[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what plants repeal cats so they will stop shitting in in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

File: coon cat.png (299KB, 631x481px) Image search: [Google]
coon cat.png
299KB, 631x481px
what plants repeal cats so they will stop shitting in in the dirt near my garden hose
>>
Plant a boot in its ass and it probably won't be back.
>>
File: 1498087014462.jpg (324KB, 966x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1498087014462.jpg
324KB, 966x1000px
>>2413898
i cant camp out 24/7 and they shit at night.

I heard they dont like mint
>>
>>2413869
maybe some device that makes an annoying sound
>>
>>2413869
Motion sensor sprinkler. They're sold for repelling birds, you might be able to find one at a hardware store.
>>
>>2413869
Call animal control. You obviously have a problem with stray cats.
>>
>>2413869
Hemlock.
>>
>>2413901
Cats love the shit out of mint, catnip is in fact a type of mint.
>>
Guns usually work
>>
>>2413869
cyanide
>>
Use a shotgun
>>
Anything that smells of citrus, or other plants with strong odors like lavender. There's actually a plant called the scaredy cat plant because it scares off cats.
>>
>>2414060
>>2414069
>>2414083
edgy
>>
thermonuclear devices seem pretty good at repelling cats.
>>
>>2413898
Lol funny
Citronella
>>
>>2414226
Damn, off the wall too
>>
File: FB_IMG_1498148786803.jpg (31KB, 540x656px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1498148786803.jpg
31KB, 540x656px
Try with tangerine skins, cats hates them.
>>
>>2414106
Scarlet cat is a myth. It stinks like shit but it won't necessarily deter cats.
>>
Get a cage trap, bait it with some delicious shit and when you catch one soak it with your garden hose. That will make it afraid of your property
>>
OP picture's made me laugh so hard irl
>>
>>2413869
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIbkLjjlMV8
>>
>>2414364
>humane
N-no thanks
>>
>>2414364
is cat hate pretty common in oz land?
>>
>>2413921
would love this for my cat so he stops pissing in the tub
>>
Poisoned food, works for me
>>
A 22 caliber bullet
>>
>>2416300
.22 assault rifle.
I swear to god I have a damn 22 that's an "assault weapon" according to that retarded ass law.
Also it ain't edgy to want to kill a pest. I don't have to like cats just because everyone else does. Faggots kill my pre-- my birds.
>>
>>2416314
It is edgy as fuck to kill a pet. Cats may be a pest TO YOU, but they're not for the rest of the world. Society doesn't bend to single individuals.
>>
>>2416331
>a pet
If it even were a pet, the fact the owner is too retarded to keep it inside means it gets to be treated like a stray. Pop pop. Faggot.

And it takes a special kind of city slicker to think killing strays is particularly edgy. Especially when they start fucking with stuff. Which is always, because they are an environmental disaster. They are PESTS and deserve to be gassed.
>>
>>2416331
Sheltered liberal millenial detected

Go read up on the land down south
>>
>>2416331
>they're not a pest to the rest of the world
www.huffingtonpost.com/charles-knapp-phd/cats-as-invasive-species-_b_9320262.html

"On islands across the globe, free-ranging cats have caused or contributed to 33 (14%) of the modern bird, mammal and reptile extinctions recorded by the International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN) Red List."

die
>>
>>2413869

the plastic, motion sensing water-shooting plant
>>
>>2416337
If killing is the answer to anything that bothers me, I'd love to meet you in person. Shithead.

>>2416339
Don't even try bitch, if there's one thing I hate more than people who kill animals for no reason, that thing is lib retards. I just really like nature (and guns and hunting) but personally don't think it's fair to kill animals who were bred solely to be companions. It's our fault they're turning into a pest, not theirs.

Only a edgy faglord would think otherwise, I'm sorry your dad didn't love you so you have to hurt animals.

>>2416344
>islands
I can come up with a list of animals who have wrecked havoc on islands, because they're shitty closed systems to begin with. Any predator introduced to a closed system is guaranteed to fuck shit up.
And by your reasoning, we should have started mass-killing people to cull our own population cause we destroy way more than a couple small animal species.

