[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Animals that should be extinct

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

File: 1468629521346.jpg (122KB, 634x800px) Image search: [Google]
1468629521346.jpg
122KB, 634x800px
I'll start with ticks.

>inb4 humans
>>
Mosquitoes. Nature doesn't even need them.
>>
>>2410251
Sadly, there are ecosystems that depend on them
>>
>>2410274
not all ecosystems are worth saving then
>>
>>2410277
Scientists have developed weird super mosquitos that actually kill their offspring. I'm pretty sure it was used in Arizona to deplete 80% of the mosquito population. Unfortunately, due to the ecosystem thing, they decided to stop it. A way to keep mosquitos from infesting your house is keep it from being wet or damp in areas inside and out, mosquitos need moisture for their eggs. Best of luck with your all mosquitos must die rant
>>
>>2410290
>posts the biggest text vomit
>calls the other person a ranter
Are you on the mosquitoes payroll?
>>
File: image (1).jpg (22KB, 231x240px) Image search: [Google]
image (1).jpg
22KB, 231x240px
>Mosquito shills

That's a new one.
>>
>>2410245
Pandas
>>
>>2410245
Brown recluses. I hate those bastards. They'd be bros if they were't so dangerous.
>>
obligatory WASP post
>>
mosquito eggs and larva feed small fish and amphibious creatures
mosquitoes feed bats and birds also
good population control in africa till the west gave them pity vaccines and now they are starving instead of dying to malaria because everyone still trying to have 8 kids over there
They are annoying cunts though but are needed for the ecosystem
>>
>>2410325
I'm sure something less destructive could fill that niche.
>>
>>2410245
teacup sized dogs. i love all dogs but these genetic mutations are too riddled with problems and only owned by ritsy old women usually.
>>
Bed bugs, obviously.
>>
All kinds of lice.
>>
Fleas
>>
>>2410274
>>2410325
>muh ecosystem
Survival of the fittest, faggots. If the animals relying on mosquito can't find another food source then they're literally naturally meant to die.
>>
Humans all ecosystem can survive without humans
>>
Rats. Fuck rats.
>>
cats
>>
Dogs
>>
>>2410519
that would be if nature decided the mosquito should die
not if humanity went on a a crusade to make them extinct
So they are surviving fine and maybe you should kill yourself if you arent fit enough to deal with them I live in louisiana and have no problem with them and most of the state is swampland ontop of lots of rain
Especially since humanity evolved beyond nature
>>
>>2410645
Humans are animals. Humans are part of nature. Any species wiped out from human activity is therefore killed by nature.
>>
File: house-centipede-1.jpg (71KB, 1024x600px) Image search: [Google]
house-centipede-1.jpg
71KB, 1024x600px
>>2410245
*blocks your path*
>>
>>2410548
Oh yeah? Survive without THIS
*Shits on your dining room table*
>>
>>2410773
They're bros, but I fucking hate them. The worst part is hat I have no reason for this phobia.
>>
>>2410773
>>2410835
They're bros and are surprisingly intelligent, but their babies are fucking disgusting. They spawned their little wormkin all over my last apartment and they were always leaving their dried out skin everywhere.
>>
Horse Flies
>>
>>2410645
>that would be if nature decided the mosquito should die
>not if humanity went on a a crusade to make them extinct

What the fuck are you talking about. If they went extinct through the action of humans that would be just as much "nature deciding" as it would be if a meteor wiped them out.
>>
>>2410773
*brutally murders every fucking roach*
>>
>>2410773
Anything that falls from my ceiling is getting its species genocided.
>>
>>2410245
Parasites of any kind have no right to exist.
>>
>>2410889
sounds less disgusting than what my puppy did to my house
>>
Doglets.

Toy dogs are the fucking worst.
>>
>>2412142
Shih tzus and maltese are God tier lapdogs.
>>
>>2412153
Fuck off, grandma.
>>
fire ants
>>
>>2412153
This
Shih tzus are the best
>>
>>2410245
animals
>>
>>2410274
No there are not. The actual scientific answer for "would eradicating mosquitoes cause an ecological catastrophe?" is a resounding "Nope." The only arguments to keep them are philosophical and ethical ones.

http://www.nature.com/news/2010/100721/full/466432a.html
>>
Every parasite.
>>
>>2410548
Zoos can't survive w/o humans
>>
>>2410576
Fuck you.
>>
>>2410274
>>2410290
>>2410325
>>2410645

MIDF please go
>>
>>2410548
>all domesticated species almost instantly die without anyone to feed them
Great plan genius
>>
>>2410245
Crane flies.
No-good pests, no niche that isn't filled by other species, big dangly retards that fly around at night toward lights/my fucking face.
The adults don't eat, just breed, the larvae are fat grubs that eat plant matter in the ground often affecting crops, or at best, they did for quite some time and we've gotten better at getting them to fuck off.
Fuck these things
>>
>>2413451
I agree with you 100%.
>>
Silverfish
>>
>>2410773
Love em for pest control. These guys and most spiders are the only house bugs I leave alone. Unless one decides to chill over my bed, then I either spook it off somewhere else or smash it.
>>
Fleas
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.