[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poodles are retarde-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: PCA_hunt_1.jpg (76KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
PCA_hunt_1.jpg
76KB, 480x480px
Poodles are retarde-
>>
d.
>>
>>2412449
arent they considered the 2nd smartest breed or something?
>>
>>2412490
Yes.

Standard Poodles are great dogs with the right owners.
>>
Even though they look best with normal clips it seems like it would be fun to give them a meme one now and then
>>
>>2412510
No how dare you have fun with your pet fuck you faggot normie scum kill your self etc
>>
Poodles were bred for hunting ducks and geese

As with everything that gets ruined, its womens fault toy poodles and untrained poodles exist

They thought it had a cute coat and started shaving any which way like a dog is some type of fashion accessory
>>
The first time I had concrete proof my sister and her husband knew nothing about dogs was when her husband said poodles were I inherently dumb / bad dogs
>>
File: double-doodle-u8.jpg (73KB, 736x890px) Image search: [Google]
double-doodle-u8.jpg
73KB, 736x890px
>>2412449
Redpill me on doodles
>>
File: manhattanl.jpg (62KB, 576x452px) Image search: [Google]
manhattanl.jpg
62KB, 576x452px
>>2412549
>As with everything that gets ruined, its womens fault toy poodles and untrained poodles exist
Actually more to do with the world (esp in this case, the west) becoming more developed and industrialized. Hell, we are even in the dominant age of the internet.
There are grocery stores everywhere. There are even massive supermarket (Walmart, Kmart, Walgreens, Rite-Aid) and warehouses (Costco and BJ's) selling more food than the population can consume. Restaurants and especially chain restaurants are readily available.

Had it not been for those women or guys who do not actually go hunting, many of these breeds would have probably went extinct years ago (or at least be severely dwindled).
>>
>>2412507
And with the wrong owners they're districtive beasts - my cousins have two and they're a nightmare because the mother just doesn't know how to train a dog or engage ones brain correctly.

Very smart creatures.
>>
>>2412636
yeah the smartest dogs are also the biggest assholes when not trained or stimulated properly.
>>
>>2412636
It makes me sad seeing the result of an unengaged dog. If the pupper is a couch potato, fine, but I'm pretty much the only one I've seen in my neighborhood that even walls their dog. Every other dog is behind a fence, an outdoor dog, or tied to a pole outside. They all bark every time we go by
>>
>>2412619
>Doodledogs originated in isolated colony of criminals and convicts
>Unproven lineage - try to find a pedigree with 4 generations and no line breeding
>Health certs? We don't need no freaking health certs
>Genetic crapshoot
>No breed standards
>Doodles are a puppy mill's attempt to create demand where none is needed.
>Mixes a highly intelligent and trainable breed (golden, lab) with a simple, stubborn, and mean spirited breed.
In b4 double doodle
>Not really hypoallergenic after all.
>First breeder of doodledogs admits it was all a horrible mistake.
>>
>>2412451
fpbp
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.