[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think about crows, /an/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: crow 1.jpg (121KB, 1224x816px) Image search: [Google]
crow 1.jpg
121KB, 1224x816px
What do you think about crows, /an/?
>>
I think they are pretty chill.

They get pretty close at my work, and only really move over if I get within a foot of them.

But that's probably because I'm a courtesy clerk, and they know I'm only outside to get the carts.

I do try and yank them out an old donut or bagel whenever the compost is full outside, so that probably helps too.
>>
File: crow 2.jpg (191KB, 640x491px) Image search: [Google]
crow 2.jpg
191KB, 640x491px
>>2412989
It's probably because they recognize your face, anon.
>>
File: KIMG0089.jpg (547KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
KIMG0089.jpg
547KB, 2560x1440px
There's a raven I feed,named him Jason he hangs at a cemetery tree because nobody does anything to him there and sometimes he brings back shiny things if I feed him
>>
File: chichibukuro30530039.jpg (60KB, 592x789px) Image search: [Google]
chichibukuro30530039.jpg
60KB, 592x789px
Hello /an/! This is our beloved Aya Shameimaru. She is a crow.
>>
Them crowing all fucking day is annoying as fuck.
>>
They're smart as hell, and very vindictive
>>
>>2413029
crows have beaks and scaly legs and perch in trees all day because they are in fact the size of pigeons

i want monstergirlfags to choke to death on their own semen and stop pretending wings on da butt makes a bird
>>
Crows are cool and smart

9/10 would befriend
>>
>>2412994
Maybe. Going to get some wet cat food and water today cause it's hot as FUCK out there.
>>
Evil motherfuckers. They'll pick out lambs' eyes if you aren't careful.
>>
Crows are gay
>>
>>2414729
Ur a gay
>>
Pretty funny. I see them on the sides of the road a lot. They usually fly away from cars but I think some eventually figure out that it's not very likely they'll get hit by a car and just start hopping out of the way instead of booking it out of there
>>
>>2413031
I find the sound of their crowing relaxing

Crows are cool
>>
>>2413024
he wants to m8 you m8
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.