[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you let your cat go outdoors?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 19466468.png (248KB, 1024x390px) Image search: [Google]
19466468.png
248KB, 1024x390px
Why do you let your cat go outdoors?
>>
>>2414757
>muh 4 billion

There's literally no proofs. Go cry somewhere else.
>>
>>2414757
87.64% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
>>
>>2414769
There is a 72.39% chance you just pulled this out of your ass.
>>
he wants to go out so i let him
also i do not have to clean katzenklo if he shits and piss outdoors
i feel bad about cat killing lizards tho
>>
>>2414757
Who cares id rather my cat have fun than let some dumbass squirrels live
>>
>>2414802
Who cares id rather my dog have fun than let some dumbass cats live
>>
>>2414757
Because I don't want a litter box in my house, want them to have more freedom to roam outside, and want them to take care of roaches, mice, and other undesirable critters.
>>
>>2414757
The cats need living space unlike the inferior small mammals and insects that roam the world. For felines are superior and so are his masters.
>>
Just so he can bring about the mass extinction that much quicker and the earth can begin again w/o us.
>>
Oy vey muh 4 gorillion never 4get.
>>
>>2414757
Who the fuck cares? The only people who care are birdfags, and it's very rare for people to have birds as pets.

Cats and dogs are companions of mankind. They have been so for thousands of years, and in dogs case, tens of thousands. Birds did not evolve side by side with us. I find it sickening that our beloved pets are demonized by you freaks. This whole anti cat agenda is strange to me. I can understand a love for dogs, but abandoning mammals for birds, reptiles, or insects is going too far.
>>
>>2414757
itt: people who don't care for the physical wellbeing of their cats
>>
I only let them out supervised and on a leash. There's a cat trapper in the area and has made the need for over 10 years. Not taking my chances.
>>
>>2415045
cats and dogs are in no way shape or form inherently better or worse than any other animal
They dont belong in the ecosystems they ravage and cats in particular rape biodiversity. And the reason its so much worse with cats is because most places its illegal to let your dog run around unsupervised/off leash.
I like dogs and cats, but I also like birds small reptiles and insects.
Being the highest sentient life force on the planet we should do our best to not actively fuck things.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.