[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is wrong with my dog? She does very little but sit like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 14979533735241285115502.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
14979533735241285115502.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
What is wrong with my dog? She does very little but sit like that, protecting the toy. Wherever she goes she carries that thing in her mouth. She sits and very silently whispers, and she treats the toy as her own pup. She's been like that for a few days. What's the matter?
>>
>>2412413
False pregnacy most likely. Her hormones are out of wack but it will correct itself in a couple weeks at most. There isnt anything you can do
>>
>>2412413
Animals need to breed. Let a (male) dog impregnate her and give away the puppies if you don't want more pets.
>>
>>2412518

Utterly fucking retarded advice.
>>
>>2412580
Enjoy your dog with cancer then. Because dogs get ovaries cancer from that.
>>
Spay your damn animals.
>>
>>2412413
Take her to the vet if you're really worried. Are there any new stressors in her life?
>>
>>2412738
you're so goddamned retarded it hurts
>>
>>2412764
You've done nothing to disprove his claims.
>>
>>2412949
no ovaries, no cancer
stop being a retarded third worlder
>>
>>2412949
>>2412738
Improve the world, kill yourself
>>
>>2412950
She can get other types of cancer
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.