[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kitten Hygiene

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: giphy.gif (2MB, 368x340px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 368x340px
How is the bathroom hygiene of kittens, in this case a 1 month 1 week old kitten, optimally handled? He doesn't seem all too skilled in the art of cleaning himself yet and lacks any litter mates or a cat mother. He's tended to at least every two hours to refresh his little cage i.e offering food and regular dry cat food and cleaning up poop and cuddling with him and letting him stretch his legs.

The issue is he poops on himself and then lays and rolls around in it. Mostly stuck around the ass and legs. Gets so stuck that trying to remove it with wipes or a warm wet rag causes pain. I have an older male cat that has been kinda like a mom to him but he's a giant cat and sometimes it looks like he's gonna maul the little kitten. He's cleaned him before but his tongue must be too rough cause he cries.
>>
>>2412179

Kittens cry all the time, they are babies

Just wash it instead of spending money and effort on wipes that hurt him

He will grow and learn to take care because you have an older cat showing him the ropes

Also remember to have 1 litterbox pr cat + 1 extra to avoid territorial and filth issues
>>
>>2412289
Yeah the areas I mentioned have been rubbed raw and bleed sometimes when stimulated.

Set up a little litter box in a shoe box so whenever he is squatting he'll be placed there to hopefully get him used to the litter as a place to pee or poop.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.