TO YALL:
If you want less cats, go volunteer for catching strays and fixing them or some shit.
>>
>>2416373
Oh, so you're inbred downs whitetrash. I see, my mistake. Why don't you run along and go study up for your G.E.D.
>>
>>2416331
It's only edgy if they're slowly peeling the skin off a screaming cat while jerking off to it's suffering. A bullet to the skull or quick snap of the neck is humane.
>>
File: IMG_0218.jpg (241KB, 742x717px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0218.jpg
241KB, 742x717px
Make a ring of jumping cholla around the garden. They don't actually jump but the needles come off in clusters and stick like a motherfucker once they dig in thanks to their barbs. Should teach the furry little shits to stay clear. I'd also advise that you buy a step ladder to get over them. Pic related is what you and the cats can look forward to.
>>
>>2416373
Continents are just big islands
>>
>>2413869
a good doggo plant will repel all the cat's in the world.
>>
File: 1498280266413.gif (999KB, 500x267px) Image search: [Google]
1498280266413.gif
999KB, 500x267px
>>2416373
>anything that bothers me
Strawman harder faggot, I said strays, your ghetto ass reading skills notwithstanding
>>
Citrus and vinegar. If that fails, motion sensor water sprayers as suggested.

TNR them, too. Better and more effective than killing them like a retard.
>>
>>2413898
kek
>>
>>2416373
>I'd love to meet you in person. Shithead.
OH SHIT WE GOT A BADASS HERE FOLKS. MAKE WAY.

>TO YALL
And trailer trash too!
>>2416373
>I can come up with a list of animals who have wrecked havoc on islands, because they're shitty closed systems to begin with. Any predator introduced to a closed system is guaranteed to fuck shit up.
>And by your reasoning, we should have started mass-killing people to cull our own population cause we destroy way more than a couple small animal species.
Nice double logical fallacy there, bro.

1) Just because other things are problems doesn't make one thing not a problem, and let's not forget that the dude you're responding to actually posted a source where you are spouting shit. A source that is claiming a pretty fucking outstanding figure. Not just "a couple of small animal species."
2) Reductio ad absurdum. The toxoplasmosis is strong in you. First off, you have yet to disprove that cats are not a pest. You didn't even deny it. Second, by YOUR logic (fallacy), we should just blow up the planet and we would have none of these concerns. The whole point of conservation is to preserve the planet for future generations... OF HUMANS. Domestic cats are neither helpful to conservation, any ecosystem, or human health.
>>
>>2416373

>Don't even try bitch, if there's one thing I hate more than people who kill animals for no reason, that thing is lib retards. I just really like nature (and guns and hunting) but personally don't think it's fair to kill animals who were bred solely to be companions. It's our fault they're turning into a pest, not theirs.

You hunt, but you don't like people who kill for no reason, and you enjoy it? Pretty whacked if you ask me. Don't try convince yourself you're a good person murderer. Did you use 100% of the parts of all those animals you murdered for sport? I bet you just left some corpses behind. Those birds could be someone's pets too. Just a hypocrite through and through.
Don't try lump me in with you, the type who propagates an untamed animal to be a pet, encourages poor pet ownership and then suggests it's somehow my fault that people want an animal that doesn't even care for them.

>If you want less cats, go volunteer for catching strays and fixing them or some shit.

Or just kill them (efficiently) when they act like strays because the owners obviously don't give a shit and they're going to literally destroy ecosystems just because feelgood, "lib retards" like yourself have some blindspot to kittens. Yes, you are one of them, don't get all catty at me now.
>>
>>2416766
>TNR
>effective
pick one.
>>
>>2416331
You dont belong to the society. and op is not alone or morally insane. honestly i trust him more then your weak hypocrite ass.
>cat fucks with you,harms your animals,your people
>shoot him
>burry him
same thing as what happens to other pests.
>>
>>2413869
In my country people put out some filled water bottles, i don't if/why it works but i suppose it does, at least to a certain point, since it's really common to see them
>>
Reminder that if you let your cats roam you are the worst type of cat owner

I feel no remorse when I shoot your cats if they come on my property
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.