sure what happened to them.
>>
>>2415570
You need to take it to an animal center now.
Most rabbits are not abandoned, the mother makes nest in stupid fucking places and only comes back at night.
Seriously, middle of the yard, rabbit nest with 5 babies in it.
You need to take it to an animal center, rabbits are hard to take care of they die more often than not when raised by humans, let alone someone who knows nothing about them.
Or
put it back where you found it and let nature take its course.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.