[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rat general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

Post thos weird dogs
>>
File: 1485401283104.jpg (66KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485401283104.jpg
66KB, 960x720px
>>2412099
>>
>>
>>2412103
I heard this girl died, is that right?
>>
>>2412099
Are those nuts?
>>
>>2412276
no those are rats but its acutally just one rat
>>
>>
I just got a pair of male feeders from the local reptile house. No shops neat me sell pet rats, and the only breeder in driving distance had a 6 month waiting list.

I'm still letting the boys get settled in.
>>
>>2413658
I know that feel. All 11 of mine are Reptile decendants.
The only complications you might get are damaged lungs (bad if they get a uri), slightly shorter lights pan and tumors. Don't feed the Boys anything with citrus and they love their chocolate and bones (they're omnivores)
And remember to not use a tank (rats have delicate lungs), that they are capable of learning more things than dogs and can be litter trained (When I bond with my rats and let them run around my room they usually have poo corners) and that if they pee on you, they love you because they want you to smell like them.
Also, once males start goin thru puberty they'll start suckling themselves off so have fun with that.
>>
>>2413740
Man I hate when my rats have a short lights pan :(
>>
>>2413740
I've owned seven male rats but have never seen this aside from them just cleaning the sheath/penis area.
>>
Is it okay to keep rats in a room that gets hot (85-90F) regularly as long as they always have water/out of direct sun with a fan blowing over?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.